PITT vs. Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Two of my favorite characters. Fight takes place on a completely deserted Earth. Pitt feeds off of pain and anger, and he has defeated his universe's Thor. Fight is to the death. I think this is a good matchup and for those of u who dont know who Pitt is check the respect thread here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=442888& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Respect+Pitt%29+forumid%3
A98

hell here's Bill's:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=437053&highlight=Beta+Ray+Bill+forumid%3A98

Priest
Bill sends him into orbit.

Wolverine2006
Pitt has no problem with orbit. Fights to the death, u have to kill ur opponent

Wolverine2006
sooooooooooo....ya, Pitt is completely fine in space and other hazardous conditions

C. Jack Harness
Mmmmm tough.

Pitt is one tough SOB but BRB Can give it as well.

strengthkills
If pitt had enough pain and anger to feed off of then he could take 5/10

charlemagne9746
Could Pitt survive being thrown into the Sun?

Wolverine2006
I'm not sure...I haven't read all of his comics but I guess in one of his last issues he gets more powerful and defeats a God Level creature called Urgral Thul.

Wolverine2006
BUMP

guy222
BRB

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Could Pitt survive being thrown into the Sun?

Yes his body is indestructible, Bill doesn't have what it takes to put Pitt down for more than a moment, but Bill will succumb to the beating that Pitt gives him. Pitt is one of those rare characters that can take more than him can give, and he can give alot. To sum it up this battle would be one of attrition, and Pitt would be the last man standing.

Endrict Nuul
BRB BFR his ass.

Da Pittman
I'm not too up on BRB but Pitt couldn't survive in the sun, maybe thrown through but not in it. If BRB is close to Supreme then I would give it to Pitt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.