Do You Find Pakistani/Indian Women Or Men Attractive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
Well lets all be honest here do any of you guys find Pakistani/Indian men or women attractive?

Have any of you guys ever dated an indian/pakistani chick or bloke and have you gone on to have a serious relationships, marry them etc

and do you have friends that are pakistani/indian?

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by colonelf40
Well lets all be honest here do any of you guys find Pakistani/Indian men or women attractive?

Have any of you guys ever dated an indian/pakistani chick or bloke and have you gone on to have a serious relationships, marry them etc

My opinion of Indian women is that they're either really fine.....or they're really the other way. There's no gray.

Goddess Kali
yeah thier either realllly hottt or really ugly lol

JacopeX
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
yeah thier either realllly hottt or really ugly lol

Creshosk
Yes, to the women.

TRH
Already made this thread

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by TRH
Already made this thread

botankus
Pleeeese no more oversized pics.

2D_MASTER
I don't like most Hindi women, why? I'd never fawk a girl with more hair on her body than I have.

Rogue Jedi
asian women asian women asian women...one in particular.

Bicnarok
The lass from "Bend it like beckham" was rather nice.

C. C. Cowgirl
I have dated a guy from India once smile

At that time I was pretty shallow. I guess that answers your question big grin

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
I have dated a guy from India once smile

At that time I was pretty shallow. I guess that answers your question big grin

What's so "shallow" about dating an Indian guy? Are they supposed to be big, rich?

Bicnarok
I think the "Shallow" could also mean gullible, inexperienced,desperate and thicksmile but I could be wrong

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
What's so "shallow" about dating an Indian guy? Are they supposed to be big, rich?

He asks if we find the Indian women or men attractive, right? yes

If I am shallow and dating one it means I like the way they look, right? yes

There we have it big grin

2D_MASTER

Hmmm, ok, gross.

Jack Harkness
Not offensive but no. I don't ind them at all attractive, I have friends but not good looking to em, any of them.

Same with most black women as well. You have got to be special for me to be attracted to you, I know your hot and fine etc but not attractive to me.

No racism.

Fishy
I find them about as attractive as western woman.. It really depends on the individual woman in question, in general I wouldn't consider them more or less attractive though...

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Not offensive but no. I don't ind them at all attractive, I have friends but not good looking to em, any of them.

Same with most black women as well. You have got to be special for me to be attracted to you, I know your hot and fine etc but not attractive to me.

No racism.

I feel the same way about black/Hindi women, it's a question of personal ascetics really. Some people would call that "racist" I call it my preference ; I like pale/fair skinned girlies.

C. C. Cowgirl
Hmmm, ok, gross.

Why gross?

2D_MASTER
Why gross?

Because... it's gross, don't worry your little head about it. The End.

C. C. Cowgirl
Wow! Definatly a winning argument! There is nothing I can say no expression

2D_MASTER
Wow! Definatly a winning argument! There is nothing I can say no expression

Who was arguing? People on KMC are so desparate to prove their "debate skills".

PONG_MASTER
I could never find Pakistani/Indian men attractive. At my current job, they all prove to be assh*les one after another (both men and women), and that alone causes me to not find them attractive in any way.

Maestro
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
My opinion of Indian women is that they're either really fine.....or they're really the other way. There's no gray.

Pretty much sums it up in a nutshell, and I'm Indian.

C. C. Cowgirl
Who was arguing? People on KMC are so desparate to prove their "debate skills".

Argument and Arguing are two different things, dear hug

Victor Von Doom
I feel the same way about black/Hindi women, it's a question of personal ascetics really. Some people would call that "racist" I call it my preference ; I like pale/fair skinned girlies.

What are 'personal ascetics'?

You want to, but don't?

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
What are 'personal ascetics'?

You want to, but don't?

Hahaha well it's pretty easy to refrain from doing something you're not interesting in doing in the first place.

Goddess Kali
I am more attracted to other whites and hispanics, probly cuz im a white hispanic, but i would never turn down a really hott black or asian man or woman.

StyleTime
Hahaha well it's pretty easy to refrain from doing something you're not interesting in doing in the first place.
Not quite what he was getting at.

lil bitchiness

Hah! Thats exact same thing my boyfriend said.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Hah! Thats exact same thing my boyfriend said.

laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
the few I have met are very hairy. no, senor, no quiero.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
the few I have met are very hairy. no, senor, no quiero.

No tambien, guey.

Rogue Jedi
looks like they are hiding a hamster under their panties.

Imaginary
*snicker*

I'm Indian... and I have to agree... Most girls are either pretty hot or pretty NOT laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
I am just judging the ones I have met, not all.

Bicnarok
A possible problem in seriously dating an indian lass could be her parents though, they have odd traditions. But It would be worth it just to eat the indian food. The best food in the world ah Vindaloosmile

http://media.outnow.ch/Movies/Images/2002/BendItLikeBeckham/movie.fs/16.jpg

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Bicnarok
The lass from "Bend it like beckham" was rather nice.

see what i mean...http://www.parmindernagraonline.com/USERIMAGES/galleriesviolashot.jpg

Jack Harkness
I feel the same way about black/Hindi women, it's a question of personal ascetics really. Some people would call that "racist" I call it my preference ; I like pale/fair skinned girlies. yes

Jack Harkness
Originally posted by Bicnarok
see what i mean...http://www.parmindernagraonline.com/USERIMAGES/galleriesviolashot.jpg no

Not attractive at all.

Goddess Kali
Some black women and pakistani women are beautiful, but we dont' get to see them, because most of them are still in thier nations.

The poorer Indians/Pakistanis/blacks tend to come to U.S., Europe, etc. to make a life for themselves.

The richers ones, who are able to take care of themselves, tend to live in thier nation where they have most of the power.

If you really open your eyes, thier are some gorgeous men and women from those areas, but because American Hollywood only focuses on Whites and Hispanics, we tend to imagine that only whites and hispanics are attractive.

I beleive thier is beauty and ugliness in ALL races. I've met some gorgeous whites and hispanics, and ive also met some ugly whites and hispanics.

And I feel I can say that being both white and hispanic myself.

jinkugattu
Hi people. I am nineteen yrs old, look totally indian. I've always hit it off with guys even if they were older or a completely different race( british,american,latvian,chinese,pakistani, black). whats worked for me is to be my indian self and wear my indian clothes, my bindi wateva. Guys like polish, finesse, education and genral aesthetics.Its the same formula..different colour. So i love dating men of all races and they've never had a prblem with MY race. Besides...i come from the land of the kama Sutra!lol

Indian guys/pakistani: they like slutty girls for hanky panky but always lookin for a homey one for a relationship. If a girl can shift from sexy ***** in bed to mature,demure outside then ur made for an indian guy. and dont say no to indians ladies cuz most of the expat indians are rich......and they know how to pamper a girl

Rogue Jedi
They're all terrorists.

rakugaki
Freida Pinto and Padma Lakshmi are pretty fly...the rest.....naaaah, no dice.

AsbestosFlaygon
Aishwarya Rai looks stunning

§P0oONY

and do you have friends that are pakistani/indian? I find them relatively attractive. More so than other races, less so than others... In general that is.

Bicnarok

§P0oONY
Aren't Turbans a Sikh thing?

atv2
All I would say is as long as she doesn't "Go Off" on me and keep the fire going in the right way, I'm cool!

atv2
Originally posted by atv2
All I would say is as long as she doesn't "Go Off" on me and keep the fire going in the right way, I'm cool!

Take it back! With anyone look at the heart don't be confined to the history. Every person is an individual!

Raz_Dak
Well I'm Indian and I've heard the "you guys are either really hot or really ugly" bit all my life. I consider myself an average looking guy, but more then likely most white people would just toss me in the ass ugly bin. It's a trend that I see a lot of whites do, and some hispanics and Asians do as well. I know I'm not "ugly" b/c I've been hit on by enough women that I don't fit the ugly bill, but I know I'm not some gorgeous person either. But how many of you are?

Point being, the reason so many of you think we are only made up of hot or ugly people is that you only notice the cream of the crop outsanding looking people, everyone else is just labeled as ugly, with probably variations of how ugly, but ugly nonetheless. Most of this is likey due to our darker complexion b/c I notice people do a similar thing with black people, the other noticeably darker skinned race/ethnic group.

You can say it's all taste and not racism, but inherently this thinking leads towards racism and bigotry. No one likes being pigeon holed into their race/ethnic group or religion, and if you guys had to hear crap like this, you wouldn't like it either.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Raz_Dak
You can say it's all taste and not racism, but inherently this thinking leads towards racism and bigotry. No one likes being pigeon holed into their race/ethnic group or religion, and if you guys had to hear crap like this, you wouldn't like it either. Opining about attractiveness in other races is NOT racism. There's quite a difference between considering a people attractive, and considering them inferior beings.

chomperx9
I dont find any woman attractive when they cover their face and hair

what a great post chomper

the ninjak
Indian women are freakin hot in Australia!

I've got 3 gunning for me and jeez!!!!

Burning thought
I dont see why people would not find them attractive, I usually look at a person for who they are and what they look like, not for their race. I find its quite common for indian women to have longer hair than western countries, it seems the fashion in the west is geared towards the more masculine or shorter haircuts that turn me off a girl for a lot of reasons. I know a lot of guys who think the same way but for me, Indian women often have long hair, and indian girls in my area have this and attractive features in abundance.

King Kandy
I find them attractive, well, it depends but often I do.

jinXed by JaNx
I've been with a couple indian ladies and they were all freaks in the sack...,i like that.

BobbyD

Since, I'm male, I'll talk about the ladies....

There are hotties and some, er...uh, not so attractive women within every ethnicity/racial group.

wink

xyllines
yes i like indian women

ThAnus_ofTITass
Asian women.. Hot as hell

Pig Newtons
Pakistan is a toilet. Women are hairy and haven't discovered make up or basic hygiene.

Indian women can be fine though.

Stoic
Yep I find many Pakistani women to by very beautiful.

Pig Newtons
Originally posted by Stoic
Yep I find many Pakistani women to by very beautiful.

Not living in Swat or Waziristan you don't. Those hags are hairier than Tom Selleck

Stoic
Originally posted by Pig Newtons
Not living in Swat or Waziristan you don't. Those hags are hairier than Tom Selleck

Yeah I can imagine. I had a room mate like that once. He didn't take a shower in the two years that we shared a house (and he always wondered why he had no girl friends), and we had the facilities. Those women over there may not have it off good, but the ones that I have met here are clean. Sometimes people have no choice but to do the best with what they have, while others are filthy because what they have is too good. God I wish there was a smiley to show how I feel at this point.

sunanda
I am from India,have a fascination for pak men.
I slept with a few as well when I was in US.

But to settle with some one,Indian guys are the best

ADarksideJedi
Yea the man are.

Symmetric Chaos
I have to admit, I've seen a surprisingly large number of good looking Indian guys.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I have to admit, I've seen a surprisingly large number of good looking Indian guys.
Amitabh Bachchan? stick out tongue

cito
Originally posted by Stoic
Yeah I can imagine. I had a room mate like that once. He didn't take a shower in the two years that we shared a house (and he always wondered why he had no girl friends), and we had the facilities.

Those women over there may not have it off good, but the ones that I have met here are clean.

Sometimes people have no choice but to do the best with what they have, while others are filthy because what they have is too good. God I wish there was a smiley to show how I feel at this point.

I see your point on that.

alltoomany
Pakistan and Indian men have a attitude towards American white women. like they are easy, I find that they have much more respect for their own race of women.

ADarksideJedi
Also you can't help who you fall inlove with.It just happens.And no race or Religion ever stop love before.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Also you can't help who you fall inlove with.It just happens.And no race or Religion ever stop love before.
Is that you and your boyfriend/husband in your avatar?
I can't seem to figure out your ethnicity. Are you Indian?

ADarksideJedi
Yep that is me and my husband. He has Native American blood in him and I have Arab blood in me along with English and Intian.

lil bitchiness
Not really. Semites such as Jews and Arabs are THE way. Also Egyptians, Phoenitians, Assyrians, Greeks and Armenians are topping the list of extreme sexiness.

But Israelis are topping that list.... easily.

Deja~vu
Bangildish people are just georgous. We have many of them here now. Good food tooooo!

Zeal Ex Nihilo
No, they are rude and smell terrible.

Deja~vu
Well most are on government assistance and poor. No water to shower. But food still good!

Beautiful brown eyes. Builds good bombs. F*ing go to chuch 5 times a day. Make much traffic...beeping borns all the time. lol Hurry jump in my car. We must make god happy.!!

Too much noice. But food still good. Must eat with your fingers. Forks ruin food taste. Hmm. But food is really good. And if food is good, then they can stay.

the ninjak
Some Indian girls are gorgeous.

Deja~vu
Very much so.

alltoomany
What is next? NO. I do not find Indian men attractive at all...I do not like the long chins

AsbestosFlaygon
I don't find their smell attractive.

Patient_Leech
Yes, indeed. Because I make the mistake of thinking they all look like this... smile

alltoomany
their whole mindset is ugly and gross

rudester
Men from other cultures are more aggressive. I think indian men are attractive, I wouldn't mind finding an aggr hairy beast to put me in my place. Hehe

Lord Lucien
I had you pegged as gay.

rotiart
Physically I can see it... But their food is incredibly herby and the ones that love eating that food smell too strongly for me... (like the food) it comes out of their body order like the herbs.

Otherwise I wouldn't mind seeing a certain couple Indian girls I know get down and dirty. ;-)

rudester
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I had you pegged as gay.

i am gay sherlock. But I think people on here are tired of me flamming it around sorta like a one man parade, but im not a flammer. I act st8 and look it, I have my sensative moments. I love my romantic movies but I am also a die hard movie fan...I like raw carnage.

rudester
Originally posted by rotiart
Physically I can see it... But their food is incredibly herby and the ones that love eating that food smell too strongly for me... (like the food) it comes out of their body order like the herbs.

Otherwise I wouldn't mind seeing a certain couple Indian girls I know get down and dirty. ;-)

Some of the worlds most beautyful girls are indian.
I wonder how she can have green eyes like that, not even people with green eyes have it so green and yellow and hints of orange..this girl is a mutant.
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/100best/images/multi1_main.jpg

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by rudester
i am gay sherlock. So do you like... solve homoerotic mysteries with your lover, Watson? You should call him Cockson.

rotiart
http://www.binscorner.com/pages/1/10-hottest-indian-women.html#

As I go down the list
Something else goes up..,

Lord Lucien
I like how the top hottest 'Indian' women hardly even look Indian. #7 could easily pass for white.

from new dellhi
@rudestar

she is afghan not indian......

rudester
Originally posted by from new dellhi
@rudestar

she is afghan not indian......

smartaszz!!!..lol

Robtard
i am gay sherlock. But I think people on here are tired of me flamming it around sorta like a one man parade, but im not a flammer. I act st8 and look it, I have my sensative moments. I love my romantic movies but I am also a die hard movie fan...I like raw carnage.

Sorry, all I read was "I love gaynal".

Lord S
I'm Indian but I like Indian girls that have Western looks and mannerisms; here and in India, (and there are plenty there that are very modern). I'm most averse to Indian women who apply make-up in a gaudy style and wear excessive and tacky jewellery - 22kt or not.

Pakistani women are generally very hot. A lot of Arab/Persian influence in their DNA, I think.

Wangmachine
I went out wit a stunning Pakistani girl at Uni, her brothers really hated me being white and all.

VickyRough
A survey shows that there is much beauty in Pakistan than India or any other Non-Muslim country.
_________
Website Design and Development Madison WI

Stoic
Some of the worlds most beautyful girls are indian.
I wonder how she can have green eyes like that, not even people with green eyes have it so green and yellow and hints of orange..this girl is a mutant.
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/100best/images/multi1_main.jpg

Beauty fades.

Vilander
You are sure to find at least one chick who looks like Freida in most Indian streets, i mean this in no disrespect, Miss Pinto is a good actress. The best thing about Indian girls is the skin color and the melanin content that leads to beautiful contrast. White women are more cream and peach , Indian women are more peanut butter and coffee beans the contrast makes them look more endowed. mentally undress them lads have fun smile, ofcourse discreetly

maham
Answer to the main question:

Pakistani -Yes, of course! Happy Dance
Indian-Erm....No. wink

Originally posted by Pig Newtons
Pakistan is a toilet. Women are hairy and haven't discovered make up or basic hygiene.

Indian women can be fine though.

You obviously have never been to Pakistan or met any Pakistani woman. If you run a beauty-related business here, you would never starve. That's the biggest industry here and it's rather irksome how looks-conscious and brand-conscious a woman here can be, just like in any other consumerism-stricken country.

Your lack of information or bias or just pure stupidity is pretty clear when you say things like women here 'haven't discovered make-up' when all the world's major cosmetic brands have a booming business here. Of course, I don't expect you to acknowledge any of these facts because your extent of knowledge about South Asia is probably limited to 'Slumdog millionare'... or a couple of bollywood flicks?

maham

Doesn't that go for all races and nationalities? For all individuals? You're either good-looking or you're not. And then there are personal preferences. You and I might not find the same person attractive. A friend of mine might go 'Wow' on someone when I might go 'Ew!' at the same time and vice versa (though it's wrong to think like that. After all, we're all God's creatures and equal in His eyes big grin but when it has to come down to judging looks, everyone's opinion of anyone would differ - widely).

Lord Lucien
I'm gonna guess that you're trying to promote Pakistani tourism. Well forget it. I'm too white and attractive to not make for an appetizing kidnap target.

maham
I'm gonna guess that you're trying to promote Pakistani tourism. Well forget it. I'm too white and attractive to not make for an appetizing kidnap target.

Err...wrong. What the f**k? Nowhere in my post does it say visit the country. We had enough white meat 60 years ago whistle but if you have to talk utter baseless crap against a country and her people, at least have enough knowledge about the place. Otherwise,stop presenting yourself as a retard. erm

maham

thumb up

Robtard
Human rights and especially in regards to woman are pretty damn deplorable in Pakistan.

-kV-
I am Indian, and people have said I'm good looking!

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by maham
Err...wrong. What the f**k? Nowhere in my post does it say visit the country. We had enough white meat 60 years ago whistle but if you have to talk utter baseless crap against a country and her people, at least have enough knowledge about the place. Otherwise,stop presenting yourself as a retard. erm "Her" people? Are you calling Pakistan a girl? It's Pakistan, not Pakitits. Don't offend a country you've never even heard of by insinuating it doesn't have the biggest collective cock in the Muslim world. You probably don't even realize that Pakistan has f*cked its female neighbor, Afghanisamantha like five times a day for the last 2,000 years.

Don't talk smack about my homeland, your porpoise.

dadudemon
"Her" people? Are you calling Pakistan a girl? It's Pakistan, not Pakitits.

*insert laughing smilie that I cannot find, here*

maham
Goodness!Originally posted by Lord Lucien
"Her" people? Are you calling Pakistan a girl? It's Pakistan, not Pakitits. Don't offend a country you've never even heard of by insinuating it doesn't have the biggest collective cock in the Muslim world. You probably don't even realize that Pakistan has f*cked its female neighbor, Afghanisamantha like five times a day for the last 2,000 years.

Don't talk smack about my homeland, your porpoise.

I'm sorry if you have learning disability you oversexualized baboon! Country is a she you retard! Motherland? Heard of that? Nobody's talking about your country so shut it! Goodness! Talk about self-importance.

P.S. Do you have ANY source of REAL knowledge at all?! It's the NATO forces stationed in Afghanistan, not Pak Army. Don't make ludicrous names for other countries (it just makes you look stupid) and nobody would say anything about your own. It's called 'giving respect'. So, two things you learned today. Practice that in real life, then maybe,MAYBE you'll b worth having a conversation with. I'm out!

Peace! whistle

Tzeentch._
Goodness!

I'm sorry if you have learning disability you oversexualized baboon! Country is a she you retard! Motherland? Heard of that? Nobody's talking about your country so shut it! Goodness! Talk about self-importance.

P.S. Do you have ANY source of REAL knowledge at all?! It's the NATO forces stationed in Afghanistan, not Pak Army. Don't make ludicrous names for other countries (it just makes you look stupid) and nobody would say anything about your own. It's called 'giving respect'. So, two things you learned today. Practice that in real life, then maybe,MAYBE you'll b worth having a conversation with. I'm out!

Peace! whistle Hahaha, you suck at detecting satire.

Lord Lucien
Goodness!

Peace! whistle m_mDTLphIVY

-kV-
I can finally appreciate that scene truly. Saw Pulp Fiction for the first time several weeks back. Can't believe I missed out for so many years.

aashrithasharma
No......................

bluehouse
Same question why gross??

Dolos
I find women of any ethinicity can be attractive...if they care about how they look they often are. It's just in Middle-eastern culture they are required to cover up a lot their body. I imagine this is because of the male populace and their perception of the beauty of the female body. You see while some cultures flaunt and reveal beauty, others reserve it for the one who owns the beauty, so to speak.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Dolos
I find women of any ethinicity can be attractive...if they care about how they look they often are. It's just in Middle-eastern culture they are required to cover up a lot their body. I imagine this is because of the male populace and their perception of the beauty of the female body. You see while some cultures flaunt and reveal beauty, others reserve it for the who owns the beauty, so to speak.
Neither India nor Pakistan are Middle Eastern cultures.

Dolos
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Neither India nor Pakistan are Middle Eastern cultures.

When hearing Pakistani I was thinking Arabian.

Although technically I could have been very well aware of this. I never claimed Pakistan was middle eastern, therefore I may have simply described Arabians as an addendum.

stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Originally posted by rotiart
http://www.binscorner.com/pages/1/10-hottest-indian-women.html#

As I go down the list
Something else goes up..,
The writer sounds like a crass douchebag.

Dolos
The writer sounds like a crass douchebag.

You see, from my humble perspective, that assumption seems overly critical. I mean the guy has good grammar, and I would consider his opinions, in the way they're presented, to be sensitive enough for the demographics that this site caters to.

Omega Vision
You see, from my humble perspective, that assumption seems overly critical. I mean the guy has good grammar and, from my point of view, his opinions are sensitive enough for the demographics of his particular target audience.
How is it an assumption?

I said that he seems (to me) to be a crass douchebag. That's different from saying "he is a crass douchebag", and had I intended to say that, I would have.

Dolos
How is it an assumption?

I said that he seems (to me) to be a crass douchebag. That's different from saying "he is a crass douchebag", and had I intended to say that, I would have.

So that is how the article struck you?

That's why you most likely don't visit that site often, am I right?

Omega Vision
So that is how the article struck you?

That's why you most likely don't visit that site often, am I right?
Yes, that's why I said it.

I've never been on the site before.

Dolos
Yes, that's why I said it.

I've never been on the site before.

We share that in common. smile

-kV-

Dolos

-kV-
He was a bit irritating.

That's nothing though, nothing to even care about.

Some of the things I have done and said can't be erased, and I have a feeling they were quite a bit more lowly than what this guy could stomach in terms of humiliation.

I mean, yeah, I didn't find it necessarily offensive; rather, I just found the guy slightly ignorant.

Lord Lucien
You guyz is stupid. Stop talking about some stupid article, guyz.

movie1
they're not bad.

ebrown
If a woman is attractive, she's attractive. simple as thata. Ethincity has nothing to do with it.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by ebrown
If a woman is attractive, she's attractive. simple as thata. Ethincity has nothing to do with it. That's just because you hate black people.

JohnathanP
They are just like other people - some attractive, some not.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Robtard
Human rights and especially in regards to woman are pretty damn deplorable in Pakistan.
Only Pakistan or is their a list?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Only Pakistan or is their a list? You're kidding, right?

S_W_LeGenD
You're kidding, right?
So only Pakistan fits that description?

Omega Vision
The main difference as I see it between misogyny in India and in Pakistan is that in the former it's de facto whereas in the latter it's de jure.

Lord Lucien
So only Pakistan fits that description? OKQz5CO-1sI

S_W_LeGenD
The main difference as I see it between misogyny in India and in Pakistan is that in the former it's de facto whereas in the latter it's de jure.
Some women-friendly bills passed in Pakistan till date:

http://www.na.gov.pk/en/bills.php?status=pass

No. 91
No. 79
No. 24

Misogyny is almost a myth in urban areas of Pakistan; in rural areas, it exists in some parts.

OKQz5CO-1sI
Spammer!

spam_laser

Omega Vision
Some women-friendly bills passed in Pakistan till date:

http://www.na.gov.pk/en/bills.php?status=pass

No. 91
No. 79
No. 24

Misogyny is almost a myth in urban areas of Pakistan; in rural areas, it exists in some parts.

Spammer!

spam_laser
That's an incredibly broad, audacious statement. I wouldn't even say that misogyny is a myth in urban parts of the Netherlands.

I trust you mean the Taliban-controlled areas?

Also having bills passed does not translate to better conditions automatically. Look at India. If you look at the law, they're not abysmal when it comes to women's rights, but it's quite obvious that the situation on the ground is very different. I can't imagine Pakistan is any better off.

S_W_LeGenD
That's an incredibly broad, audacious statement. I wouldn't even say that misogyny is a myth in urban parts of the Netherlands.
My own observation have made me reach this conclusion. Women are typically put on the pedestal in urban parts of Pakistan; specially within the middle income and more economically stable classes.

While economic setup in the country has become feminized; women often earn more then men and are more likely to get jobs in current times; men are still expected to be financial care-takers if they decide to tie-a-knot (as unrealistic as this expectation may sound in the light of existing societal picture).

It is only in poverty striken parts where I have seen misogyny running rampant; though women also have no option but to work to sustain their families in a restricted income setting/household.

I trust you mean the Taliban-controlled areas?
These and a few others.

Also having bills passed does not translate to better conditions automatically. Look at India. If you look at the law, they're not abysmal when it comes to women's rights, but it's quite obvious that the situation on the ground is very different. I can't imagine Pakistan is any better off.
You have a point here but Pakistan and India still differ from each other in cultural context which also influences attitude towards women.

Though keep in mind that both misogyny and misandry cannot be fully eradicated in any country regardless of societal pressures. Any large society have its share of both misogyny and misandry based occurrences and practices. This is true for Pakistan as well.

Real difference is in publicity; misogyny gets much more publicity in media then misandry in modern times. A clear sign of double-standards.

Male Model
Some yes, some no!

polishGirl1
I had a thing for this Paki guy from new york ,but he was a total douche bag, he treated me like crap and said he'd never date me cuz I was a "8" and that he only went for "9s and 10s", turns out he had his heart broken by some other American Polish girl, and I was like im more polish than American, he said maybe in another life time, they are douche bags, dont let those dreamy eyes trick you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.