Doctors of Death take on the WORLD!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
All of the worlds greatest Dr.'s have gone mad!!! A radical group calling themselves the Doctors of Death or DOD, make their announcment to take over the world in 1 year. Can these other minds thwart their plans???

DOD

Dr. Doom REX http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doompy7.jpg
Dr. Strange
Dr. Fate
Dr. Octopus
Prof. X
Reed Richards
Dr. Will Magnus

VS.

United Brains
Brainiac, Darkseid, Majestic, Toyman (the japanese kid), Prometheus, Desaad, T.O. Morrow, Ray Palmer, Engineer (Authority is DC, right?), Ra's Al Ghul, Joker, Bane, Mr. Terrific, Bats 1M, and Lex Luther.

1 year of prep
can earth survive???

basilisk
One team gets Darkseid and the other gets... Dr. Octopus?????

Surely Darkseid and Desaad with the resources of Apokalips and a year of prep would alone be a good challenge for the Doctors... never mind the rest of them.

Hitman911
Dr. Octopus is an atomic physics Genius.

basilisk
Originally posted by Hitman911
Dr. Octopus is an atomic physics Genius.

Yes but I don't think he really brings anything to the table here, except a big set of metal arms. The team already has Doom and Reed who regularly mess with power sources that make atomic power look like child's play.

It's an interesting team though. Maybe since they are up against Darkseid they should also have got the Authority's Doctor.

Hitman911
Well we already know that with Cerebro Pro. X can locate, kill, or maybe even control most humans/mutants.

basilisk
The trouble is that with a year of prep, one of the first things geniuses like Brainiac, Majestic, Morrow, Palmer, Terrific etc are going to do is come up with TP-blocking for the team members who need it, or perhaps even an X-gene negator. Professor X is a one-trick pony and a known quantity and therefore gets dealt with early.

IMO team one will be banking heavily on the magicians here, since there is no counter-magic on the other side, and then whatever plans and devices Reed and Doom come up with.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by basilisk
The trouble is that with a year of prep, one of the first things geniuses like Brainiac, Majestic, Morrow, Palmer, Terrific etc are going to do is come up with TP-blocking for the team members who need it, or perhaps even an X-gene negator. Professor X is a one-trick pony and a known quantity and therefore gets dealt with early.

IMO team one will be banking heavily on the magicians here, since there is no counter-magic on the other side, and then whatever plans and devices Reed and Doom come up with. OH there is a counter to the magic. TO morrow. his amazo Robots can copy magical powers. I'm sure he can come up with something to block them.

basilisk
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OH there is a counter to the magic. TO morrow. his amazo Robots can copy magical powers. I'm sure he can come up with something to block them.

There you go then, there is a counter. But it always seemed a bit strange having a robot that copies magical powers... Maybe certain magical abilities, but if Strange is using the purple gem or wand of Watoomb or whatever could a robot really just make a copy out of nothing? Weird.

Anyway, I just think there is too much on team 2.

Hitman911
Doc Magnus would cancel Marrow out. Metal Men <>= Amazo Robots?

Hitman911
Team 1 FTW

tjcoady
as it is, I think the United Brains win.

add in, say... the Doctor (Wildstorm) and Doctor Niles Caulder (Doom Patrol), and that would make it more even. as it is, Darkseid and Bats 1 Million make it more than a little one sided.

Hitman911
Originally posted by tjcoady
as it is, I think the United Brains win.

add in, say... the Doctor (Wildstorm) and Doctor Niles Caulder (Doom Patrol), and that would make it more even. as it is, Darkseid and Bats 1 Million make it more than a little one sided. confused

Hitman911
Originally posted by basilisk

IMO team one will be banking heavily on the magicians here, since there is no counter-magic on the other side, and then whatever plans and devices Reed and Doom come up with.

A one trick pony who is uber!!
Prof X gets no respect on KMC!!

lando005
hank pym is a doctor too ya know sad he got real upset about that during the other

oh it's a good thing they are all docs they can treat each other's wonds after they get stomped

King Kandy
Strange and Fate can come up with something REALLY killer in a year.

King Kandy
You should add Don Blake Thor to the DOD... He's a doctor.

Hitman911
Originally posted by King Kandy
Strange and Fate can come up with something REALLY killer in a year.

very true!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.