Your Favourite Serial Killer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cyber tuff guy!

Shakyamunison
I don't think I would call him my Favourite.

http://mylifeofcrime.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/bundy.jpg

Robtard
John Wayne Gacy... he'd dress as a clown, he'd sodomize, he'd kill. What's not to love?

Schecter
Originally posted by Robtard
John Wayne Gacey... he'd dress as a clown, he'd sodomize, he'd kill. What's not to love?

win

PITT_HAPPENS
This guy

http://homepage.mac.com/mos4/files/page0_blog_entry3_1.jpg

Victor Von Doom
John Wayne Gacy Jr is the title of an excellent song.

I-it's called John Wayne Gacy, Jr.

Robtard
Is the song about a sodomizing, murderous clown?

2D_MASTER
Probably Zodiac, 'coz of his bad-ass costume, fawking sexy.

http://www.chasingthefrog.com/reelfaces/zodiac/zdskch.jpg

Victor Von Doom
Is the song about a sodomizing, murderous clown?

He may have sodomized and murdered, but there's no need for insults.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
He may have sodomized and murdered, but there's no need for insults.

Dude, he dressed up like a clown for them. With his face paint white and red.

WrathfulDwarf
In Fiction: The Joker.

In Reality: None.

Adam_PoE

Robtard
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4361/holygrail107knightofni7uh7.jpg

Nee!

Dresta

Nee! Well said

Bardock42

Nee!

What does it mean. Is it from a film. It seems funny. Is it? I think I might like it. Is it something that ... it ...I mean...would you recommend it?

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
What does it mean. Is it from a film. It seems funny. Is it? I think I might like it. Is it something that ... it ...I mean...would you recommend it?

"Monty Python and the Holy Grail" circa 1975

Yes, even though it's English, I highly recommend it.

"Nee" is a word of power, it can bring your enemies to their knees.

Bardock42
"Monty Python and the Holy Grail" circa 1975

Yes, even though it's English, I highly recommend it.

"Nee" is a word of power, it can bring your enemies to their knees.

IT really seems to me that you didn't catch IT. How could you miss IT? IT was really obvious. You ITiot.

Robtard
IT really seems to me that you didn't catch IT. How could you miss IT? IT was really obvious. You ITiot.

Damn IT! IT's been years since 've seen IT... IT won't happen again; I apologize profusely for IT.

Bardock42
Damn IT! IT's been years since 've seen IT... IT won't happen again; I apologize profusely for IT.

Hehe, it could have been more years since you've seen it than I am alive.

Robtard
Hehe, it could have been more years since you've seen it than I am alive.

No, it's been less than 10 years... about the age you were when you experienced your first taste of feces dipped c-ock. Do you still remember-taste it sometimes, like when you catch a wiff in a public restroom?

Bardock42
No, it's been less than 10 years... about the age you were when you experienced your first taste of feces dipped c-ock. Do you still remember-taste it sometimes, like when you catch a wiff in a public restroom?

No

Robtard
No

Too bad, you should keep on to those special memories...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I don't think I would call him my Favourite.

http://mylifeofcrime.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/bundy.jpg

Bob Saget wasn't that bad.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Bob Saget wasn't that bad.

You heard his Aristocrats?

Symmetric Chaos

Actually no.

Adam_PoE

5l_rdSKXji0

Robtard
She annoys me sometimes with her "comedy", but that was funny.

allofyousuckkk

Ummm, what was the point of this?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
5l_rdSKXji0

"She" annoys me sometimes with her "comedy", that was not that great, but she has some slightly "funny" bits.

Originally posted by allofyousuckkk

I appreciate your support, but we are....old acquaintances....well, for Robtard's part that is.

Robtard
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk

Obviously, you're retarded.

Quiero Mota
Ted Bundy.

judgement hand

Jaeh_JediPirate
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Ted Bundy.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
the thread starter will become a future serial killer.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
the thread starter will become a future serial killer. Of course, it's whirly, he probably is already.

PITT_HAPPENS

Nee! laughing I fricken love that movie

BIIIIIIIIIIIIID
the reason why i said that the thread starter is gonna be a future serial killer is that his fascination on serial killers and he lives on a basement, thus secluding himself from human interaction. people who are secluded are the most vucked up people.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Probably Zodiac, 'coz of his bad-ass costume, fawking sexy.

http://www.chasingthefrog.com/reelfaces/zodiac/zdskch.jpg

MY GOD I LOVE THE ZODIAC...

My favourites:

Jeffrey Dahmer -- most psychotic
Zodiac -- boastful and stealthy, he was a complete assassin-type guy
Ted Bundy -- high kill number, also his style was cool.

The Grey Fox
Ed Gein rocks too.

heru
I see you people are not wrapped to tight. How could any of you have a favorite serial killer? These mother fuc*ers out there butchering people. Mostly all of them goes undetected for years at a time. Who knows the next victim could be you or someone you know, and you guys IDOLIZED that?

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by heru
I see you people are not wrapped to tight. How could any of you have a favorite serial killer? These mother fuc*ers out there butchering people. Mostly all of them goes undetected for years at a time. Who knows the next victim could be you or someone you know, and you guys IDOLIZED that?

So hypothetically if you had to have a favourite..... Who?

heru
Originally posted by cyber tuff guy!
So hypothetically if you had to have a favourite..... Who?

Sorry, but even hypothetically speaking I don't have want. Those @ss holes are out there killing humans for pure sport, and for that they get know love from me.

cyber tuff guy!
Sorry, but even hypothetically speaking I don't have want. Those @ss holes are out there killing humans for pure sport, and for that they get know love from me.

Do you think they do it for sport? Like in "The most dangerous game"? That was a cool film, right?

Schecter

i was under the impression that most of them kill to fulfill some sort of need. imho the ones killing for sport are the ones we elect into office.

heru
Originally posted by Schecter
i was under the impression that most of them kill to fulfill some sort of need. imho the ones killing for sport are the ones we elect into office.

Serial killers, Politicians hell they all the same.

heru
Originally posted by cyber tuff guy!
Do you think they do it for sport? Like in "The most dangerous game"? That was a cool film, right? Never seen the movie, but for sport none the less.

Mindship
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/ksm/lowres/ksmn1683l.jpg

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
MY GOD I LOVE THE ZODIAC...

My favourites:

Jeffrey Dahmer -- most psychotic
Zodiac -- boastful and stealthy, he was a complete assassin-type guy
Ted Bundy -- high kill number, also his style was cool.

Ted Bundy is a disorganized-type serial killer, and thusly, did not have a "style."

Jeffrey Dahmer did not suffer from psychosis, but Antisocial Personality Disorder.

The Zodiac Killer was a coward. Despite comitting his murders in the open, none of them were particularly high-risk crimes; and he boasted of his past murders en leit of comitting new crimes out of fear of being aprehended.

Robtard
There's a slim chance that the Zodiac killer is still alive and could read this... think he'll cry?

Rogue Jedi
my fave serial killer is herpes.

ADarksideJedi
I could n ot imagine anyone haveing a favorite killer.But the case that was pretty interesting and horrible at the sa me time was the Bates case with the drowning of her five kids.jm

The Grey Fox
Who knows the next victim could be you or someone you know, and you guys IDOLIZED that?

Yeah, so what. The more humans die the better, our race is the worst race on the planet, so why shouldn't they butcher some stupid human ass?

I'm sticking by Zodiac.

Also: Ed Gein inspired the following movie characters: Leatherface, Hannibal Lecter, Buffalo Bill, Simon Bates (Psycho), others.

The Grey Fox
Ted Bundy is a disorganized-type serial killer, and thusly, did not have a "style."

Jeffrey Dahmer did not suffer from psychosis, but Antisocial Personality Disorder.

The Zodiac Killer was a coward. Despite comitting his murders in the open, none of them were particularly high-risk crimes; and he boasted of his past murders en leit of comitting new crimes out of fear of being aprehended.

Ted Bundy: By style I meant, y'know, pretend to be hurt but then wrench-to-the-face.

Dahmer: He killed like a psychopath. Brutal, and heartless. He killed, then NECROPHILLIA, then skinned or ate parts of them. Cool.

Zodiac: Zodiac wasn't a coward, he just didn't want to get caught, and rightly so. He was a hunter, skilled with a gun. If we was cowardly, why did he walk up to a random person in a car and blow his brains out with a magnum? He shot a policeman in a car in broad daylight. Best killa eva.

Grodd

Zodiac: Zodiac wasn't a coward. He shot a policeman in a car in broad daylight. Best killa eva.

dur

Grodd
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
Now I wonder what my teachers would have thought if I brought in my knives wink

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/caslandr/misc/Knives.jpg

What the f**k?

Are you the zodiac killer?

Robtard
Wouldn't it be 'The Hidden City in the Congo'; not "The Congo in the Hidden City"?

amity75
Favourite serial killer? It has to be Britains own Fred West. And it's a pity he's dead coz he'd have made a great Mungo Jerry on "Celebrity Stars in their Eyes".

Adam_PoE
Ted Bundy: By style I meant, y'know, pretend to be hurt but then wrench-to-the-face.

That is modus operandi, not style.

Dahmer: He killed like a psychopath. Brutal, and heartless. He killed, then NECROPHILLIA, then skinned or ate parts of them. Cool.

Cannibalism and necrophilia are common of serial killers. Ted Bundy also did both.

Zodiac: Zodiac wasn't a coward, he just didn't want to get caught, and rightly so. He was a hunter, skilled with a gun. If we was cowardly, why did he walk up to a random person in a car and blow his brains out with a magnum? He shot a policeman in a car in broad daylight. Best killa eva.

He approached isolated and otherwise indisposed couples from behind and shot them; coward.

BackFire
Ed Gein, despite the fact he only killed a couple of people, I have to say him because he's the inspiration for so many great horror villains.

Charmed_Phoebe
I had a fascination with Hannibal Lector in high school lol he is one of my favorites. However, my absolute fav is my father, hes the best serial killer thus far. *giggles*

Rogue Jedi
Son of Sam....didnt he have a problem with dogs?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Son of Sam....didnt he have a problem with dogs?

He testified that the dog of his neighbor told him to commit his crimes. However, he was not truly delusional, it was a strategy to get acquitted by reason of insanity.

The Grey Fox
That is modus operandi, not style.

Cannibalism and necrophilia are common of serial killers. Ted Bundy also did both.

He approached isolated and otherwise indisposed couples from behind and shot them; coward.

1: OK, I got it wrong, I didn't know that phrase until 3 days ago.

2: That's not a comeback, that's just a satement. Also Bundy didn't do cannibalism, and it's debatable if he did necrophillia.

3: If that's cowardly, then... Ted Bundy: took defenseless women away from safety then murdered them with blunt weapons that they had no chance against; Coward. Dahmer: Picked on homeless people and prostitutes who trusted him (he offered homeless guys booze to come to his apartment); Coward.

Serial killers are all cowards. They pick on generally vulnerbale people, and the Zodiac was one too, but he was a hunter, that was his MO.

Post your reply please, Mr. PoE

TheBullDog
My favorite serial killer is a little-known guy in California. He's know by the local police as "Wood Pusher" because he's pushed wood dowels into his victim's brains through the nose. He's not well known because he's only killed two that the police know of.

Bicnarok

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by TheBullDog
My favorite serial killer is a little-known guy in California. He's know by the local police as "Wood Pusher" because he's pushed wood dowels into his victim's brains through the nose. He's not well known because he's only killed two that the police know of.

nasty! He sounds interesting.

Adam_PoE
Also Bundy didn't do cannibalism, and it's debatable if he did necrophillia.

In interviews, Ted Bundy has admitted to eating parts of his victims, keeping other parts as trophies, and engaging in sex with their remains.

Post your reply please, Mr. PoE

I already did.

KidRock
The Zodiac since they never caught him.

Or Jack the ripper

The Grey Fox
In interviews, Ted Bundy has admitted to eating parts of his victims, keeping other parts as trophies, and engaging in sex with their remains.

I already did.

1. Checked Wikipedia, you are correct, he committed both.

2. What about my other points? confused

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KidRock
The Zodiac since they never caught him.

Or Jack the ripper damn...he could be ny next door neighbor. confused

The Grey Fox
He could be me wink

Adam_PoE
What about my other points? confused

Which points would those be?

The Grey Fox
About serial killers all being cowards. What do you think about that?

Spartan005
umm... anyone who obsesses over serial killers in their free time probably has some serious issues and should seek medical attention immediately....

The Grey Fox
I said they were all cowards, so, y'know

Adam_PoE
About serial killers all being cowards. What do you think about that?

I think most serial killers are profoundly sad people.

Ranger Smith
This guy wasn't sad!!!

Berrima Axe Murderer
Irish convict shipped to Australia went around the countryside murdering people with an axe, sometimes just for amusement, sometimes because they stood in the way of his criminal enterprises. What makes him unusual is that he believed that God was protecting him while he robbed, raped and murdered. He figured that since he had killed at least eight people and had not been caught, he had somehow earned divine favor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.