andre the giant vs bigshow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
if andre was alive you think he can take on big show ?

Cosmo Kramer
yes, but when bigshow was the giant things may be different.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
yes, but when bigshow was the giant things may be different. um he still is isnt he ?

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
if andre was alive you think he can take on big show ?

Andre stomps Paul Wight

charlemagne9746
Paul Wight is actually taller, stronger, and a little bit more athletic. In a real fight...Show would stomp Andre.

Cosmo Kramer
um he still is isnt he ?

Technically...but not on the show.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Paul Wight is actually taller, stronger, and a little bit more athletic. In a real fight...Show would stomp Andre. andre is afew inches tallers than big show if you look them both up. he weighs more to

batdude123
Paul Wight is actually taller, stronger, and a little bit more athletic. In a real fight...Show would stomp Andre.

Wrong on all accounts. smile

charlemagne9746
andre is afew inches tallers than big show if you look them both up. he weighs more to

The WWF actually billed Andre the Giant as being taller than he actually was. They said he was 7'4....but, he was only right around 6'11...about the same height as Kevin Nash.

Without a doubt...Andre weighed more.

When Big Show first came out in WCW. They said he was 7'4. When he came to the WWE...they said he was 7'2...over the years...they changed him to just 7'....then right before he left WWE...he was back at 7'2

WWE can't make up their minds on how tall the guy actually is...lol

spidey-dude
The WWF actually billed Andre the Giant as being taller than he actually was. They said he was 7'4....but, he was only right around 6'11...about the same height as Kevin Nash.

Without a doubt...Andre weighed more.

When Big Show first came out in WCW. They said he was 7'4. When he came to the WWE...they said he was 7'2...over the years...they changed him to just 7'....then right before he left WWE...he was back at 7'2

WWE can't make up their minds on how tall the guy actually is...lol that might be true about the height there but i know big show looks stronger cause hes on steroids just like hogan warrior and lex luger where. i think hogan still is

quanchi112
andre was a legend while big show appeared on snl once.

spidey-dude
who the hell voted for big show ?

charlemagne9746
I don't know...Hogan is not as big as he used to be. He is kind of sagging now...lol.

big show has had far better matches than Andre though....i'll give him that. I mean gettin' suplexed off the top rope by Brock Lesnar and having the entire ring collapse...lol. I don't think Andre would've signed up for that.

spidey-dude
big show is just faster cause hes not as big as andre

Badabing
big show is just faster cause hes not as big as andre dur

quanchi112
I don't know...Hogan is not as big as he used to be. He is kind of sagging now...lol.

big show has had far better matches than Andre though....i'll give him that. I mean gettin' suplexed off the top rope by Brock Lesnar and having the entire ring collapse...lol. I don't think Andre would've signed up for that. at hogans age he has to start sagging eventually. andre was the man in wrestling before hogan. big show is a blip on wwe history, its that simple andre wins this.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by quanchi112
at hogans age he has to start sagging eventually. andre was the man in wrestling before hogan. big show is a blip on wwe history, its that simple andre wins this. hogan will never be forgotton but its time for old timer to head on out cause im sure hes gonna permenantly hurt himself if something happens at his age.

quanchi112
hogan will never be forgotton but its time for old timer to head on out cause im sure hes gonna permenantly hurt himself if something happens at his age. i grew up watching hogan he is to old i agree. hes my alltime fav though

illadelph12
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/178814910841f9368573cd9.gif

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.