The Jedi Exile vs. Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Both in their primes, who wins?

kamhal
I am with Malak. After all, both were in the Mandalorian Wars and Malak, after Revan of course, was considered the greatest jedi knight around. Besides, Malak showed great physical power and also developed force powers (he killed 2 jedi knights in the Star Forge with the force rather impressively).

So, if is this a one on one fight and the exile has no force users around to draw their power, Malak wins.

Pwned61
Originally posted by kamhal
I
So, if is this a one on one fight and the exile has no force users around to draw their power, Malak wins.

By the end of the game, I don't think the exile required sources to leach from, even so in game she doesn't require allies to be near her at all times, she raids the jekk jekk tarr on her own and has no problems.

kamhal
Well, she is still a great jedi. Yet, i doubt she was as strong as Malak.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by kamhal
I am with Malak. After all, both were in the Mandalorian Wars and Malak, after Revan of course, was considered the greatest jedi knight around. Besides, Malak showed great physical power and also developed force powers (he killed 2 jedi knights in the Star Forge with the force rather impressively).

she could leach off malak...

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
she could leach off malak... Considering that this is the canonical LSF Exile, it wouldn't happen.

skywalker12
i thought the exile was darth revan himself ? xD i guess i was wrong

Count Makashi
I am leaning towards Malak.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by skywalker12
i thought the exile was darth revan himself ? xD i guess i was wrong

WTF??? Revan is a dude and the exile is a dudett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.