Master Arca versus Master Vodo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamhal
So, Ullic's master against Kun's master. Who would win in a:

1- lightsaber duel
2- force contest
3- all-out

darthsith19
1. Well, Vodo doesn't use a lightsbaer, but if he gets his walking stick vs. Arca's saber then Vodo likely wins. He gave Kun a great fight the first time they fought, after all.
2. Arca by default, since we've never seen Vodo use the Force (that I can remember).
3. Vodo wins. As stated before, he gave Kun a great fight the first time that they fought. He's also a Jedi Guardian. Arca, on the other hand, was nearly killed by King Ommin.

xxxpoppunker182
i'd say vodo. too because he's like the yoda of his time.

but i dont think he was a jedi guardian. he was the gate keeper to the great holocron and possibly (more than likely) the grandmaster.

darthsith19
Well, Wookieepedia says that Vodo is a Jedi Guardian, and says that it says that in Power of the Jedi (a sourcebook).
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jedi_guardian

However, it also lists Arca as a Jedi Guardian, so it doesn't really matter.

Count Makashi
Wookieepedia isn't a reliable source and it doesn't matter which class you are, its how good you are. I really hate this classes things, Yoda was never labeled as a Jedi guardian and he would pwn Vodo.

darthsith19
Yeah, but Yoda's a special case.

0°Mandalore°0
Well, not really. I think the Guardian, Sentinel, Consular thing isn't considered canon. It wouldn't make sense. As I recall, Mace's first lightsaber was a purple one, and Kun's was green (I think).
We can't count something that's not canon.

Captain REX
Wookieepedia is a viable source if the claim can be supported by a source, Makashi. If it says Vodo is a Guardian and backs it up with the Power of the Jedi RPG Sourcebook, then it's correct.

However, it really has no effect on any Vs. thread ever.

Anyways, I say Vodo. I think the reason his staff could survive a lightsaber blow was because of some Force technique he used. I read that somewhere, can't remember where, so I won't say that's what it was. But seriously, what kind of wood can survive a lightsaber blow? ermm

Janus Marius
It's correct that the Sourcebook states as such, but since RPG sourcebooks are filled with info and game statistics typically fall into N-canon, which is filed along with Infinities, if that tells you anything.

Basically, it has no direct bearing on anything here.

Vodo tricked Kun and gave him a training saber. Then he told the whole world he could block a lightsaber with a piece of wood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.