Cloak And Dagger Vs The in-betwener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rougeredmage

this is a battle of duality. I am pretty sure most people will have a fair idea who cloak and dagger are from their ( oh too brief appearances in civil war) . However i am not sure if everyone knows who the inbetweener is. The inbetweener is a cosmic entity that originates in a universe that is controlled by the lords of order and chaos. The inbetweener acts as a balance between these two points in the same way that galactus does with death and eternity. The inbetweener's power comes from finding his opponents weakness ( i.e. the exact opersite of there strength)

Cloak And Dagger's as a team balance each other out. Dagger provides the light to ease Cloaks dark hunger. The battle takes place in the church of the holy trinity ( cloak and daggers base of operations)

does the inbetweener find a oppersite that can effectivly destroy cloak and dagger.

Or does the symbiosis of cloak and daggers powers vanish the inbetweener?

Nb the inbetweener's powers are strength are based on those who he is fighting at the moment. Thus previous battles powerlevels should not be taken into consideration. He has no equipment ie no soul gems or other cosmic items.

Symmetric Chaos
He summons the opposite of Cloak and kills him then summons the opposite of Dagger and kills her.

I don't think he really has to sort through options to do it erm

guy222
Originally posted by rougeredmage

this is a battle of duality. I am pretty sure most people will have a fair idea who cloak and dagger are from their ( oh too brief appearances in civil war) . However i am not sure if everyone knows who the inbetweener is. The inbetweener is a cosmic entity that originates in a universe that is controlled by the lords of order and chaos. The inbetweener acts as a balance between these two points in the same way that galactus does with death and eternity. The inbetweener's power comes from finding his opponents weakness ( i.e. the exact opersite of there strength)

Cloak And Dagger's as a team balance each other out. Dagger provides the light to ease Cloaks dark hunger. The battle takes place in the church of the holy trinity ( cloak and daggers base of operations)

does the inbetweener find a oppersite that can effectivly destroy cloak and dagger.

Or does the symbiosis of cloak and daggers powers vanish the inbetweener?

Nb the inbetweener's powers are strength are based on those who he is fighting at the moment. Thus previous battles powerlevels should not be taken into consideration. He has no equipment ie no soul gems or other cosmic items.

In Betweener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.