Superman Returns Video Game Sequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
So, if this game is released, what do you want to be in it?

Well, to me, basically everything in the next game needs to be improved. I especially want better flight. Superman could fly pretty fast in the last game but he needs to be able to fly even faster the next time around. Also, the story shouldn't mostly consist of you doing a bunch of saving people. I want an actual story where you fight supervillains instead of fighting monsters & cleaning up the experiments. I'd also like it if Superman could run faster than he does & if the areas were more destructible. More adventures in space wouldn't be so bad either, I'd love to be able to fly around in space to have to get to a certain planet or to have to save a spaceship. One last thing is that Superman shouldn't lose energy so fast, he's FREAKIN' SUPERMAN! He shouldn't be losing energy so fast.

I'll post more later on as they come to me.

Kento
I want to be able to pick up a buildings and smash Darkseid (or anybody in general) with them....But that's just me...

Also if you fly high up and fly straight into the ground it should create giant craters. So I guess basically everything should be destructable and the city shouldn't be you're health. Small villains like humans shouldn't be able to hurt you and you should be invincible against stuff that isn't kryptonite (be it laser form or some kind of weapon) or physically superior...Like Darkseid, Bizarro, and Doomsday.

grey fox
Keep the flying controls, they were beautiful. The first level of the game (Introduction) was perfect, keep it more like that , random disasters, villains escaping ect. Think Ultimate Spider man.

Ultimate Hulk43
There were too many random disasters. I couldn't even get a chance to fly around without having to save some citizens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.