Rab

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jasonowens4200
In the dutch version its not RAB its RAF Regulus ? Black which i cant remember the word F is but it translates for black in english because they dont call sirius, sirius black its sirius f.... something look it up

The Phantom
There are threads on R.A.B.. Please use the search engine before starting threads. Welcome to KMC.

Thread reported to be closed. (I wanna say I'm reporting the thread, not the person. Because it worries me when people report things they think I'm reporting the person and people follow that example. Report the thread, not the person in this case of reporting)

ndfreak
It is because of the person. Their fault for making stupid threads all the time and not realizing a revelation that is on this very forum... THE HOLY SEARCH BUTTON!! just type in what you want to talk about and like magic it pops up!!! I think i just pissed my pants because of the new opportunities the bar is offering!!!!!!!

RoguePw25
Originally posted by The Phantom
There are threads on R.A.B.. Please use the search engine before starting threads. Welcome to KMC.

Thread reported to be closed. (I wanna say I'm reporting the thread, not the person. Because it worries me when people report things they think I'm reporting the person and people follow that example. Report the thread, not the person in this case of reporting)

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.