Ash Crimson Vs Volgin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sandai Kitetsu
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/ash11.jpg

http://mgs3.bonusweb.cz/mgs3/pix/art/Volgin.jpg

He looks like an intresting subject to test my new found abilites on. . .fufufufufu

Ash Crimson, the main catalyste of the Recent Incidents of the King Of Fighters tournament. His target is Colonel Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin a sadistic GRU colonel who wishes to dominate the Soviet Union and possibly the world. He wields a battle suit which carries a charge of up to ten million volts, which he uses in conjunction with his fighting style, able to electrocute humans and objects as well as using it to manually discharge rifle rounds without using a gun. Now, I know what's going through your head. Why would anyone battle an individual with that much firepower.

It's because Ash is a betting man and he bet's that even with all the fire power Volgin's got. He will be no match for his new found abilities. Let's hope for his sake that he is correct.

Superboy Prime
So this is Ash after stealing Iori's flame?

Even with it I see Ash having a hard time taking Volgin down.

True that Volgin was gay...but he was one of those gay guys you don't want to piss off.

And besides...I am interested in Volgin's reaction after he grabs Ash's nuts. Perhaps we will find out Ash was a real girl all along!? dur

Sandai Kitetsu
Volgins Bi, not Gay.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Volgins Bi, not Gay.

Ok he's one of those bisexual guys you don't want to piss off.

This thread will be interesting....Sado vs V2D....

FortressXRuler
Ash is a girl?! Volgin's Bi?! When did I get thrown in another dinension?!

Sandai Kitetsu
Ash is a boy

FortressXRuler
Oh, but Volgin is?! How?

Superboy Prime
We will find out if Ash is really a girl with this fight...I know Volgin won't be able to resist the temptation of the almighty nutgrab.

FortressXRuler
If it was Volgin v.s. Dante he would've went to it easily.

Violent2Dope
Volgin is bi, Raikov was his male lover and Eva was his sex slave who he liked to brutalize and electricute. And who the hell is Ash? Feats and stuff would be nice. And I'm glad to see I got Volgin put into a bunch of threads ever since the Volgin vs. Boss thread I made. Since I don't know Ash I'll just post Volgin's stats.

Strength: Volgin punches through stone walls and punched his arms through the hull of the Shagohod, which RPGs couldn't blemish.

Speed: Volgin's not really that fast running wise that I've seen but he does have good punching speed.

Powers: Has 10,000,000 volts of electricity running through his body allowing him to shoot lightning, make electromagnetic shields, and he charges his strikes with lightning so it damages not only the place being punched but their whole body. He also has a bunch of bullets tied around his torso which he can fire without a gun by charging them with lightning. He can do this one by one by holding it with his thumb and forefinger, can place a total of four in each hand in between fingers to fire at once making aiming unnecessary, and can levitate like 10 or more by keeping electric currents on them to hold the bullets but not ignite them, and fires them by supercharging these currents.

Durability: I love this list.It's a list of things it took to put him down.
1.Fought Snake in a battle with Snake using CQC takedowns, a knife, and guns.
2.Survived the Shagohod frying and blowing up on the inside.
3.Survived being shot at by Snake while Volgin was piloting Shagohod while on top of it via electricity.
4.Was struck by lightning.
5.Was set on fire by said lightning.
6.Finally died when the bullets on his torso ignited, impaling his torso from all sides.

Superboy Prime
No one else has voted Volgin and Ash go out on a date...*Sniff*

dur

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Ummmmm dude it's not the suit it's his body that carries the electricity.

lightness
ash beat riot of blood iori which i would consider a feat though he probably did pick his time after he was weakened from fighting kyo and transforming.

he snuck up on the sacred treasure team to steal the yata mirror and teleported behind iori while he attacked him(probably with the mirror's power).

ash wins easily though he'd probably want to toy with volgin for awhile.

ThoraxeRMG
Volgin shows Ash the true meaning of HARD CORE Sodomy.

Superboy Prime
Volgin is a physical powerful, lightness. It will take a lot to put him down. And I can see the 10,000 bolts of electricity easily matching Ash's flames. This is not going to be easy for Ash at all.

Sandai Kitetsu
He has yagami's flame at his disposal as well.

lightness
he hasn't shown much physical power on kof standards, and doesn't have skills. iori was able to easily split the ground in the anime even without flames. a regular lvl kofer like mai can easily scale buildings. all fights had ppl smashing cars and flying throw things.

besides the boss showed that volgin's strength can be easily countered with technique.

Sandai Kitetsu
Ash can seal people's powers.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by lightness
he hasn't shown much physical power on kof standards, and doesn't have skills. iori was able to easily split the ground in the anime even without flames. a regular lvl kofer like mai can easily scale buildings. all fights had ppl smashing cars and flying throw things.

besides the boss showed that volgin's strength can be easily countered with technique.

It's irrelevant if Iori can split the ground without flames because we're discussing Ash and not Iori.

However The Boss's technique is really effective. I can see her taking down a lot KOFers as well with her CQC.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by lightness
besides the boss showed that volgin's strength can be easily countered with technique. I just wanted to point out he didn't use his strength when she did that takedown, he wasn't expecting it, and was completely uninjured by it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.