I just thought of something...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
I don't know if any of you remember but a while ago I made a thread that talked about how in the spider-man 3 game apparantly Kassady saw Brock change into venom...I was thinking, when that bit of symbiote fell onto Brocks jacket and brock took of his jacket and threw it away, could that bit of symbiote left and bonded with Kassady? (if the whole him being in the game thing is true that is)

Ultimate Hulk43
Kasady isn't in the Spider-Man 3 game.

steverules
Apparantly he was according to wikipedia...so...I dunno

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by steverules
Apparantly he was according to wikipedia...so...I dunno

Where on wikipedia does it say this?

steverules
I think...it said it in the trivia bit...unless they removed it, I dunno if it'll be on the page about the game or on the page they have about carnage

steverules
Yer it was on the carnage page but it's been removed

Ultimate Hulk43
If it's been removed that means it was fake. Something is only removed on that site when it's not true.

steverules
Seems to happen alot on wiki

Ultimate Hulk43
Of course it does, because there a lot of assholes in the world who edit Wikipedia & put useless junk on the site.

Yoshi Fanatic
True...

Ultimate Hulk43
I have a profile on Wikipedia so I try to keep it as clean as possible. Haven't checked out Carnage's page lately though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.