jazz vs wreckage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zbucsz
jazz vs Wreckage

if u dont know bout him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wreckage_%28Transformers%29

Scythe
Jazz all the way. Wreckage never seemed to be that much of an important bot to begin with. The training Jazz has had under Prime and Ironhide has made him quite the warrior.

Sadako of Girth
Of course, when I saw the title of this thread, I was powerless to resist pointing out the irony.

(Movie Jazz winding up as wreckage himself....)

Wasn't Wreckage produced (in the same way that one produces a stool from their poopchute) for the computer game...? stick out tongue

Scythe
Pretty much.

Darkstorm Zero
Wish I knew which Jazz and which Wreckage we're using, as well as what mediums are acceptable...

Scythe
Well, recollecting all I know about the two, Jazz seems to cake in no matter which form/era/saga/comic story line.

Darkstorm Zero
This is true, butI'm trying to get people into the habit of detailing their OPs when they make vs threas, it cuts down alot of the confusion, an the resulting arguments of said confusion.

Scythe
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
This is true, butI'm trying to get people into the habit of detailing their OPs when they make vs threas, it cuts down alot of the confusion, an the resulting arguments of said confusion.

Hey I hear ya. Terrain plays a big part in this. You'de be surprised how many people get offended when I tell them a downward slope is enough to prove that Optimus will lose a fight. Optimus rolls like tumbleweeds.

Union16
Jazz teh man.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Scythe
Hey I hear ya. Terrain plays a big part in this. You'de be surprised how many people get offended when I tell them a downward slope is enough to prove that Optimus will lose a fight. Optimus rolls like tumbleweeds.

Yeah, In truck mode, optimus rolls sideways very easily, it's because a truck of that nature's high center of gravity, the first 3 episodes of the toon proves this.

Prime can be rolled on a bad slope until he transforms at least.

Sadako of Girth
Well that was the trailer.

The trailer had the higher center of gravity, and it dragged the cab with it. And the force of the explosion of the mine would have contributed to the forces tumbling the truck sideways too.

And I dont recall Prime rolling over in such a fashion too often there after that initial pilot.

And yup.... All that rolling would be useless once he transforms and inserts his size 64 boots up the arse of the one trying to roll him.

Scythe
I laughed so hard watching Optimus roll on his side like that! Hahaha!

maxman1180
Jazz is OP

coco11
Jazz doesn't really have much of a chance here. Let's see:

*Wreckage is powerful enough to take on Starscream (in the movie comics), only losing to him because Starscream cheap shotted him, Wreckage was actually going to kill him.
*Missiles and bullets just annoy him.
*Wreckage has blades the size of Jazz. Jazz has that puny cannon that would only dent Wreckage's armor a little.
* The only real advantage Jazz has is his agility but that's not to say it's impossible to tag him.

Wreckage wins 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.