Princess Peach v.s. Princess Zelda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FortressXRuler
Kairi and Daisy were gossiping about people, and Peach and Zelda were shopping together, and they heard the other girls say 'Girl, did you hear that Zelda said that Peach was a ho for getting pimped by Mario, Luigi, and Bowser? And Peach said that Zelda was two timing Link for Ganon?' Just then, they dropped thier bags(Which let Ada steal) took off thier earings, and began to scrap.

Vibe Peach
SSB Zelda.

Takes place outside of a mall.

BlaxicanHydra
Well, upon contact explosions come out of Peach's ass ermm

FortressXRuler
I say Peach.

DarkC
Peach.

Hell, being hit with a golf club or a frying pan really hurts.

FortressXRuler
She dosen't use her frying pans(she's cooking Mario a special dinner today) she's using her Umbrella equipped with all of her abilities, Zelda does too.

Violent2Dope
Bullshit aside, Zelda wins. Zelda has powerful magic, can teleport, and transform into Sheik who is basically a ninja.

FortressXRuler
Aside from that, Peach has those vibes, can shoot blasts from her unbrella, can hover in the air to dodge Zeldas moves, and can use her umbrella as a shield.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Aside from that, Peach has those vibes, can shoot blasts from her unbrella, can hover in the air to dodge Zeldas moves, and can use her umbrella as a shield. Wow, I should be ashamed of myself, to actually think Zelda can't match the power of an umbrella.rolleyes1

FortressXRuler
The power of the umbrella makes humans unstoppable!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.