Powergirl, Supergirl and Starfire vs Thor and Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Who wins?

Powergirl
Supergirl
Starfire

vs

Thor
Gladiator

Martian_mind
Pity response.

The lasses 6/10

guy222
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Who wins?

Powergirl
Supergirl
Starfire

vs

Thor
Gladiator

The gals take the majority

The Dark Cloud
The 3 chicks win

Prep-Man
Thor beats em bad, because he's the best fighter in comics.

Warlord
^ someone crossed you?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
^ someone crossed you?

Nah.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Thor beats em bad, because he's the best fighter in comics.

Quan, how many times have you been told not to hack other people's accounts?

Bad boy! You're gonna get coal in your stocking tonight...

I have to say, I am a touch torn. The girls have the numeric advantage, and that helps offset that Thor can exploit SG's magic weakness. Gladiator is a notch above PG (though she's bitchier, without a doubt), though not in any major way. I love Kory to death, but she is the weak link on the women's side, even taking into account Thor's edge on SG; still, her combat prowess and powers at least support PG and SG, and she is at least strong enough to help, even if she is likely the first to go down.

The 6/10 for the ladies has some justification to it, but I can also see readily the arguement for a split, or even 6/10 for the men.

I am really torn on this one, and keep going back and forth.

Conceptually, I guess that means a split, but Thor/Glads is a mega-stomp combo, and I can't help but think that, if Kory goes down early, or worse -- Thor gets a good smackdown on Kara that she can't recover from -- then it's Thor/Glads vs. either PG/SG, or PG/S, and the men win that one, without a doubt.

Konton
Starfire's solar powers would probably be a moderate threat to Glads, but yeah Thor is pretty much designed to make her offense useless. However, Starfire is a warrior- a tactician. Wouldn't be too unlikely for her to give her solar sucking siren teammates a good juicin'. Going nova on her own team would likely give the Kryptonians a significant physical edge.

BattleMage
Thor and Gladiator ftw

The Nuul
Still T2, Starfire should get beaten first then the other two girls cant take T2 one on one.

Warlord
team marvel 6/10 because as prep man said thor is the best fighter in the history of comics

The Nuul
That didnt help him when hes jobbing like shit.... mad

Warlord
Originally posted by The Nuul
That didnt help him when hes jobbing like shit.... mad

meh
he's been doing fine after his post siege appearances.
not more than the usual for any character low showings

The Nuul
Also, hes not the best fighter in comics. Herc is a better fighter while Thor is more powerful. There are others that are also better fighters than Thor.

Warlord
Originally posted by The Nuul
Also, hes not the best fighter in comics. Herc is a better fighter while Thor is more powerful. There are others that are also better fighters than Thor.

what?
I thought it was clear that the " best fighter " part was a joke on Prep Man's post.
I know he's not the best he's one of the best at that power level though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.