Sephiroth Vs Orochi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sandai Kitetsu
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4586/sephiroth8jy.jpg

http://game.snkplaymore.co.jp/official/nbc/character/img/p_mizuchi2.jpg

Is it possible to have two super powers such as these on the same playing field?

I believe that's the question running through everyone's mind at the moment.

Orochi was a being that could cause incredible amounts of destruction and death that was originally defeated 1,800 years ago by the members of the Kusanagi, Yasakani, and Yata clans. After rescuing the Sacrificial Maiden, Princess Kushinada, the Yasakani held Orochi in place, the Kusanagi dealt the final blow, and the Yata sealed it off. The murder of the leader of the Yata clan in the present day released the seal that had kept Orochi bound away. Orochi's linking itself to Gaia, and being called "God's Messenger,"has come to change te era of man.

Standing in his was is Sephiroth, who has his on plan for humanity.
The question remains, can he take down a God?

shin_remy
No

Orochi wins, he could also only be hurt by the flame users

gaddamn nice looking pics

SteelEagle
Unless Sephiroth has the Sacred Treasures on his side, he's screwed.

Lazy MFer
Man, Orochi sux and even though Sephiroth is HIGHLY overrated, he's still badass, but If Orochi can one shot the planet like people say, he SHOULD win.

grey fox
Can someone give me a short overview on Orochi , since I dislike teh SNK series.

Superboy Prime
How about lifting Orochi's Plot Device?@thread starter

Sandai Kitetsu
It was never on.

Superboy Prime
I don't see why Sephiroth couldn't pull it off.

ThoraxeRMG
Orochi removes Sephiroth's soul and destroys it.

Superboy Prime
It won't be that easy. Sephiroth's will is strong indeed. He is already dead and yet he still resists merging with the lifestream. That won't cut it.

ThoraxeRMG
True

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.