let people know what you think of them game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
all you godda do is tell people what you think of them and dont hold back and be real ill start it off.

violent 2dope i hate your guts and i hope your parents use birth control the right way next time.

yunatidus i think your sexy as hell

blacksunshine your sexy as hell also.

Da Rev
PiruBlood - Stop making threads. And/Or delete your account. Kthnx

Röland
This thread will get closed.

2D_MASTER

Barker
Originally posted by Da Rev

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Barker

Your old bear-baby avy was better.

Da Rev
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Your old bear-baby avy was better. Disagree. That one is adorable. The other one was pedo

Barker
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Your old bear-baby avy was better.
Yeah, well, we all have our own pedobear avatar preferences.

2D_MASTER

LethalFemme
Yeah, well, we all have our own pedobear avatar preferences.

I fear that with your new attraction to pokemon that the old Barker that I know and love, the one that molest children preferably age 5 -10 will never come back.weep

Da Rev

Röland
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/623/dogonsteroidsjk6.jpg

Fluffy hates this thread.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I fear that with your new attraction to pokemon that the old Barker that I know and love, the one that molest children preferably age 5 -10 will never come back.weep

You look slutty.

Barker

Da Rev

LethalFemme
http://www.itsevansville.com/img/attachments/justin_williams/hansen_chris_2005_sm.jpg

You're saying I'd rather pedo on Pokemon than on little cubs?

Bee in your bonnet? haermm

Blood in your eyes.haermm

Röland
Holy Shit. shock

I'm still debating on whether it's photoshopped or not. shock

Da Rev

Röland
Its the dog version of me flex shock

You're not that huge. haermm

LethalFemme
Its the dog version of me flex shock

You use steroids?shock

LethalFemme

Barker
Lyk, I M Chrs Hnsn. Pluz haf a seet. U R Fuxxed haermm
On the news this morning they had the decoy on the beach and the pedo's came up and they're all, this is what I want to do to you, and she's all, "kk", then Chrs Hnsn just comes and the pedo's all wtf and the chick leaves and the cops came.

And one dude's all, "I just knew this was going to happen."

herbeyes
Blood in your eyes.haermm
Kram3r in your show3r. haermm

Da Rev

Röland
Says you.lookaround

Don't question me.

So like I woke up and some dude was holding all these people hostage in a Holiday Inn lobby. They were showing the SWAT team lobbing tear gas through windows then they ran in. It was pretty cool.

Röland
Don't remind me. cry haermm cry

It's ok, not everyone is as big as me. haermm

LethalFemme

Kram3r in your show3r. haermm

He had better be.droolio

Only when I'm playing baseball. haermm

It's better that way.haermm

Da Rev

LethalFemme

Röland
Why are you telling me this?

It was cool.

The guy had an AK-47 or something like that.

Da Rev
He had better be.droolio

It's better that way.haermm I suppose so. Make out, now? haermm

Barker
He had better be.droolio
He's only in there to check the plumbing.

The shower's plumbing. haermm

LethalFemme

Council#13

Röland
Did he kill anyone?

I don't think so, I caught the ending of it and the news guy didn't say anybody had died.

Da Rev
Did he kill anyone?

Make out? Well it is Wednesday.haermm Holy hell, it is? Ghost Hunters/Top Chef is on tonight eek!

Originally posted by Council#13
Aw sick!

He's just misunderstood.

LethalFemme

Da Rev

It's also hump day.Jumpy

I guess that means something for those of you who have jobs. haermm

Röland
Was he cute?ermm

Probably not. ermmnone

LethalFemme

Da Rev
So, hooray for keeping this thread on topic.

I forgot you were a hippie.haermm

Yeah, but I need a job, now. If I get a job with a healthy schedual. I get to get a puppy eek!

Röland
I hope he gets the death penalty.nahuh

Probably not. haermm

LethalFemme

PiruBlood

you need to change your name because da rev is a hip name but your pedophile personality dont fit.

Da Rev
You haven't gotten another one yet?eek!

Damn government.sly Don't rub it in disgust

LethalFemme
Don't rub it in disgust

You usually like it when I rub...........oh I get you.doh

PiruBlood
You usually like it when I rub...........oh I get you.doh

< keeps mouth shut before i get a war started.

Da Rev
You usually like it when I rub...........oh I get you.doh No, keep rubbing. Just stop talking, is what I'm trying too say. You're more attractive with your mouth shut or with something inside of it such as a banana or a sucker. droolio

Röland
Damn government.sly

I still haven't got my Govt. cheese yet. miffed

LethalFemme

Röland
I always get mines on the first.eyes

They must have forgot about me. haermm

Da Rev
I could say the same about you. Open up.dd

You flirt, you. eyes

LethalFemme

Röland
It happens.haermm

Kill them for me or something? cryohhappy

Da Rev
It happens.haermm

You know it.lfeyes Pants off-Dance off?

PiruBlood
rev takes roids? man dude no wonder your so testy small testies for a small man.

LethalFemme

Da Rev
Only if you do that thing I like.blush2

Are you wearing underwear this time?sly When was the last time I wore underwear sly

Röland
Only if you do that thing I like.blush2

The one when I wear my underwear and do my little kooky dance? eek!

Da Rev
Originally posted by PiruBlood
rev takes roids? man dude no wonder your so testy small testies for a small man. Who are you?

LethalFemme

Röland
And then I get on your back?Jumpy

Then we run down the stairs of the apartment building? eek!

Da Rev
Dance it is.sly

And then I get on your back?Jumpy *swings* sly

PiruBlood
Who are you?

i can be your friend or your worst enemy. and if you really wanna know who i am go have a little talk with puzzle and violent2dope.

Da Rev
i can be your friend or your worst enemy. and if you really wanna know who i am go have a little talk with puzzle and violent2dope. No, I don't really care. You can go away.

LethalFemme

Röland
And then we have a pillow fight.eek!

Then we have rough sex? eek!

Da Rev

*tips dollar*sly

Thnx. I'm working my way through college haermm

LethalFemme

LethalFemme
Thnx. I'm working my way through college haermm

With an ass like that you'll go far.haermm

Da Rev
With an ass like that you'll go far.haermm Clown college, here I come sly

Röland
Then Da Rev walks in.Jumpy

Then I kick him out because I don't want 2 dicks in my fantasy. haermm

LethalFemme

Röland
It's not always about you.haermm

But Rev just can't come like that. haermm

LethalFemme

Da Rev
You'll never live up to their standards.sly

I will try my Hardest

PiruBlood
No, I don't really care. You can go away.

if that was the case then you wouldnt of asked who i am.

Röland
I invited him. I put a sticky note on your fridge about it.haermm

I must have missed it. I didn't eat breakfast this morning. haermm

I guess he can stay but I get the back. haermm

Da Rev

LethalFemme

Da Rev
I'm on top of behind you 100%.

We'll flip a coin.haermm You like the view? sly

Röland
Mine or hers sly

Hers of course. We'll switch after 20 minutes. haermm

We'll flip a coin.haermm

Or well just do my idea. 31jockey

LethalFemme

PiruBlood
da rev dont act like your some hard ass on these boards and frankly im getting sick and tired of your little bubble gum cheap ass comments. so why dont you just chill for five minutes and go take your little cheap false sense of strengh steroids. and it is a shame that you act like such a ladies man but yet you got no job to even take a girl out. your actually the first ever chat forum sponcered pimp i ever seen.

Da Rev
da rev dont act like your some hard ass on these boards and frankly im getting sick and tired of your little bubble gum cheap ass comments. so why dont you just chill for five minutes and go take your little cheap false sense of strengh steroids. and it is a shame that you act like such a ladies man but yet you got no job to even take a girl out. your actually the first ever chat forum sponcered pimp i ever seen. Oh you.

I'm sure you said a lot of interesting stuff in that post. I got to "Da Rev" and stopped, because that was the only part I liked.

Röland
Or my idea.13jockey

My idea is better. 31jockey

da rev dont act like your some hard ass on these boards and frankly im getting sick and tired of your little bubble gum cheap ass comments. so why dont you just chill for five minutes and go take your little cheap false sense of strengh steroids. and it is a shame that you act like such a ladies man but yet you got no job to even take a girl out. your actually the first ever chat forum sponcered pimp i ever seen.

Who are you again?

Da Rev
I would have paid more for it.sly

Or my idea.13jockey You can get it for free. Happy Birthday.

LethalFemme

Röland
Or no.13jockey

Ok fine I'll go with your idea. 31jockey

But there better be a happy ending. haermm

PiruBlood
oh look its roland i remember you you sucka ass punk. aint you puzzles little jock strap? i think you forgot your knee pads roland cause the knee parts of your jeans are all dirty and ripped do to you sucking puzzles dick so much. and you might wanna put some chap stick on cause kissing da revs ass so much must be a minimum wage job.

Röland
oh look its roland i remember you you sucka ass punk. aint you puzzles little jock strap? i think you forgot your knee pads roland cause the knee parts of your jeans are all dirty and ripped do to you sucking puzzles dick so much. and you might wanna put some chap stick on cause kissing da revs ass so much must be a minimum wage job.

You make me laugh.

LethalFemme
blink

PiruBlood

Da Rev
da rev dont act like your some hard ass on these boards and frankly im getting sick and tired of your little bubble gum cheap ass comments. so why dont you just chill for five minutes and go take your little cheap false sense of strengh steroids. and it is a shame that you act like such a ladies man but yet you got no job to even take a girl out. your actually the first ever chat forum sponcered pimp i ever seen. Oh, I read through this now. Its funny stuff. I like the part where you say "you act like such a ladies man but yet you got no job to even take a girl out." Thats funny. I have a fiance, thanks. I get 10,000 bucks every year on my birthday because of an accident. I am between jobs now.

Now that you have nothing on me, please, leave.

C. Jack Harness
you make me laugh do to the fact that a ***** gave birth to a little prissy ***** like yourself mister i live in bark-mark. Your an idiot.

You will be leaving soon.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by C. Jack Harness
Your an idiot.

You will be leaving soon.

why dont you go back to your little sasuge fest you little ******. ooooooh your gona be leaving soon. go cry a river you little fake ass mod.

LethalFemme
confused

Da Rev
why dont you go back to your little sasuge fest you little ******. ooooooh your gona be leaving soon. go cry a river you little fake ass mod. Whoa whoa. You didn't just make fun of what he said by retyping it, did you? Thats sad.

PiruBlood
Oh, I read through this now. Its funny stuff. I like the part where you say "you act like such a ladies man but yet you got no job to even take a girl out." Thats funny. I have a fiance, thanks. I get 10,000 bucks every year on my birthday because of an accident. I am between jobs now.

Now that you have nothing on me, please, leave.

rev isnt necrophilia illegal in your state? cause oviously you cant screw a brain dead bimbo.

Da Rev
rev isnt necrophilia illegal in your state? cause oviously you cant screw a brain dead bimbo. I'm sorry, was that English?

Röland
you make me laugh do to the fact that a ***** gave birth to a little prissy ***** like yourself mister i live in bark-mark.

Uh oh, I might have to get offended because some guy who brags about owning someone on the internet in his sig is insulting me.

Seriously, shut the f*ck up and go back to posing as a gangster. It's ok everyone still likes you.

C. Jack Harness
why dont you go back to your little sasuge fest you little ******. ooooooh your gona be leaving soon. go cry a river you little fake ass mod.

I don't want to be a mod. Or will I ever be one.

Its just fact you are acting like an idiot bashing for no reason. Swearing is against the rules which gets people banned. Your doing that so its obvious you wont be here long.

PiruBlood
I'm sorry, was that English?

maybe youll understand if i type it slower. i said and quote your fiancee is a dead bimbo and you ****ed her.

PiruBlood
I don't want to be a mod. Or will I ever be one.

Its just fact you are acting like an idiot bashing for no reason. Swearing is against the rules which gets people banned. Your doing that so its obvious you wont be here long.

i do what i want and if you dont like it do something about it.

Da Rev
maybe youll understand if i type it slower. i said and quote your fiancee is a dead bimbo and you ****ed her. ....How can you type slower? And How would that effect the way I read your posts?

Tsure
Your an idiot.

You will be leaving soon. For calling someone an idiot, you sure did use the wrong form of the word. It is correctly typed "You're" big grin

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Tsure
For calling someone an idiot, you sure did you the wrong form of the word. It is correctly type "You're" big grin

He did the same when he said something to me and I pointed that out earlier.lol

Naz
He did the same when he said something to me and I pointed that out earlier.#loll#

Femmey is my favorite happy

PiruBlood
femme and naz are kool i got no beef with them

Röland

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Naz
Femmey is my favorite happy

I love you too hun.hug

C. Jack Harness
i do what i want and if you dont like it do something about it. I won't the mods will.

Oh and I see my mistake. stick out tongue

Tsure
femme and naz are kool i got no beef with them WTF. What grade are you in son? First off, your grammer is terrible. Secondly, who uses the word beef when talking about a problem with someone? Lastly, you suck. no expression

Röland
WTF. What grade are you in son? First off, your grammer is terrible. Secondly, who uses the word beef when talking about a problem with someone? Lastly, you suck. no expression

A better question is; Who uses the word beef at all?

PiruBlood

LethalFemme
WTF. What grade are you in son? First off, your grammer is terrible. Secondly, who uses the word beef when talking about a problem with someone? Lastly, you suck. no expression

Lots of people use the word beef.erm

Da Rev

C. Jack Harness
lol when have i ever stated i was a gangster. like i said when i first came here i dont lie to make myself look good. and to be honest i just felt like rasing hell today. you people need to live a little bit. roland look at my history for kmc i never made one gangster comment. i aint got beef with no one i just like to get shit fired up. Raise hell ban fast. big grin

LethalFemme
Butchers?

Farmers?

PiruBlood

im lazy as hell to type certain words so i shorten them up beef does mean issue.

Röland
lol when have i ever stated i was a gangster. like i said when i first came here i dont lie to make myself look good. and to be honest i just felt like rasing hell today. you people need to live a little bit. roland look at my history for kmc i never made one gangster comment. i aint got beef with no one i just like to get shit fired up.

Meh. Whatever. I could have sworn you claimed to be a gangster or something like that.

Röland
Butchers? Originally posted by LethalFemme
Farmers?

I am proven wrong.

Tsure
Lots of people use the word beef.erm Not around here. no expression

C. Jack Harness

LethalFemme

Da Rev
Not around here. no expression Beef.

Tsure
tighthug

When you say here do you mean where you live or on KMC?ermm As in the city/state I live in.Originally posted by Da Rev
Beef. Cake?

PiruBlood
Raise hell ban fast. big grin

this is how i have fun with people but oviously people on here are so oh its against the rules or w/e. you people need to get a grip because its all fun. its not like im gona track you down and do crazy shit. its the internet.

Röland
tighthug

happy

LethalFemme
As in the city/state I live in. Cake?

Oh.

Beef.

Cheese.

Röland
this is how i have fun with people but oviously people on here are so oh its against the rules or w/e. you people need to get a grip because its all fun. its not like im gona track you down and do crazy shit. its the internet.

Honestly, I didn't care about any of the shit you said I was just like "The hell?"

PiruBlood
As in the city/state I live in. Cake?

cake is slang for money. same as bread.

Da Rev
this is how i have fun with people but oviously people on here are so oh its against the rules or w/e. you people need to get a grip because its all fun. its not like im gona track you down and do crazy shit. its the internet. Wait. Who are you?

Tsure

Röland
I'm telling Irene oh

She doesn't care so it's all good.

LethalFemme
I'm telling Irene oh

We share him.mhm

cake is slang for money. same as bread.

as well as cheese, butter, etc.

PiruBlood

Tsure

Röland
i didnt mean to offend anyone im just saying that i took my bad side and tried to make a joke out of it. cause i do believe people have 2 sides a good and bad. i usualy let my bad side out and that shit gets me in trouble. so i figure hey what the hell ill go to a chat forum and let lose for no reason.

It's all cool, I really didn't care but I was more confused because I had no idea what the hell you were going on about.

If you think some of us in this thread couldn't handle it, try that in the GDF.

PiruBlood
Wait. Who are you?

im pirublood man. i have no other names if thats what your infering.

its been fun but i godda bail and head to my job its pay day so peace out mother suckas.

LethalFemme

Da Rev
i didnt mean to offend anyone im just saying that i took my bad side and tried to make a joke out of it. cause i do believe people have 2 sides a good and bad. i usualy let my bad side out and that shit gets me in trouble. so i figure hey what the hell ill go to a chat forum and let lose for no reason. Yeah, I bet your parents get pissed off when your bad side comes out. They're like "Stop beating up your furby"

Röland
Are you guys gonna kiss and hug now?crytissue

Not for the likes of you.

C. Jack Harness

Why would I fear you anyway? laughing out loud

I understand the Internet but its annoying for other people to see you acting dumb.

Anyway I don't care.

LethalFemme

Röland
God I remember when those things came out.lol

My sister had one and it annoyed me so much I smashed it into pieces. haermm

Good you had better not kissed him.nahuh

I wouldn't anyway. mhm

Bardock42

Da Rev

Naz
Originally posted by Bardock42
You give very good head, Röland

You make laugh when you're not bashing Catholicism smile

Tsure
I'm glad you guys remember haermm I just stomped my sister's furby the other day. Stupid thing was talking when I was trying to sleep. haermm

LethalFemme

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>