ever noticed..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
that price harry looks alot like george bush?

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/01/26/prince_harry_narrowweb__300x449,0.jpg

we know they are related. its just more proof that a single bloodline runs the world. and that most people in power are related and connected

Sandai Kitetsu
I never knew that, but they do look related. Though, that doesn't really mean they are.

KharmaDog
I am not doubting that they are related.

However, if you believe that any physical similarity between the two is based on inherited genetic aesthetic traits, considering how far removed they actually are from one another, then I am forced to seriously doubt your ability to rationally analyze any situation that you encounter.

Deano
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
I never knew that, but they do look related. Though, that doesn't really mean they are.

they are

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
they are

We all are.

Except of course the lizard people.

Deano
im sure you are not easily traceable to all the world leaders in history

KharmaDog
im sure you are not easily traceable to all the world leaders in history

No but I am traceable to many first and second cousins, and we look nothing alike.

To think that people who are related but removed three, for or more times resemble eachother based on genetic heredity is pretty sketchy. But you seem to have accepted sketchy as concrete more than once before, so why should this make any difference.

Bicnarok
Definitely a resemblance, I also think a certain blood line, elite call them what you want, hold and intend to keep the reigns of power.

The thing is if someone came up to you and said you were related to the "higher class" and we want to give you a high post somewhere, with good money and a luxurious life would you say no?

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
No but I am traceable to many first and second cousins, and we look nothing alike.

To think that people who are related but removed three, for or more times resemble eachother based on genetic heredity is pretty sketchy. But you seem to have accepted sketchy as concrete more than once before, so why should this make any difference.

you make no sense

but geroge bush does look like harry. george bush , president of the united states, related to the most powerful bloodline in the world. i find that all too convenient. wink

amity75
They've got the same eyes. A bit too close together for my liking. I bet they have really small hands as well. Like fairground workers and people from Cornwall. Know what I'm saying?

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Definitely a resemblance, I also think a certain blood line, elite call them what you want, hold and intend to keep the reigns of power.

The thing is if someone came up to you and said you were related to the "higher class" and we want to give you a high post somewhere, with good money and a luxurious life would you say no?

Yes, because such a situation would be creepy.

Seriously.

Jack Harkness
They're related?

Kram3r
I am not doubting that they are related.

However, if you believe that any physical similarity between the two is based on inherited genetic aesthetic traits, considering how far removed they actually are from one another, then I am forced to seriously doubt your ability to rationally analyze any situation that you encounter.

I seriously can't see how you post here constantly. You must feel like Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

Deano
and he was crazy too wasnt he

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Kram3r
I seriously can't see how you post here constantly. You must feel like Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

Didn't someone once say,"hanging around crazy people makes me treasure my sanity that much more" ?

and he was crazy too wasnt he

No he wasn't. Which goes to show that once again you make a comment or an observation without knowing any of the facts. The sad thing is, this was so easy to figure out before you made yourself look stupid. Before your fingers started typing your oh-so witty responce you could have simply looked up the plot of the movie which states (from imdb):

Deano
Didn't someone once say,"hanging around crazy people makes me treasure my sanity that much more" ?

No he wasn't. Which goes to show that once again you make a comment or an observation without knowing any of the facts. The sad thing is, this was so easy to figure out before you made yourself look stupid. Before your fingers started typing your oh-so witty responce you could have simply looked up the plot of the movie which states (from imdb):

''No he wasn't. Which goes to show that once again you make a comment or an observation without knowing any of the facts. ''

didnt u say icke was crazy? if so then the above quote applys to you also

KharmaDog
didnt u say icke was crazy? if so then the above quote applys to you also

Wow Deano, excellent try to avoid having to admit that you were once again completely fricken wrong and engaged your mouth (or in this case your typing finger(s) ) before you engaged your brain. Also another example of how you never take responsibility for anything that you say.

As for comparing my comment on a washed up soccer player who thinks that interdimensional shapeshifting aliens are controlling the world and that he is the son of god (explain it away however you will, he did say it) with you complete misunderstanding of a fictional movie character whose psychological aptitude has been laid out in plot for all to read, you're really stretching for that one, and you failed.

You cannot prove Icke's sanity or insanity, though it is apparent to most that he leans towards the side that comes equipted with rubber rooms and fancy white jackets with buckles. I proved you wrong on a point that was simply a few key strokes away. Admit it, deal with it, move on.

lord xyz
laughing You guys don't know why I'm laughing, but I am.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by lord xyz
laughing You guys don't know why I'm laughing, but I am.

A full on laugh, or just a mere snicker?

lord xyz
A full on laugh, or just a mere snicker? sort of in-between.

KharmaDog
No response from Deano, and it's been days...why am I not surprised?

Spiderman_RJ
shut up you evil lizard shapeshifting neocon! i'll have you for barbacue.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
shut up you evil lizard shapeshifting neocon! i'll have you for barbacue.

Hey, I have no problem with you calling me a shapeshifting lizard, but calling me a neocon is dirty pool! mad

lord xyz
I'd rather be a neocon than a redneck who supports the neocons.

Lets face it, neocons are badass rich guys, the rednecks who support them are too moronic to realise they're voting for the people who made their lives so shit in the first place, talk the way you hate and will soon have your house blown up in the next 10 years.

KharmaDog
Still no response from Deano. Is anyone surprised?

Union16
nope never

Deano
kharma you talk rubbish. you ALWAYS divert attention away from the original posts to have a pop at mewhere you think you can win. you may of fooled others, but i can see through you.

shall i bring up all the threads you refuse to post in? because the truth is too evident for you to argue with.

but is anyone surprised?

KharmaDog
kharma you talk rubbish. you ALWAYS divert attention away from the original posts to have a pop at mewhere you think you can win.

You see, this is what I am talking about, you are avoiding admitting that you were completely wrong. What the big deal is, is that it once again (like the general spoonbender incident) goes to show that you take things at either face value, or don't even know what you are talking about when you make alot of your comments, yet you expect to be taken seriously.

Worse than that is your inability to see what you did. You tried to take a dig at me, when you did, you revealed that you obviously had no knowledge about what you were referring to nor did you take two minutes to check it out.

This is a recurring issue in most of your posts and threads, it's not a diversion, at least not by me.

you may of fooled others, but i can see through you.

I fooled no one, you are the only one trying to fool people.

shall i bring up all the threads you refuse to post in? because the truth is too evident for you to argue with.

Please do. I would like you to list a few threads and site examples of each. Once again, you propsed this, now follow it through.

Deano
point proven everyone

KharmaDog

Please do. I would like you to list a few threads and site examples of each. Once again, you propsed this, now follow it through.

point proven everyone

Another lame attempt to avoid a direct debate where you will have to provide examples and sources and then back them up. Point proven indeed, unfortunately for you, it was my point that you proved.

Kinneary
Actually, yeah. What point exactly did you prove, Deano? You asked him if he wanted you to pull up topics that he dodged, he said yes, please do it, and you just said "point proven."

Huh?

Deano
im saying all kharma likes to do is dodge the topic at hand and deflect the argument elsewhere. eg: attacking me

he is a master at doing it

KharmaDog
im saying all kharma likes to do is dodge the topic at hand and deflect the argument elsewhere. eg: attacking me

he is a master at doing it

Actually, the recurring issues are

1. you making statements that you can't back up.

You said that you were going to bring up all the threads that I refused to post in because the truth is too evident for me to argue. I said o.k. You didn't do it.

You often do this, perhaps to try and make a point, but the point that comes across is that you are either lazy or full of bullsh*t.

2. you posting information from dubious if not completely errored sources.

I have shown that , more than once, your souces are inaccurate if not wrong (i.e. General Spoonbender).

3. you not knowing anything about the information that you are posting.

i.e. your comment regarding One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

And finally your inability to acknowledge any of the above even when pointed out to you.

I do this because it pretty much is relevant to each topic you post when you use such dubious tactics to try and pose an argument.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.