Hellboy, Beatrix Kiddo, Gandalf the White, and Darth Vader Vs. Godzilla Vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackJackal
Fun times!
It's the reason they don't allow rocket-launchers in movie theatres. I wish the same could be said about cell-phones.

In Kaiju tradition, Godzilla dramatically arrives in San Francisco Bay and begins trashing the city. The Hulk arrives on the scene out of sheer story convenience and the two green behemoths begin an epic battle that threatens lives and property.

Now in M. Night Shyamalan style plot-twist, the unlikely team up of Hellboy, Gandalf the White, Beatrix Kiddo , and Darth Vader.

rolling on floor laughing

quanchi112
i think together they could pull it off. gandalf fought off a balrog which is pretty damn impressive. vader is powerful as shit. hellboy is tough also. kiddo just shoots at both not affecting either or. rolling on floor laughing

BlackJackal
I know she's superfluous, but I love Uma Thurman wink You have to admit Kill Bill kicked @$$!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by BlackJackal
I know she's superfluous, but I love Uma Thurman wink You have to admit Kill Bill kicked @$$!!! i did like kill bill but the end fight against bill sucked ass. it was a fight sitting down. it should and could have been so much more.

TricksterPriest
Fun times!
It's the reason they don't allow rocket-launchers in movie theatres. I wish the same could be said about cell-phones.

In Kaiju tradition, Godzilla dramatically arrives in San Francisco Bay and begins trashing the city. The Hulk arrives on the scene out of sheer story convenience and the two green behemoths begin an epic battle that threatens lives and property.

Now in M. Night Shyamalan style plot-twist, the unlikely team up of Hellboy, Gandalf the White, Beatrix Kiddo , and Darth Vader.

NO!!!!!!!! NOT SAN FRANCISCO!!!!! cry Damn it, I live near there. Why can't it be a shitty city like LA or something? stick out tongue

Godzilla kills em all. Black-hole busting atomic breath ftw. 313

BlackJackal
If it makes you feel better, just imagine how much federal aid money you'd get from F.E.M.A. I'd say Godzilla and the Hulk throwing down would be a MUCH bigger natural disaster than Katrina was.

TricksterPriest
If it makes you feel better, just imagine how much federal aid money you'd get from F.E.M.A. I'd say Godzilla and the Hulk throwing down would be a MUCH bigger natural disaster than Katrina was.

AHHHHHHH!!! EVEN WORSE!!! THEY'RE STILL REBUILDING NEW ORLEANS!!! nuts AND WE'RE A BLUE STATE WITH A CHIMP FOR PRESIDENT!!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Fun times!

Great fun. The force isn't going to do anything against The Hulk or Godzilla. Beatrix gets taken out fast and quick by either one. Gandalf loses also. Hellboy isn't that strong or powerful to take on two powerhouses. Godzilla and Hulk win in a beat down.

BlackJackal
I like the way you talk. Where you from ? Narnia ?
But the party must go on! Mardi Gras has gone off without a hitch! Mission accomplished!

quanchi112
I like the way you talk. Where you from ? Narnia ?
But the party must go on! Mardi Gras has gone off without a hitch! Mission accomplished! laughing

charlemagne9746

I never got federal aid money and Hurricane Rita hit me pretty good...lol. I've seen first hand what Katrina and Rita did....so, I'd hate to see what Godzilla would do to a city.

quanchi112
if u put matthew broderick in the oppsoinf thread its a win for sure. he knows how to handle godzilla.

Soljer
Uhhh....

quanchi112
matthew broderick has been a badass since ferris bueller's day off. dont underestimate his truancy skills.

boriquaking55
Godzilla stomps them and the Hulk - dumb thread

BlackJackal
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Godzilla stomps them and the Hulk - dumb thread

No...it's a FUN thread! There's a difference.
But if you think it's as simple as Godzilla just stepping on the Hulk, then you obviously don't know the Green Goliath. That would make the Hulk pretty pi$$ed. And the madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets! So it's not a far stretch to have Hulk whipping Godzilla around by his rather sizable tail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.