Snakey, Snarky and Sexy: The *Official* Draco Malfoy Appreciation Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

savvysparrowluv
This is a thread for all those who love/appreciate) Draco Malfoy (either in the books or movies).

T.Maria
brilliant!!!
somewhere i can vent on my draco malfoy obsession lol! smile

savvysparrowluv
I was really surprised there wasn't a thread already. So many people just love Draco Malfoy (or Tom Felton's Draco Malfoy). In the movies, he is so sensual - all of his movements.

chillmeistergen
I've met Tom Felton's dad before.

savvysparrowluv
wow - thats really cool!

I've got an idea - anybody have a picture of their favorite draco moment?

savvysparrowluv
Here is mine:

http://i15.tinypic.com/5ycdopl.jpg

savvysparrowluv
Just a note, please alert ***SPOILERS*** for the next week if you discuss anything regarding the new book. Thanks so much!

savvysparrowluv
1. What does everybody think about Draco's role in the new book?

2. Draco: good or bad?

3. Favorite Scene with Draco Malfoy?

4. SPOILERS: who is Draco's wife???? eek!

T.Maria
Originally posted by savvysparrowluv
1. What does everybody think about Draco's role in the new book?

2. Draco: good or bad?

3. Favorite Scene with Draco Malfoy?

4. SPOILERS: who is Draco's wife???? eek!

1. Thought his role COULD have been better...BUT on the whole, I guess he showed his true colours overall smile

2. Draco is good. Especially At the epilogue when the gang looked over at him, and he gave them a curtious nod ... I thought that was quite noble of him.

3. When his muggle studies teacher got killed and he fell off his chair...showed to me that he really couldn't take it...he wasnt meant to become what he father was...

4. I'm his wife big grin
I wish lol. Pansy parkinson??? Actually no, probably an un-named woman, considering we would have been told her name if we knew her from the books....Maybe she wasnt even a pureblood????? smile

Can't wait for tom felton to play this one out lol
...and he was so looking forward to Draco getting a good death scene....i bet JKR did it just to spite him lmao! big grin

Rave X
there already is a Draco thread : http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f91/t359069.html

(you don't hear me complain though, I love him!)

savvysparrowluv
Thanks for letting me know. I searched and searched and couldn't find another one. Do you think it would be fine to leave this one up as well?

Rave X
I think you should ask for a mod to merge the two threads. Usually double threads get locked smile

savvysparrowluv
I'm new to KMC, how do you do that?

Rave X
When you go to the general Harry Potter forum, you'll see on the right top of your screen the mod from this forum, I believe its Rogue something. You click it and then you can you have somewhere on your screen 'pm this member'

T.Maria
Rave X, i LOVE your siggy!!!!

Im loving lucius malfoy atm...thought he was plain in the books, but jason isaacs really gives him character !!!
(Like bellatrix. Dont like her in the books, but i love her in the films!)

Rave X
Originally posted by T.Maria
Rave X, i LOVE your siggy!!!!

Im loving lucius malfoy atm...thought he was plain in the books, but jason isaacs really gives him character !!!
(Like bellatrix. Dont like her in the books, but i love her in the films!)

Thanks!
And yeah, I know what you mean big grin I actually have that with a lot of 'evil' characters

savvysparrowluv
^^ I totally agree with both of you guys. Maybe its because the evil characters are almost always played by hot actors...I dunno.

savvysparrowluv
*sniff* I'm all alone here

Well, except for Draco *stares at siggy* sigh.......

flipkick777
......no one is like.....logged in..........and this thread is dead............no one has been here in forever.....I hate it when people kill threads........

ummm.........*learns counter-curse for A.K. online in fifteen minutes, then performs said counter-curse*

DRACO ROCKS!

ummmmmmmm...................yea~~~~~~ That was supposed to ressurect this thread.........Hope it worked.

If it didn't......well here you go:

savvysparrowluv
THANK YOU!!! I actually forgot i'd even made this thread *hides* but I LOVE DRACO!! big grin

Miss S Malfoy
Ohh I LOVE DRACO!!!
He is an amazing actor, and he is HOT!
I like this pic alot...IDK why tho.

Miss S Malfoy
I almost cried during this...The tortured look on his face...I just feel his pain

Eyjafjallajökul
Please Help my group for a school project by voting for Malfoy for Headmaster of Hogwarts!

surveymonkey dot com /s/653G7SD

Please Help us and vote for him!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.