UK Fighters scrambled to intercept Russian bombers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

BlaxicanHydra
Maybe those two Russian Fighters were Transformers. As you said, "more then meets the eye!"

Schecter
as usual, thanks for the link thumb down

{{QS}}
Link: Here

Personally i like the Transformer's theory.

Fishy
Originally posted by {{QS}}
Link: Here

Personally i like the Transformer's theory.

Sounds plausible..

it's not like the Russians would use bombers to spy, let alone stand launch a full scale attack with just two bombers, so them being transformers is actually pretty logical...

Well that or the pilots just got way off target.

Schecter
they're just prick waving.

inimalist
wtf?

yes! Russia is going to go into economic collapse again and starve all its people

ooooooo... big bad ruskie army!!! lol

(unfortunatly their military ties to china are stronger than ever :/)

exanda kane
Quite disturbing. I completely agree with what the British government did. No foreign party should be allowed to assasinate British citizens on home turf.

Schecter
well this is obviously all a lie.
after all bush clearly stated that he could look into putin's soul and knows he's a good man of faith. the liberals must have a hand in this.

inimalist
Originally posted by Schecter
after all bush clearly stated that he could look into putin's soul and knows he's a good man of faith.

That didn't really happen, did it?

Schecter
-dubya

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/06/20010618.html

smoker4
It makes me feel safe relying on the superpowers of a retarded monkey

Schecter
you just have to believe

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by smoker4
It makes me feel safe relying on the superpowers of a retarded monkey

Well we have been doing the same thing for over 200 years, it's just that this one takes the cake.

smoker4
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Well we have been doing the same thing for over 200 years, it's just that this one takes the cake.

This one shits in the cake then eats it

inimalist
-dubya

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/06/20010618.html

it is from 2001... but still...

So, I say that the American people should sue GW for gross negligance.

its january 2008 that mr bush is done? 09?

Lana
Originally posted by inimalist
it is from 2001... but still...

So, I say that the American people should sue GW for gross negligance.

its january 2008 that mr bush is done? 09?

Elections are in November 08, he'll be gone in January 09.

inimalist
Originally posted by Lana
Elections are in November 08, he'll be gone in January 09.

that will be good, hopefully

there is an entire generation of people (myself included) who have really only been aware of politics through the Bush years (I'd have been 15-16 when he was elected in). It will be nice to get to experience a different type of America.

Robtard
If there's going to be another "Cold War", even though the first one technically never really ended, we need to gather some DNA and clone another Reagan.

42ndStreetFreak
The Russians have never changed! They're the same old hardline Reds who scrubbed up to get The West's money and a lead into the markets and then showed their true colours. And Putin is KGB through and through.

Their hardline communists just the same only now they put on a smile on the world media stage and sport Armani suits.

BlaxicanHydra
My idea's still the best ermm

Bicnarok
as usual, thanks for the link thumb down

Ever heard of Google, or are you knew to the internet?

Giving one link could in some situations focus on one media outlet, source etc and biast the information being given.

best to search yourself and find alternative info before believing a thread and commenting. Thats what I do anyway

Schecter
takes at least a day for google to crawl sites for updated info. so you are wrong.

so maybe you should quit making lameass excuses and learn to reference the source.

dadudemon
takes at least a day for google to crawl sites for updated info. so you are wrong.

so maybe you should quit making lameass excuses and learn to reference the source.

"no no, he's got a point"

-Krunk's, little angel from the Emperor's New Groove.

Bicnarok, in all fairness, your posts seem to be good. I can see your point but why not post a link to an article and then let others find more information on it? Do you honestly think that they will look up a reference for it? Anyway, you can could also say Schecter is the lazy one for not looking it up as well but that is more of a stretch than you simply leaving it out of the "main thread" post.

anaconda
what a load of BS crap, Norwegian air force have done that job for ya three times now since Thursday........RAF just fueled their jetplanes thats all the brits did

BlaxicanHydra
RAF is such a shitty thing. Luftewaffle sounds much better.

Bicnarok

I found the Times site in 5 seconds under google, so Your wrong.

maybe you should stop being a total utter wassack and stop looking for little things to complain about, sad pathetic offspring of a rancid camel.

Schecter
ok, get the tear buckets, we need to bail this thread out because someone cant reference a source roll eyes (sarcastic)

i know its difficult to do...copying and pasting a url *grunt* *pant*

Bicnarok
ok, get the tear buckets, we need to bail this thread out because someone cant reference a source roll eyes (sarcastic)

i know its difficult to do...copying and pasting a url *grunt* *pant*

We need to bail you out of the Dunces corner, yeh get that pointed hat off and learn to use the internet. Foolish individual.

{{QS}}
Originally posted by Bicnarok
I found the Times site in 5 seconds under google, so Your wrong.

maybe you should stop being a total utter wassack and stop looking for little things to complain about, sad pathetic offspring of a rancid camel.

And its been 2 days since the story was posted.Schecter said it only took a day so he's still right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.