team marvel vs team dc(more teams,yay)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
tyrant(dp),silver surfer,galactus,morg,ronan,odin

vs

gog(kingdom),superboy prime,superman,martian manhunter,shazam,orion

TricksterPriest
thumb down Spite. You didn't give team 2 anyone comparable to Galactus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
thumb down Spite. You didn't give team 2 anyone comparable to Galactus. i feel ur vastly underestimating team 2. go shot thorugh mr mxy. plus sbp and company. i agve team marvel ronan who goes down to anyone on dc team. its even steven. gog is powerful as shit.

Symmetric Chaos
Shazam and Gog are the only ones who can actually fight Tyrant, Odin and Galactus.

Scratch that.

WHAT THE F*CK MAN? GALACTUS?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
i feel ur vastly underestimating team 2. go shot thorugh mr mxy. plus sbp and company. i agve team marvel ronan who goes down to anyone on dc team. its even steven. gog is powerful as shit.

**** you troll. dopedfu Gog's not even a match for Darkseid, how the hell can he beat Galactus? durlaugh

2nd, take Galactus out, and it's a fairer fight. Still too much in favor of Marvel though.

guy222

vs

Team One wins

quanchi112
**** you troll. dopedfu Gog's not even a match for Darkseid, how the hell can he beat Galactus? durlaugh

2nd, take Galactus out, and it's a fairer fight. Still too much in favor of Marvel though. gog smashes ds all day and all night. he one shots supes while supes beats down ds. this is fair. i guess becuz team marvel in ur mind wins its spite.

Tyrant

2nd, take Galactus out, and it's a fairer fight. Still too much in favor of Marvel though. Funny...
But you can create threads where you know it's spite, and qc can't create threads in which he thinks it's a good thread?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tyrant
Funny...
But you can create threads where you know it's spite, and qc can't create threads in which he thinks it's a good thread? its not spite. its fair. get over it and post ur opinion. if u think its spite dont post at all and let it die. i dont force anyone to post anywhere.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

vs

Galactus/Tyrant/Odin ftw

Tyrant
its not spite. its fair. get over it and post ur opinion. if u think its spite dont post at all and let it die. i dont force anyone to post anywhere. What the f*ck are you talking about?

I was defending this thread...

God.
Learn how to read.

quanchi112
What the f*ck are you talking about?

God. Learn how to read. oh my bad im reading these things in like 20 seconds and responding as fast as i can. laughing

charlemagne9746
Funny...
But you can create threads where you know it's spite, and qc can't create threads in which he thinks it's a good thread?

don't let him fool you...quanchi knew this was spite when he created it.

nimbus006
What the f*ck are you talking about?

God.
Learn how to read.

laughing laughing too funny...

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
don't let him fool you...quanchi knew this was spite when he created it. its not spite. its a fair fight. ill give u my opinion in a bit.

charlemagne9746
You know that gog is not in Galactus' league. Big G could take the DC team by himself.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
You know that gog is not in Galactus' league. Big G could take the DC team by himself. i think this is more than fair. ill come up with a new team vs team concept then with no galactus. no worries. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.