The Childhood Memories Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scurran
OK, i thought this would be fun since we dont have one of these already. But use this thread to talk about the times when we watched the good old greats of anime and general cartoons and stuff. I dont think we have a separate forum for cartoons and junk so this can be it.

The most stuff i miss and can only just remember is shows like:

Transformers
Sonic The Hedgehog
Power Rangers

Time to get nostalgic people! smile

Kero_Co
I had a pretty bad taste in anime when I was little, nothing I'd want to see the return(of course pokemon will never leave anyway) So I'll say:

Are You Afraid of the Dark
Rocko's Modern Life
Salute your Shorts

Ah yes, I remember the days when Nickolodeon was a great network, but like Disney and Cartoon Network it too has fallen in quality and creativity. Especially Disney, which might as well be Teen Oxygen.

ladov52014
ya the good old doug :'( tear but ya over time basically anyone who watched those lame ass freaking shows ended up watching anime

scurran
Originally posted by Kero_Co
of course pokemon will never leave anyway

Yea thatll never go, at least digimon had the decency to fizzle out quietly after a few seasons.

Wild-Cherry
Well, When I was little I remember loving a few shows ( from around age 3 - 6 ) And then they led me to anime I still watch today stick out tongue

Rugrats
Dinosaurs
He-man
Yuyu hakusho ( Which I still love wink )
Sailor Moon
Pokemon...( Like, With Ash, and Pikachu, and Brock, and Misty. Not all this May and w/e crap. They need to fall off a cliff no expression )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.