Are kids got out control?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ADarksideJedi
It seems that kids are on t here own.When both parents work and pay no attention to there kids what so ever.There was someting on CNN about children getting into trouble because of this.
What do you guys think/jm

Grinning Goku
People who are "ill-equipped" (in term of interest, finances or time) should not have children. With less people having children, the world can potentially be improved for those already here.

ADarksideJedi
But people who do have children still need to pay attention to them never t he less.Those kids are going to grow up to be real trouble makers.JM

blue_ocean
"Are kids got out control?"

Well i think it depends on the parents. It's not only about how parents teach their children not to be naughty, but beyond that parents should serve as a role model for their kids because family is the first place where the kids growing up. So, in this case parents have the responsibility to provide a good example for the kids. Otherwise they will be out of control.
Parents should not put money as the first priority. Yes we do need money for the kids, but it's not all they need. Try to spend more time with them, build a heart-to-heart relationship and always try to show your love for each other. Let family be kids' home sweet home angel

JesusTheChrist
As I said in my book: Spare the Rod, spoil the child.

HIT YOUR DAMN KIDS.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
But people who do have children still need to pay attention to them never t he less.Those kids are going to grow up to be real trouble makers.JM

People need to realize that parenting is a 24 hour job, a job you shouldn't consider, until you're 100 percent sure you can handle it (and even then there's no guarantee. Many pregnancies that occur are unplanned, and some parents are not ready to raise children (when they have them). I don't think I'll ever want kids, and I have personal reasons for that choice. They're honestly too much responsibility, and I'm pretty sure I'm not ready for one now. So yes, parents do need to invest more time and attention in their children (where applicable). But many are just too busy trying to make ends meet to spend time with their kids. That's why it's always good to have someone (not necessarily a bf or husband) to help mothers out in this department, whether old or young. And, if you suck a parenting, you'll end up like this poor cat.

loG_o_x1dDY

ADarksideJedi
Yea I see what you mean.And I am sorry for your personally feeling towards t his.Got to get some sleep night.jm

Symmetric Chaos
They may indeed be got out control but exactly what qualifies as being got out control is up to the individual.

Violent2Dope
If you have a kid and he's actin out, do what my dad did, punch him straight in the eye.smile

BlaxicanHydra
no expression

Kids ae only as bad as there parents are bad at being parents.

Naz
It seems that kids are on t here own.When both parents work and pay no attention to there kids what so ever.There was someting on CNN about children getting into trouble because of this.

Do you like...not speak English every well?

Robtard
Originally posted by Naz

"All your base are belong to us."

grey fox
Originally posted by Robtard
"All your base are belong to us."

"Make your time"

Fishy
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
People who are "ill-equipped" (in term of interest, finances or time) should not have children. With less people having children, the world can potentially be improved for those already here.

To bad a reduction in the amount of kids would destroy every welfare system in the world and really hurt economy's, but besides that good plan.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
no expression

Kids ae only as bad as there parents are bad at being parents.

Nah, you can't blame the parents for everything.

Fact is no one really know what type of parenting is good for what type of child, I mean, look at you, I am sure your parents had the best intentions. Still, children can turn out bad or they turn out fine with parenting that mainstreamly would be considered as bad. I am sure there are better and worse approaches, but as for a choice between leaving your kids alone and indoctrinate them a la Jesus Camp, I am all for abandoning them.

2D_MASTER
Parents need to re-gain the right to beat the shit out of their kids, it would solve many problems.

Schecter
one important step is enforcing better education among young people, to make elementary lignuistic skills manditory. ignorance and stupidity are springboards to degeneration and complete failure/breakdown of the individual and a hinderance to their community/peers.

"Are kids got out control?"

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Naz

She has... how do I put this?... Problems.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
People who are "ill-equipped" (in term of interest, finances or time) should not have children. With less people having children, the world can potentially be improved.............

Selfishly, I agree.

botankus
BobbyD, do you and your new bride have any kids yet? How about kids that are out of control? It's been keeping me up at night.

inimalist
Behaviour of children after the age of like 5 is shaped far more by social groups than by parents, especially when you get into the teen and pre-teen years, which I am sure is the age group this is targeted toward.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Parents need to re-gain the right to beat the shit out of their kids, it would solve many problems.

Spanking is something parents don't do anymore.Because they are afraid that kids could report them for child abuse.Instead of being afraid of your children be the parent.
Not the other way around.jm smile

2D_MASTER
Spanking is something parents don't do anymore.Because they are afraid that kids could report them for child abuse.Instead of being afraid of your children be the parent.

Yeah and that's why I said "re-gain the right". More kids need tough love from parents who act like they should, parents need to stop trying to act like their childrens "friends".

Captain REX
I remember that I used to tell my mom that I would report her for child abuse because I saw a clip on the news saying that spanking might not be "the best way" or something. She would just laugh at me because I was wrong. stick out tongue

StyleTime
Many parents still spank their kids.

ADarksideJedi
But many don't because of the child abuse thing.And if mothers w ould stop trying to act like there daugter's best friends the world would be a better place!jm

Violent2Dope
Not the other way around.jm smile Spanking doesn't hurt and is ineffective, parents should clock their kids, so they don't do it again.

Mr. Sandman

Parents should beat the disrespect out of their spoiled little shit-for-brains children. It's certainly bring crime down.

dadudemon
I have 2 brothers and 4 sisters, now two children (the latest one added Friday the 13th..dun dun dun...) I have 6 aunts-just on my mother's side- who have many children that I grew up with and my older sister has 3 boys.

Why am I telling you all this?...

One type of discipline does not work with every child. I can honestly tell you that a "spanking" only worked with me until I was 7 or 8. My little sister never responded to spanking and actually turned into a "demon-child" when she was spanked. (Meaning she just got much worse and belligerent.)

My son, who is my oldest and is 3, responds very well to both "time-out" and a spanking. I have only had to spank my son 7 times his whole life. I remember each time as well. I try to save the "spanking" for really serious situations such as letting go of my hand and running into the street where cars are or when he hits his mother.

To be honest, and I told this to my mother recently, I would have responded best to being grounded growing up and I actually pretended like a spanking was the worst punishment because I knew that being grounded was much worse. (Yes, I was a manipulative bastard when I was a child...I told my parents recently that they were relatively "stupid".)

ADarksideJedi
Spanking does not work for all the kids.That is not what I am saying.But if your kid get away with anything and show no sign of stoppi ng them.Then pretty much they will get out of control.jm

JacopeX
"Are kids got out of control?"

The title itself is epic!

Well anyways, I think youth has gone to the shit hole for a long time, now as a teen, I used to get into that stupid shit trying to be so called cool by hanging out with the wrong crowd and smoking and doing what ever the hell you want. And I am sure it is a every stupid teens dream to fit in. But what's different about me is that I actually have alot more common sense than the ****tards at school putting trash cans on fire and writing Nazi signs on the bathroom walls. In other words, attention whores.

Well, Youth has gone bad in many different ways. What I don't understand is there common sense. Yes, it is based on common sense in many ways. The school system is plummeting as well. In America, (Not trying to be biased)an college student would waste thousands of dollars to go to college and probably fail. While in other countries, there is alot more discipline among schools and parents. Why can't it be that way. Why can't an average student be willing to learn as much as the children who have no money to go to school?

Kids are out of control and I can go on and on about how stupid a teen is when it comes to making idiotic mistakes.

JesusTheChrist
Originally posted by JesusTheChrist
As I said in my book: Spare the Rod, spoil the child.

HIT YOUR DAMN KIDS.

BlaxicanHydra
My grandmother beat my Dad whenever he did something bad, and sometimes just to make sure he didn't do anything wrong. Then, when he got older then her he belted her in the mouth.

Oh yes, hitting your child works so much better no expression

JesusTheChrist
My grandmother beat my Dad whenever he did something bad, and sometimes just to make sure he didn't do anything wrong. Then, when he got older then her he belted her in the mouth.

See? That means your grandmother gave your father GUTS via hitting! Praise me.

BlaxicanHydra
I meant to say bigger, not older, btw.

dadudemon

Physical abuse never solves anything when it comes to parenting.

And like I was saying before, spanking isn't always the best way to discipline a child either. Every child is dfferent.

Edit- So yeah, i was sort of agreeing there.

Violent2Dope
Yes it does, it instills fear in your child and they will do nothing to cross you, I know, it worked on me.smile

Tyrant
8YuLBL72bkM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.