quan chi vs shang tsung

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins this as it is the battle for keeps? who is the better sorcerer? who is the cooler character? who is flat out tougher in combat?

FortressXRuler
What can they do? I haven't played MK in a long time.

DarkC
B_ryt258r-g
Quan Chi wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkC
B_ryt258r-g
Quan Chi wins. this is the rematch. do u think it would be the same result?

FortressXRuler
Sort of.

Ridley_Prime
Shang triumphed over Quan Chi in the Armageddon intro though (where he wasn't weakened by Raiden's attacks), and even over-powered the zombie Liu Kang.

FortressXRuler
Nice SSB sig.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Shang triumphed over Quan Chi in the Armageddon intro though (where he wasn't weakened by Raiden's attacks), and even over-powered the zombie Liu Kang. he didnt triumph or quanc chi. he jumped in at an inopportune moment and quickly threw him off the pyramid. quanchi would have kicked his ass if shang wasnt cheapshotting. shang was lucky to when shao kahn came after him tha onaga showed up when he did.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by DarkC
B_ryt258r-g
Quan Chi wins. Off topic but who in the hell thought Bison could beat Onaga? What the f**k?

judgement hand
quan chi steps on shang tsung's head

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Nice SSB sig.
Thanks.

Originally posted by quanchi112
he didnt triumph or quanc chi. he jumped in at an inopportune moment and quickly threw him off the pyramid. quanchi would have kicked his ass if shang wasnt cheapshotting. shang was lucky to when shao kahn came after him tha onaga showed up when he did.
It wasn't luck. He was able to dodge those hammer attacks Shao Kahn was using and kicked him when he was vulnerable (Onaga just happened to step in because he was trying to get his revenge on Kahn for taking Outworld from him), and then beat Liu Kang fair and square right after that.

And like I said, Shang Tsung wasn't at his prime when he fought Quan Chi in the Deception intro due to being weakened by Raiden's attacks. In a re-match, Shang Tsung would probably win (though I could be wrong of course), but it would depend on which fighting styles they were using.

Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Off topic but who in the hell thought Bison could beat Onaga? What the f**k?
I don't know. Some random Street Fighter fan who thinks MK sucks?

p.s. Here's another version of Quan Chi and Shang Tsung fighting if anyone's interested. stick out tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnvPRhMqjDo

quanchi112
Thanks.

It wasn't luck. He was able to dodge those hammer attacks Shao Kahn was using and kicked him when he was vulnerable (Onaga just happened to step in because he was trying to get his revenge on Kahn for taking Outworld from him), and then beat Liu Kang fair and square right after that.

And like I said, Shang Tsung wasn't at his prime when he fought Quan Chi in the Deception intro due to being weakened by Raiden's attacks. In a re-match, Shang Tsung would probably win (though I could be wrong of course), but it would depend on which fighting styles they were using.

I don't know. Some random Street Fighter fan who thinks MK sucks?

p.s. Here's another version of Quan Chi and Shang Tsung fighting if anyone's interested. stick out tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnvPRhMqjDo if u watch the raiden fight quanchi was doing far more damage to raiden. shang was always getting knocked down. john vogel called quan the greatest sorcerer in mk. he beats shang all day unless they are running up steps in chaos with all the fighter. shao would have owned shang if the fight continued. shang worked for shao not the other way around.

Ridley_Prime
if u watch the raiden fight quanchi was doing far more damage to raiden.
Not really. Quan Chi's attacks were powerful, but they weren't devastating like these 2...

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1079/shangtsung1rv3.gif

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/8263/shangtsung2ke4.gif

(My AVI-GIF converter isn't that good. I know. stick out tongue)

shang was always getting knocked down.
Quan Chi was getting knocked down by Raiden just as much. It only seemed like Shang Tsung was getting knocked down more because Raiden cheap-shotted Shang by zapping him before he had the chance to get up...

john vogel called quan the greatest sorcerer in mk.
Likewise, John Vogel called Shang Tsung "the symbol of evil for Mortal Kombat". Your point? stick out tongue

He's not the creator of Mortal Kombat anyhow. Ed Boon is.

he beats shang all day unless they are running up steps in chaos with all the fighter.
If you're so certain of that, then why'd you even make this thread? -_- To gloat?

shao would have owned shang if the fight continued.
Not if he kept doing moves like this. stick out tongue

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6951/shangtsungshaokahnix0.gif

Shao Kahn would've been too slow to keep up with him, especially with his hammer.

shang worked for shao not the other way around.
Used to. Not anymore. stick out tongue That's irrelavent though as to who would win in a fight.

BlaxicanHydra
Ayane in a massive curbstomp. Then the Master Chief. He wins everything. DarkC says so ermm

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Ayane in a massive curbstomp. Then the Master Chief. He wins everything. DarkC says so ermm
I think you posted this in the wrong thread. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Not really. Quan Chi's attacks were powerful, but they weren't devastating like these 2...

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1079/shangtsung1rv3.gif

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/8263/shangtsung2ke4.gif

(My AVI-GIF converter isn't that good. I know. stick out tongue)

Quan Chi was getting knocked down by Raiden just as much. It only seemed like Shang Tsung was getting knocked down more because Raiden cheap-shotted Shang by zapping him before he had the chance to get up...

Likewise, John Vogel called Shang Tsung "the symbol of evil for Mortal Kombat". Your point? stick out tongue

He's not the creator of Mortal Kombat anyhow. Ed Boon is.

If you're so certain of that, then why'd you even make this thread? -_- To gloat?

Not if he kept doing moves like this. stick out tongue

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6951/shangtsungshaokahnix0.gif

Shao Kahn would've been too slow to keep up with him, especially with his hammer.

Used to. Not anymore. stick out tongue That's irrelavent though as to who would win in a fight. it doesnt matter if ed boon is the creator. he doesnt make all the decisions the make them as a collective team. think of it this way. vegel said quan is the most powerful while shang has been around longer is like the etrrnal bad guy which doesnt mean he is the biggest threat at all. shang did steal some sould who thanks to quanc chi he had access to. i didnt make this to gloat i wanted to see hiw many people really think shang could beat quanch chi. i still cant get it outta my head how bad shang was getting his ass kicked by liu kang until quan hit him from behind with his fireball.

what did shang do to shao kick him off once. and dodge a hammer strike. thats all we get to see of their fight and u think shang was going to win. cuz he dodged an attack and got one move in? shang was just lucky and was in the right place at the right time on the pyramid steps. he didnt clear the steps either as liu kang held him from doing anything. blaze was ready. so he didnt win, he was just closer than anyone else. so close and yet so far.

EmperorSidious2
Shang Stung

Fated Xtasy
Shang T'sung I'd say, he was able to kill Liu Kang in the old Deceptions game and that says a lot.

Werewolf582
Quan loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.