Jin Kazama VS Ryo Sakazaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
South Town, USA.

As the first ray of light illuminated the dojo room, a blonde man's silhouette shifted between the shadows and the dull light of the candle. Sweat leapt off in the direction he moved his torso diagonally, left then right repeatedly. Shadowboxing. He was practicing his weaving.
"...998! 999! 1000!"
Finally, satisfied with his weaving he stood calmly in the centre of the dojjo, his arms clasped at his waits, his eyes closed, breating steadily. He was Ryo Sakazaki, the heir of the immense Kyokugen-ryu school. Various championship troophies proudly displayed in one of the corners, among them the prestigious King of Fighters trophy, while a huge American flag hung in patriotic flaunting. On it, in gold, were the words "KYOKUGEN KARATE". As he remained meditating, a soft rumble seemed to approach towards his dojo like a deluge. With each passing moment it grew louder until it seemed to be swivelling right above him. Dust and paper flew around widely, making Ryo's gi flutter. All the while his eyes remained closed, his breathing still steady.
All of a sudden the door smashed open violently. In the glowing orange light of the morning, a tall man in a trenchoat pushed himself throught the light as if it were material. He walked steadily forward, his eyes prominant with a faraway saddened look in them, but his face and brow were merciless. Arrogant. With the haughtiness of a rock star, he walked towards the steady Ryo, trailing behind in his hands were the limp bodies of men and women in karate gis. Bloody and battered. As the man stood in front of Ryo he spoke in an intense voice.
"Sakazaki Ryo..."
Ryo opened his eyes. In front of him stood the much dreaded CEO of Mishima Zaibatsu. The intimidating aura, the intensity of the face and the hairstyle reminded Ryo of the man who insulted the dojo a few years back--carving a path through him, his father and friend with ruthless swiftness and brutality. Could this man be...?
"Yes," replied the man, "I am the son of the man who defiled your dojo's name! Kazama Jin!"
Ryo was calm no longer. Already hot blood pounded at his temples.
"I am no longer the same person, fool! No one will ever insult our dojo twice!" Ryo yelled, falling into his stance. Hands extended, one arm above the other bellow, feet wide apart...a lose stance capable of defense, offense and grappling with equal precision and ease.
Jin grinned.
"That's what these people said too!" he laughed tossing the unconscious bodies of many of the students at Ryo's feat--shocking him when he saw Robert and Marco amongst them.
Jin wasn't finished with his games.
"The ponytailed one was interesting but aside from that, your dojo has done little to impress me. You style almost reminds me of that Japanese vagabond I've been so desperately seeking to crush! How pathetic!"
Ryo could hold back no longer.
Instantly a powerful punch lashed out at Jin's face. Jin closed his eyes, blocking it with the least bit of effort.
"Is that all....SUCKazaki?"
Electricity sparked off around his fist and shoudlers when he opened his eyes, smacking Ryo back like an invisible force sheild. Ryo staggered but even when he looked up he only saw Jin move forward like a blur.
"SEEAH!"
Without warning, a powerful body blow launched Ryo back into the dojo wall, scattering the trophies and other accolodates on the floor beside him. As he looked up, Jin was in a low stance his arm still extended.
"A simple corpse thrust...and you are having trouble with it?"
Ryo, still dazed by the impact, was still on the ground, glaring at Jin. He had traded blows evenlly with the best. Terry Bogard, Kyo Kusanagi...no, even the monstrous Iori Yagami, didn't dare take him lightly. But why this...this kid? Why were his blows so devastating? No! He won't be beaten by a mere boy. Ryo stood up steadily, checking his mouth for blood. He spat down in slight agitation and fell in his stance.
"Come on, Kazama Jin...I'm far from out!"
Jin smiled arrogantly as they stared eachother down. Without a second's waste, both fighters charged forward in a fight for supermacy. Which will it be triumphant: Kyokushin Karate or Kyokugen Karate?

~The Cool Intro Writing Sado-sama

Saad
Jin Kazama in a blink! Hey by the way, your intro was......................................................................................................................................................................... I didn't read it, sorry. smile

Sandai Kitetsu
-cocks back gun-

Saad
Ok, now I've read it. It's.... good? huh

Saad
Just kidding. It's great.

Sado22
reply to ore-sama's email foo! mad

Saad
What? I already have!

Sado22
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Saad, you see the guy in my signature? that;s GUTS! smile

Saad
Yeah, I know. I've seen the first episode of Berserk. It was awesome!!!

Superboy Prime
Isn't it possible for Ryo to score a couple of wins...? Sure he's a ripoff but the guy has plenty of experience and fighting skills to hang with Jin for a while.

*Sweatdrops fearing for his life after defending Ryo*

shin_remy
Ripoff wins

Jin is just a loser in my loserbook

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by shin_remy
Ripoff wins

Jin is just a loser in my loserbook

That is not real reason for Ryo to win.

shin_remy
i know but i hate Jin

mad

Sandai Kitetsu
Jin sucks he loses.

Sado22
superboy is gonna be fubaredboy when Emp is done with him laughing

and JIN ROCKS!
*middle fingers to everyone who hates Jin*

~Sado smokin'

Sandai Kitetsu
*Middle finger back at jin lovers*

shin_remy
''showing my penis to Jinlovers''

FortressXRuler
That's disgusting.

Superboy Prime
So how about actual arguments...we're doing exactly what kills threads, ye know?

Sado...start it up. Tell me why and how x character beats y character. No under rating and no over rating.

dur

FortressXRuler
Close fight, but Sakazaki takes it, his style outmatches Jin really good.

Sandai Kitetsu
My argument is jn has nothing to work with except a jobber aura.

colonelf40
jin goes down like the inbred b@stard that he is!

Ryo is much cooler than some demon-possesed punk ass jap pretty boy whos having a bad hair day since tekken 3!

SUCK MY D!CK TEKKEN B!TCH!

KOF>TEKKEN

RAISE THE F*CK UP OUTTA MY FACE FOOL!

FortressXRuler
Calm Down!! There's no need to have a fit!

Sado22
Remy...never post something like that again. i just ate sick
laughing
anyway, back to thread.
Power: i think it falls with Jin here. He's shown smacking people away with a single punch and he smacked them around 30 feet away without much effort. Ryo did the same to Terry Bogard in the KoFMI tournament with a ko-ho-ken but it wasn't that far away. Jin smacked Lily 30 feet away despite her actually hitting a fountain to break her flight and she still landed far. in game both fighters have a one-hit finisher but Jin's Avenger hit is stronger than Ryo's ichigekihissatsu.

Speed: hmmm....can't say really. between the two, I'd say Ryo i guess due to his stronger step-ins and his attacks like hienshippukyaku and zanretsuzan.

durability: Jin due to Ryo's not so great showings. Jin has taken down (emperor take a deep breath laughing ) Kazuya and Hachi back to back right after being drugged and his powers sucked out.

Accomplishments: Ryo's onetime KoF victory versus Jin's 3 time King of Iron Fist champ title. Jin all the way.

Other: Jin is a master of three styles of karate. all three of them are pretty diverse. Kazama ryu is a defensive style utilizing circular patterns and momentum throws (since its Aikijitsu).
ADVANCED Mishima-ryu is a powerful offshoot of shotokan and is one of the hardest hitting fighting styles i've ever seen. specializes in powerful uppercuts and good at close range in-fighting due to it involving powerful and fast step-ins and crouching moves that utilize the full weight of the fighter into each blow (especially the uppercuts). it also involves attacks from elbows, knees and head. all out it is a devastating art.
Kyokushin Karate: is good at both attack and defense. it involves powerful straight punches and bodyblows. it has powerful kicks and punches and the step ins have good pattern of defense while being fast at the same time.

Good fight, but Jin Kazama takes it 8/10.

~Sado

colonelf40
WHAT A COMPLETE B@STARD!, WHY WOULD HE PUNCH SOME HOT CHICK IN THE BELLY!

WHO THE F*CK WOULD PUNCH A HOT BLONDE CHICK IN THE BELLY FOR F*CK'S SAKE!

THAT JUST PROVES THAT JIN IS A JAP IS F*CKING F@G!

NO OFFENCE SADO MY PAKI BROTHER BUT JIN AINT SH!T!

JIN KAZAMA SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!

StyleTime
Originally posted by colonelf40
KOF>TEKKEN

You never cease to amuse me.

Superboy Prime
WHAT A COMPLETE B@STARD!, WHY WOULD HE PUNCH SOME HOT CHICK IN THE BELLY!

WHO THE F*CK WOULD PUNCH A HOT BLONDE CHICK IN THE BELLY FOR F*CK'S SAKE!

THAT JUST PROVES THAT JIN IS A JAP IS F*CKING F@G!

NO OFFENCE SADO MY PAKI BROTHER BUT JIN AINT SH!T!

JIN KAZAMA SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!

Every time you use caps and cuss God kills a kitten, you bastard.

colonelf40
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Every time you use caps and cuss God kills a kitten, you bastard.

GET THE F*CK OUTTA MY FACE TOU DIRTY BIG NOSE KIKE A55HOLE!

FortressXRuler
There's little girls crying for thier kittens, you monster!!!!!!!!!!!

Guilty Gear
Flaming umm...great

FortressXRuler
Here we go again.....
Oh, I know!!!

Bob would rather be jacking off to pics of Jin training with his shirt off.
(God please let this work)

colonelf40
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Flaming umm...great

F*CK IT! IM BORED

AWE MOTHERF*CKER!, MY CAR!

FortressXRuler
What's with your ca?

Guilty Gear
You flame people when you're bored?

You should watch a show you like/play a game you like, or something when you're bored.

---

Emperor Ashtar shoots them both and then kills Sado for making this thread.

FortressXRuler
If it were me, I would beat up my little brother
(Then he returns with a vengeance, like Kratos.)

brainchild81
Some kid suddenly appears & shouts "I hate Jin! Kick his @$$ for me Ken!!!. After hearing this & realizing how unimportant he is, Ripoff is about to shoot himself Budd Dwyer style & then Emp shows up & shoots them both b4 Ripoff Suckassaki can pull the trigger

Superboy Prime
GET THE F*CK OUTTA MY FACE TOU DIRTY BIG NOSE KIKE A55HOLE!

dur

NASA
Jin in a close h2h fight

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Jin sucks he loses. lulz.

i know but i hate Jin

mad Something the whole world knows.

''showing my penis to Jinlovers'' Embarrassing.

Originally posted by NASA
Jin in a close h2h fight stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.