Cody Travers vs Hayate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Snafu's Notes: This is a Karate Match and yes, Metro City's resident brawler is a 5th degree black belt in Karate.

Owing Hitomi's father a favor for taking him in when he had lost his memory, Hayate decides to compete in a karate tournament with Hitomi.

Hayate breezes through the competition, as does another person: Cody Travers.

Instead of his usual costume (i.e., his Final Fight or Alpha 3 costume), Cody is dressed in a sleeveless karate gi (which he obviously borrowed from Ryu, since gis were mandatory at this tournament). He still had his hands wrapped in tape though.

No words are said between the two as they prepare for the final round.

Oh, and Cody can't use his knives and Hayate can use his Tenshinmon Ninjitsu. As I've said earlier, this is a Karate Match.

Sonic x 20
I don't know much about the other person, so I'm going to say Cody on this one.

StyleTime
Probably a stalemate. Hayate isn't as skilled in Karate as Cody is but we can't discount his physical abilities.

Sado22
Hayate is a pansy. All he has ever done is get broken in half and get pwned by girls. Oh...and he looks like the lead singer of GooGoo Dolls.

Cody is one of the best fighters in SF, has defeated countless thugs on his own, can punch through 50cm thicks walls to his heart's content and is skilled brawler and skilled at karate.
That is more than enough for me to take the side of my favorite Capcom character: Cody.

~Sado
P.S. Sonic your sig is great! smile

Sandai Kitetsu
Cody is a fifth dan karate expert and in a karate match he takes this.

Sado22
exactly. and he's shown to have a good chin. Cody FTW.

~Sado
P.S. hey emp, today is the first time that we ever agreed on three threads in a row. laughing

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Sado22
exactly. and he's shown to have a good chin. Cody FTW.

~Sado
P.S. hey emp, today is the first time that we ever agreed on three threads in a row. laughing

Must be the end ot the world laughing

2D_MASTER
Yeah Cody, for reasons already stated by sado.

StyleTime
Hayate is a pansy. All he has ever done is get broken in half and get pwned by girls. Oh...and he looks like the lead singer of GooGoo Dolls.

Cody is one of the best fighters in SF, has defeated countless thugs on his own, can punch through 50cm thicks walls to his heart's content and is skilled brawler and skilled at karate.
That is more than enough for me to take the side of my favorite Capcom character: Cody.

~Sado
It was stated at 50 cm?

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by StyleTime
It was stated at 50 cm?

Yeah, he breaks his cell wall all the time.

StyleTime
Shit.

Well then, Hayate looses as usual.

Guilty Gear
Hayate loses due to this being a karate match.

ThoraxeRMG
Cody rips a Tornado on Hayate's ass.

Sonic x 20

~Sado

Thanks man!! One of the fellow users here made it for me and Coy is one of my favorite Street Fighters as well. Cody has been in jail so much that he knows how to break out everytime and it's very tough to keep him in jail as well. Also, to add with the comments as well for Cody, he is addicted to fighting and loves every bit of it and will even do anything to just fight(which was shown in FFSW when he took a very strong drug just to fight again and overcame its results all on his own), he sometimes finds some ways to win easily even if the person is stronger than he is, he fights dirty, I think he can read patterns pretty good too, he eggs anyone on just to get them to fight him, and he enjoys fighting in handcuffs and takes them off any time he wants to.

ThoraxeRMG
HELL YEAH! CODY!
*Ahem*
I'm a Cody fan too.
*Points to avatar*

ThoraxeRMG
Sig now.

Sandai Kitetsu
Cody is on my sig as well.

ThoraxeRMG
Who is the guy with the fat lip?

Sandai Kitetsu
Some dude who got his arse beat.

Sonic x 20
He kind of looks like the original Mad Gear Gang boss Abigail.

ThoraxeRMG
Yeah he does.

Sonic x 20
Yeah man, because if you look closely, he has a mohawk like Abigail and the dots on his shirt too and Cody was the one that defeated Abigail.

ThoraxeRMG
It does make sense if it was him. Remember when he made that remark about Jessica having fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.