Beat My Team!!!................If you Can!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Beat the FANBOY SQUAD!!!!!!!
We have a year of prep for a general assault(not no one in particular).

FANBOY SQUAD
Superman 1M, Batman 1M, Silver Surfer(current), Iceman(current), Storm(2damn's Storm), Ultimate Captain America, Dr. Strange, Wolverine, and Armageddon Spawn

Your Team
Anyone from DC/Marvel who is mortal and who isn't powered by an immortal source ie Phoenix, or Parallax etc. Your team only has 1 month prep. Who ever can come up with the LEAST amount of characters to beat my team is the MASTER!!!!

They fight in Jupiter.

Symmetric Chaos
Can we shoot him now?

Galan007
Cosmic Extant.

guy222
Originally posted by Hitman911

FANBOY SQUAD
Superman 1M, Batman 1M, Silver Surfer(current), Iceman(current), Storm(2damn's Storm), Ultimate Captain America, Dr. Strange, Wolverine, and Armageddon Spawn

Your Team
Anyone from DC/Marvel who is mortal and who isn't powered by an immortal source ie Phoenix, or Parallax etc. Your team only has 1 month prep. Who ever can come up with the LEAST amount of characters to beat my team is the MASTER!!!!

They fight in Jupiter.

Jaime Braddock

Symmetric Chaos
First "team": Surtur

Second "team": Metron shifty

Third "team": Hourman1M

4th team: The Warbound O_O

Hitman911
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
First "team": Surtur

Second "team": Metron shifty

Third "team": Hourman1M

4th team: The Warbound O_O

Surtur laughing
My team has 1 year of prep.
With out his sword he's still a threat but he can lose.

Hitman911
I was told in another thread that Batman 1M has tech that can rip out the souls of his opponents. is this true?

Symmetric Chaos
Surtur laughing
My team has 1 year of prep.
With out his sword he's still a threat but he can lose.

Yeah, Surtur is the joke out of those four.

golem370
Onslaught 8th day Juggernaut Morg/Full power Supreme Intelligence Modok Mister Fantastic Sliver Surfer Archenemy Dr Doom Arishem/Celestials have been killed I believe

Tyrant

FANBOY SQUAD

Your Team

They fight in Jupiter. Galactus was mortal.

Plus, who's Armageddon Spawn?

Anyway, you want prep?
Doom, Klaw, Mar-Vell.
That's my team.

Now, what hippens (yes, hippens, deal wit it) is Doom builds his machine that he did in Secret Wars, and absorbs a sun at first (this becomes even more possible, if I need proof besides Doom stealing Galactus's power, by Mar-Vell being able to control solar energy).
Mar-Vell goes crazy, and absorbs enough energy to make a new sun (which wasn't his capacity, just when he was stopped).

Two people on my team are fueled by full suns now.
Next step is, Mar-Vell uses his awesome Cosmic Awareness (all the while gaining more, and more solar power due to his faze as of this prep step) to locate Galactus's ship.

Mar-Vell, and Klaw keep Galactus busy, while he's most likely eating a planet, so Doom can sneak into his ship, while Galactus is preoccupied.

Doom, then steals the type of tech that he had when he faced the Beyonder, and arranges it into his armor.

They all run away, giggling like school girls afterwards, and Galactus goes onto his daily routine.

Next, Doom gives Klaw his power sapper, and brings everyone back through time, to a point when Galactus came to Earth at first (if the previous work wouldn't work, then when Johnny goes to get the UN, Doom travels with him, and steals his tech then, instead. Either way, he's getting that tech). Now, before the point that Galactus actually comes to the Earth, Surfer is there.
They fool Surfer, and Klaw steals his Power Cosmic.

Now, for the rest of the prep time, Klaw hones his Cosmic Power so he'll be ready.

All the while again, Mar-Vell is draining solar power, and when the battle starts, he'll be an unstoppable raging psycho.

So, we have a massively amped Mar-Vell (who, back then, threatened the universe, and he has more time to get power). Plus, he will be a huge f*cking giant in this battle.
A Doom with the power of a sun inside him, and Galactus's tech.
Klaw with Surfer's Power Cosmic, and he still has Doom's power sapping device.

Mar-Vell of course, being the most powerful on the team.

Now, as for the battle itself.
As soon as the battle starts, Klaw gets behind Surfer to a point where he can attach the device to him, and steal his power.
One down.

Doom uses his tech to steal all of Spawn's power (this tech was used to steal PR Beyonder's power... all of it).
Two down.

Mar-Vell smashes through them, and holds them up, and everyone except Supes, Iceman, and Dr Strange are left.

Doom then dismantles Dr Stange, and Mar-Vell keeps destroying Iceman to a point where he's done.
Klaw, or Surfer x 2 holds up Supes.

Doom, and Mar-Vell then help out, and unleash holy hell upon Supes.

Easy as pie.

quanchi112
protege,amazo,walker,tyrant

Hitman911
Originally posted by Tyrant
Galactus was mortal.

Plus, who's Armageddon Spawn?

Anyway, you want prep?
Doom, Klaw, Mar-Vell.
That's my team.

Now, what hippens (yes, hippens, deal wit it) is Doom builds his machine that he did in Secret Wars, and absorbs a sun at first (this becomes even more possible, if I need proof besides Doom stealing Galactus's power, by Mar-Vell being able to control solar energy).
Mar-Vell goes crazy, and absorbs enough energy to make a new sun (which wasn't his capacity, just when he was stopped).

Two people on my team are fueled by full suns now.
Next step is, Mar-Vell uses his awesome Cosmic Awareness (all the while gaining more, and more solar power due to his faze as of this prep step) to locate Galactus's ship.

Mar-Vell, and Klaw keep Galactus busy, while he's most likely eating a planet, so Doom can sneak into his ship, while Galactus is preoccupied.

Doom, then steals the type of tech that he had when he faced the Beyonder, and arranges it into his armor.

They all run away, giggling like school girls afterwards, and Galactus goes onto his daily routine.

Next, Doom gives Klaw his power sapper, and brings everyone back through time, to a point when Galactus came to Earth at first (if the previous work wouldn't work, then when Johnny goes to get the UN, Doom travels with him, and steals his tech then, instead. Either way, he's getting that tech). Now, before the point that Galactus actually comes to the Earth, Surfer is there.

Now, for the rest of the prep time, Klaw hones his Cosmic Power so he'll be ready.

All the while again, Mar-Vell is draining solar power, and when the battle starts, he'll be an unstoppable raging psycho.

So, we have a massively amped Mar-Vell (who, back then, threatened the universe, and he has more time to get power). Plus, he will be a huge f*cking giant in this battle.
A Doom with the power of a sun inside him, and Galactus's tech.
Klaw with Surfer's Power Cosmic, and he still has Doom's power sapping device.

Mar-Vell of course, being the most powerful on the team.

Now, as for the battle itself.
As soon as the battle starts, Klaw gets behind Surfer to a point where he can attach the device to him, and steal his power.
One down.

Doom uses his tech to steal all of Spawn's power (this tech was used to steal PR Beyonder's power... all of it).
Two down.

Mar-Vell smashes through them, and holds them up, and everyone except Supes, Iceman, and Dr Strange are left.

Doom then dismantles Dr Stange, and Mar-Vell keeps destroying Iceman to a point where he's done.
Klaw, or Surfer x 2 holds up Supes.

Doom, and Mar-Vell then help out, and unleash holy hell upon Supes.

Easy as pie.

Not really. Last I checked Surfers powers can't be "stolen" Bats 1M would realize that the only other reasonable way they could lose is if their powers were sapped/stolen. Thus he would have a plan for them. Remember people!!! My team has one year of prep with the minds of Kal, Bats, and Steveo!! In that time Kal can calculate every possible scenario of his team losing. Armageddon Spawn fought the forces of heaven and hell.....and won!!! On top of that every one could learn a thing or two from Strange. There's no way to calculate how much stronger Storm would be on Jupiter's surface either. I say that would make her uber strong. And who's to say that Strange won't go to another dimension to get whatever!!!!!

Tyrant
Not really. Last I checked Surfers powers can't be "stolen" Bats 1M would realize that the only other reasonable way they could lose is if their powers were sapped/stolen. Thus he would have a plan for them. Remember people!!! My team has one year of prep with the minds of Kal, Bats, and Steveo!! In that time Kal can calculate every possible scenario of his team losing. Armageddon Spawn fought the forces of heaven and hell.....and won!!! On top of that every one could learn a thing or two from Strange. There's no way to calculate how much stronger Storm would be on Jupiter's surface either. I say that would make her uber strong. And who's to say that Strange won't go to another dimension to get whatever!!!!! Um... Surfer has had his powers stolen twice by Doom to my knowledge... and I think he's had it done more than that to him.

Um... how exactly are they going to defend against machines that have been proven to steal Surfer's power, and mentioning anything of Spawn is irrelevant, unless you want to show the power Doom's going to wield.
Since, as you don't know, the tech Doom is packing here, is the same tech that stole all of Beyonder's power.

Nothing is going to stop the transfer.

So?
Mar-Vell has had enough energy in him to create a new sun, and that isn't even close to a month's time in which he did this.
Hell, if I had to theorize, Mar-Vell would probably be bigger than Jupiter.

What the hell is Strange going to do?
Hell, he's been in actual fights with normal Doom, and this Doom has the power of whatever Spawn you're using here, and the full power of a sun.
Plus, Strange isn't getting anything really to help him out.
Since, they'll start the battle thinking that they're facing relative pussies, as opposed to the team that is going to stomp them.

Everything you said, is based on them getting something, while everything I'm citing off, is based off of comics, and devices they have.

Sure they have a year of prep, but they also have nothing to show they can do anything with it, based on your arguments.

If needed, I'll get scans to show what happens in this battle, while Strange will "whatever", and great minds will do "stuff".

Galan007
I was told in another thread that Batman 1M has tech that can rip out the souls of his opponents. is this true? Yes.

Hitman911
Um... Surfer has had his powers stolen twice by Doom to my knowledge... and I think he's had it done more than that to him.

Um... how exactly are they going to defend against machines that have been proven to steal Surfer's power, and mentioning anything of Spawn is irrelevant, unless you want to show the power Doom's going to wield.
Since, as you don't know, the tech Doom is packing here, is the same tech that stole all of Beyonder's power.

Nothing is going to stop the transfer.

So?
Mar-Vell has had enough energy in him to create a new sun, and that isn't even close to a month's time in which he did this.
Hell, if I had to theorize, Mar-Vell would probably be bigger than Jupiter.

What the hell is Strange going to do?
Hell, he's been in actual fights with normal Doom, and this Doom has the power of whatever Spawn you're using here, and the full power of a sun.
Plus, Strange isn't getting anything really to help him out.
Since, they'll start the battle thinking that they're facing relative pussies, as opposed to the team that is going to stomp them.

Everything you said, is based on them getting something, while everything I'm citing off, is based off of comics, and devices they have.

Sure they have a year of prep, but they also have nothing to show they can do anything with it, based on your arguments.

If needed, I'll get scans to show what happens in this battle, while Strange will "whatever", and great minds will do "stuff".

Bats rips out Doom's soul.

spidey-dude
gladiator
thanos
spectre
galactus
king thor
exodus

my team beats yours

Symmetric Chaos
Bats rips out Doom's soul.

He can't do that in the middle of a fight though.

Takion
TOAA. shifty

spidey-dude
you didnt say we couldnt use dark phoenix big grin

Tyrant
Bats rips out Doom's soul. You mean, after he knocks him out, kneals over him, takes out his little device, and then does it?

Ya...

Hitman911
Originally posted by spidey-dude
gladiator
thanos
spectre
galactus
king thor
exodus

my team beats yours

ummm.
Has Spectre, Galactus(normal strength), dark Phoenix ever been killed?
I said mortals.

shksprtx
Current Beyonder. Thanks to multiple retcons, he's mortal, and can take on your team in under a second.

Symmetric Chaos
Yuki no expression

Admittedly not from Marvel or DC and she did conquer the universe once but she is mortal and has died (arguably twice in fact)

spidey-dude
ummm.
Has Spectre, Galactus(normal strength), dark Phoenix ever been killed?
I said mortals. then its not fair there that you can only have powerful guys on your team. how do you expect others to beat you.

Hitman911
You mean, after he knocks him out, kneals over him, takes out his little device, and then does it?

Ya...

Purple gem and Wand of Watoomb FTW!!!!
Logan becomes Strange's disciple for a year.

Tyrant
Purple Gem? You mean an Infinity Gem?
What the hell does the WoW do anyway?

Which will... do nothing. Considering Doom is a better magician than Wolverine can ever dream of being.

then its not fair there that you can only have powerful guys on your team. how do you expect others to beat you. Through prep.
And I guess numbers.

Plus, it's plausible, and oh so possible.

Hitman911
then its not fair there that you can only have powerful guys on your team. how do you expect others to beat you.
The FANBOY SQUAD isn't just a bunch of power-head studs!!! None of them are greater Thanos. They just have different things to bring to the table.

grey fox
The FANBOY SQUAD isn't just a bunch of power-head studs!!! None of them are greater Thanos. They just have different things to bring to the table.

Hitman911
Purple Gem? You mean an Infinity Gem?
What the hell does the WoW do anyway?

Which will... do nothing. Considering Doom is a better magician than Wolverine can ever dream of being.

Through prep.
And I guess numbers.

Plus, it's plausible, and oh so possible.

It is a one-foot long crystalline wand with demonic heads carved on either end.The Wand can be used to block mystical attacks, and use the energy absorbed to either heal the wielder, unleash a damaging blast, or erect a defensive barrier. It can also be used to open portal to other dimensions.

This is just a small collection of Strange's arsenal http://www.neilalien.com/doc/powers/

Galan007
The FANBOY SQUAD isn't just a bunch of power-head studs!!! None of them are greater Thanos. They just have different things to bring to the table. Superman 1M > Thanos. no expression

Tyrant
It is a one-foot long crystalline wand with demonic heads carved on either end.The Wand can be used to block mystical attacks, and use the energy absorbed to either heal the wielder, unleash a damaging blast, or erect a defensive barrier. It can also be used to open portal to other dimensions.

This is just a small collection of Strange's arsenal http://www.neilalien.com/doc/powers/ Wasn't that from a cartoon?

Also, so nothing significant?

I mean, nothing really rules out what I said...

Hitman911
I'm just saying A year of prep vs a month of prep......
Obviously uber beings wouln't need prep
So your basically saying that this team can be out smarted as well as out gunned?
In the beginning I stated that they was preparing for a general assult. You dont think that in a year they could come up with "Plans A-Z"? Your theory/Scenerio is a great one. I just think this team is too slick to be out-prepped by just three. Everyone on this team is a threat.

Tyrant
I'm just saying A year of prep vs a month of prep......
Obviously uber beings wouln't need prep
So your basically saying that this team can be out smarted as well as out gunned?
In the beginning I stated that they was preparing for a general assult. You dont think that in a year they could come up with "Plans A-Z"? Your theory/Scenerio is a great one. I just think this team is too slick to be out-prepped by just three. Everyone on this team is a threat. What you're doing is completely ignoring my post, and reason why.
So, I'll spell it out for you with scans.

Now, what hippens (yes, hippens, deal wit it) is Doom builds his machine that he did in Secret Wars, and absorbs a sun at first
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=SecretWars009-25.jpg
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=SecretWars010-02.jpg
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=SecretWars010-03.jpg
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=SecretWars010-04.jpg
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=SecretWars010-05.jpg

(this becomes even more possible, if I need proof besides Doom stealing Galactus's power, by Mar-Vell being able to control solar energy).
*Also shows his cosmic awareness*
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=CaptainMarvel05816.jpg

And here, as well.
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=Cm03.jpg

*another couple scans can be found in the rest of the post, to also support this*

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=CaptainMarvel05718.jpg

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=Cm06.jpg

Here:
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=CaptainMarvel5017.jpg

And here:
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=DeathofCaptainMarvelGraphicNovel.jpg

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=SecretWars010-10.jpg

and brings everyone back through time
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=marveluniversetheend3p0oh7.jpg
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=marveluniversetheend3p1cq9.jpg

Now, before the point that Galactus actually comes to the Earth, Surfer is there.
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=FantasticFourV1057-19.jpg
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=FantasticFourV1057-20.jpg

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=CaptainMarvel05712.jpg

So, we have a massively amped Mar-Vell (who, back then, threatened the universe, and he has more time to get power).
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=CaptainMarvel05713.jpg

Plus, he will be a huge f*cking giant in this battle.
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=CaptainMarvel05714.jpg

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=SecretWars010-21.jpg
http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/doom/?action=view&current=SecretWars010-25.jpg

And a couple things of what I said, can just be used from the scans again.

So, ya, my team wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by quanchi112
protege,amazo,walker,tyrant my team wins this all day. protege and amazo walk in twith the firepower of tyrant and walker and once they see their powers displayed on ur team they get added to them. my team wins.

spidey-dude
The FANBOY SQUAD isn't just a bunch of power-head studs!!! None of them are greater Thanos. They just have different things to bring to the table. thanos greatest ? please many can take him on

Tyrant
Originally posted by quanchi112
my team wins this all day. protege and amazo walk in twith the firepower of tyrant and walker and once they see their powers displayed on ur team they get added to them. my team wins. Too bad, they aren't mortals... eh?

[BAW]Endrict
Squirrel Girl with IG

Hitman911
thanos greatest ? please many can take him on

I was just saying cause you had him in your list.
Plus the every day hero/villian is<<<<<<<<<Thanos at full power!!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endrict
Squirrel Girl with IG

Overkill.

Thanos_THOTU

JasonK4
Can we shoot him now?

Yes

llagrok
Resurrection man 1M ?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
Resurrection man 1M ?

Not mortal in the slightest.

shksprtx
I still say current Beyonder could solo this team...

Hitman911
Originally posted by shksprtx
I still say current Beyonder could solo this team...

Just like he did to Doom? wink

shksprtx
Just like he did to Doom? wink

He'd know better this time, that's for sure...

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl

llagrok
Not mortal in the slightest.

ouch, pwnt.

peregrinefalcon
Wow, he said that Galactus was born human, so he counts as being draftable? Damn.

Ok.

Here's my team.

Molecule Man (after Dr. Doom lifted his mental dampeners)

'nuff said

peregrinefalcon
Originally posted by shksprtx
Current Beyonder. Thanks to multiple retcons, he's mortal, and can take on your team in under a second.

Technically, you're right. With all those retcons, technically he's mortal. But damn, I hate retcons. I really, really hate them.

shksprtx
Originally posted by peregrinefalcon
I hate retcons. I really, really hate them.

So do I. But this one works to my advantage...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
ouch, pwnt.

Yeah that llgrok guy is such a tool.

j/k

but not really dur

OK fine j/k

quanchi112
Technically, you're right. With all those retcons, technically he's mortal. But damn, I hate retcons. I really, really hate them. retcons do suck some ass sometimes. they really can.

BlackJackal
I choose...
The Monarchy.

Hitman911

Hitman911
Evolved Storm + Jupiter http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter
=
Uber?

Hitman911
Evolved Storm + Jupiter http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter
=
Uber? yes

Hitman911
Originally posted by guy222
Jaime Braddock

Overkill?!?!?!? wink

Basco15
My team:

Anti-Monitor

He destroys the universe you team is in thus killing you team,absorbs the universes power and sits on his couch,eats Cheetos and watches Signs.

Demogorge
1 Week of Prep?...Thanos.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Demogorge
1 Week of Prep?...Thanos.

Thanos with a week of prep<<<<<<<<<<<<FBS with a year of prep.

Hitman911
Wow, he said that Galactus was born human, so he counts as being draftable? Damn.

Ok.

Here's my team.

Molecule Man (after Dr. Doom lifted his mental dampeners)

'nuff said

overkill? wink

Akuki
My team: MJJ

janus77
Adam Warlock, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Hyperstorm.

they form an amalgam being with infinite strength, durability, healing, stamina, molecular manipulation and TK/Psi resistance. nearly omniscient thanks to CA of AW and SS and capable of manipulating time and space thanks to Hyperstorm.

Hitman911
Originally posted by janus77
Adam Warlock, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Hyperstorm.

they form an amalgam being with infinite strength, durability, healing, stamina, molecular manipulation and TK/Psi resistance. nearly omniscient thanks to CA of AW and SS and capable of manipulating time and space thanks to Hyperstorm. no

Hitman911
Originally posted by Akuki
My team: MJJ

With a year prep they take MJJ.

Sirius77
Classic Ion and PC Darkseid.

rotiart
Hrm... Okay then Scarlet Witch...

First it was no more mutants...
Now its everyone that wants to defeat me turns into mushrooms!

Hitman911
Originally posted by rotiart
Hrm... Okay then Scarlet Witch...

First it was no more mutants...
Now its everyone that wants to defeat me turns into mushrooms!

ummmm.... they have a year of prep........ wink

EkinEku
Red king, lex luthor, & Deathstroke

Tony Stark
Not really. Last I checked Surfers powers can't be "stolen" Bats 1M would realize that the only other reasonable way they could lose is if their powers were sapped/stolen. Thus he would have a plan for them. Remember people!!! My team has one year of prep with the minds of Kal, Bats, and Steveo!! In that time Kal can calculate every possible scenario of his team losing. Armageddon Spawn fought the forces of heaven and hell.....and won!!! On top of that every one could learn a thing or two from Strange. There's no way to calculate how much stronger Storm would be on Jupiter's surface either. I say that would make her uber strong. And who's to say that Strange won't go to another dimension to get whatever!!!!!

On the contraire IM did it, as did Doom (steal SS power)

Hitman911
Originally posted by Sirius77
Classic Ion and PC Darkseid.

Kal and Spawn Solo this team.

Gecko4lif
surter, Darkseid and endgame thor.... I win

Hitman911
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
surter, Darkseid and endgame thor.... I win laughing you fail!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.