Clea vs. Talisman (with Coronet)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
This sounds interesting to me.

Fights in Alternate Dimension

Who's the superior sorceress?

King_Mungi
Talisman quite easily actually.

shksprtx
Talisman w/Coronet is actually rather redundant. The Coronet is what makes her the Talisman.

Having said that, Talisman should win easily in any dimension.

guy222
Originally posted by nimbus006
This sounds interesting to me.

Fights in Alternate Dimension

Who's the superior sorceress?

Clea loses

nimbus006
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Talisman quite easily actually.

I know your the Alpha Flight Spokesmen around here, so i know you know what your talking about, but isnt Clea Dr. Strange's apprentice, and cant she perform almost all th spells he can?

nimbus006
Originally posted by shksprtx
Talisman w/Coronet is actually rather redundant. The Coronet is what makes her the Talisman.

Having said that, Talisman should win easily in any dimension.

Well im pretty sure she can dispell without it, so i just wanted to make it clear she had it.

King_Mungi
I know your the Alpha Flight Spokesmen around here, so i know you know what your talking about, but isnt Clea Dr. Strange's apprentice, and cant she perform almost all th spells he can?

Yes she is and the Sorcessor Supreme of her realm as well, however, as stated Talisman is Dr.Strange's equal. She has done far superior feats then Clea has done.

Talisman has the power to absorb and cancel magic entirely as she has shown against skyfather beings and even Loki. Plus she has shown being the spirit binder, she can control skyfather beings merely because they were from the spirit realm.

King_Mungi

nimbus006
Thanx Mungi, nice scans... really shows how much more powerful she is than her father.

King_Mungi
Thanx Mungi, nice scans... really shows how much more powerful she is than her father.

She also has shown several time to simply cancel the magic in his pouch

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/XMen_and_Alpha_Flight_1_18.jpg

nimbus006
Originally posted by King_Mungi
She also has shown several time to simply cancel the magic in his pouch

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/XMen_and_Alpha_Flight_1_18.jpg

Cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.