Mr. Majestic vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Mister Majestic
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/96/Majestic02.jpg
Abilities... Superhuman strength, speed and stamina, Flight, Laser Vision, Micro Vision, Ice Breath, Invulnerability, Genius level intellect, long lifespan possibly immortal, Can survive in a vacuum unaided, power blasts from hands, undefined psionic particularly telekinetic ability

vs

Captian Marvel
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8f/Supermanmarvel_kingdomcome.jpg

Jack Harkness
Majestic. He is also a awesome fighter and took out Eradicator with ease.

Nod
Maj wins.

Gecko4lif
capt marvel shazams his ass

CaptainStoic
Majestic has a few low end showings which makes Marvel look good here.

CaptainStoic
The War Guard is what i am referring to. Majestic is seen struggling against them, even losing the fight until he is helped out. Shazam vs a Kherubim lord? I'm pulling for Cap Marvel

Nod
Majestic.

Laguna L
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
capt marvel shazams his ass

I doubt it. What's your reasoning behind that statement?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Laguna L
I doubt it. What's your reasoning behind that statement?

Current Capt marvel has the wizardly powers of shazam and as such is FAR out of Maj's league

TricksterPriest
I'm assuming this is classic Captain Marvel to make this fight fair.

Otherwise Gecko is right, and this is spite.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm assuming this is classic Captain Marvel to make this fight fair.

Otherwise Gecko is right, and this is spite.

I agree.

Larceny
Toss up.

DigiMark007
Majestic reprogramming Eradicator was impressive, but he was in danger of losing to him in a traditional fight. It's not quite the stomp people seem to think.

Anyway, Majestic because he's basically Superman without the magic weakness. By all accounts, Supes is slightly > Billy in most areas, then the magic weakness evens them out in a heads-up fight. Majestros wouldn't be nearly so inhibited.

D-Block
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Majestic reprogramming Eradicator was impressive, but he was in danger of losing to him in a traditional fight. It's not quite the stomp people seem to think.

Anyway, Majestic because he's basically Superman without the magic weakness. By all accounts, Supes is slightly > Billy in most areas, then the magic weakness evens them out in a heads-up fight. Majestros wouldn't be nearly so inhibited.

I don't see Supes being above Billy in any areas. I think the magic puts him above Supes in a heads-up fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.