Glue... help me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miss_swann
How do you get glue out of hair and the carpet? Also does it matter if glue gets in bleeding cuts?

Da Rev
Ask god for forgiveness.

Geek.mike
Well it may cause the cuts to heal... What kind of glue?

miss_swann
um.. craft PVA glue...?

Da Rev
Originally posted by miss_swann
um.. craft PVA glue...? Oh, you're ****ed.

miss_swann
You've got to be joking! I put her in the shower but she wouldn't stay in and started crying so now i'm trying to brush it out. And she's crying more because it tugs! HELP ME!

Geek.mike
Hot water mabey?

Da Rev
You've got to be joking! I put her in the shower but she wouldn't stay in and started crying so now i'm trying to brush it out. And she's crying more because it tugs! HELP ME! Give it the ol' tug job. That'll do.

Piggle Humsy
How do you get glue out of hair and the carpet? Also does it matter if glue gets in bleeding cuts?

hysterical

Sorry I know I shouldn't laugh but I just couldn't help picturing Ralph Wiggum laughing out loud

Try searching online for something... I'm sure there must be help somewhere..

good luck

Geek.mike
You put the carpet in the shower? And it started crying?

miss_swann
Hot water? I'v already got glue on the carpet! Put if it works... to the loo!

Da Rev
Here's what you do. You freeze it. Than it should just crack out. How do you freeze it? I dont know.

Geek.mike
Get a giant air conditioner!

Da Rev
Originally posted by Geek.mike
Get a giant air conditioner! Air conditioners don't work like that.

Geek.mike
Hmmm... A giant freezer then...

Da Rev
Originally posted by Geek.mike
Hmmm... A giant freezer then... Giant freezer? Lets hope she works at a restaurant or a super market, then.

miss_swann
It's out mostly... I think I might get put in prison if I put a two year old in a giant freezer? (I live near a hotel, would they have had one?)

Da Rev
It's out mostly... I think I might get put in prison if I put a two year old in a giant freezer? (I live near a hotel, would they have had one?) Whoa whoa, I was only joking. Plus, if you don't have a giant freezer, 2 year olds can fit in a regular freezer.

Geek.mike
They most likly would if they have a resturant. I don't know if that would be the best soultuin though...

miss_swann
Oh it's OK I got it out, I was contemplating putting her in a freezer to teach her a lesson about gluing in my room. (Why do restaurants have freezers? Aren't they supposed to cook fresh?)

Geek.mike
They keep like, ice there... And bread, and meat.

miss_swann
eww.

Da Rev
You can wrap some ice in a rag, and put that on the glue. It should make it hard, and than be easier to chip off. Thats honest help, right there.

Wild-Cherry
Glue? Well I've had a problem like this before. If it's still sticky, pour rubbing alcohol on it, let it set for a few minutes, then begin slowly working it out with an alcohol soaked tissue or rag.

If its hard, Ice it for ten minutes, then use alcohol smile

Da Rev
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Glue? Well I've had a problem like this before. If it's still sticky, pour rubbing alcohol on it, let it set for a few minutes, then begin slowly working it out with an alcohol soaked tissue or rag.

If its hard, Ice it for ten minutes, then use alcohol smile I'll go get the Vodka

Secretus
Maybe it's not a good idea to keep glue in the reach of a 2 y/o?

Geek.mike
You could cut her hair off.... Shes only two....

miss_swann
erm.. i'm 14 how do you suggest I get alcohol without getting in trouble?

It's out of her hair (sort of) I've only got the carpet and scab to worry about but the scab seems OK just gungy.

Da Rev
erm.. i'm 14 how do you suggest I get alcohol without getting in trouble? Parents big drinkers?

miss_swann
Does vanish work for glue or just stains?

Da Rev
Okay, we're getting off topic. Can you somehow get me some vodka?

miss_swann
you can have a coconut, almond, chocolate and marshmallow cookie if you like, but no vodka unless your're 18-20 and live in america, in that case get a flight to London.

Shelbert Lemon
21+ is the legal drinking age in America.

Geek.mike
I wouldn't put varnish in your hair... And it would probablly mess up your carpet.... Also, you don't drink rubbing arcahol. Gettoing it souldn't be that hard.

Da Rev
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
21+ is the legal drinking age in America. Dude, shhh.

Geek.mike
Haha, wouln't it be weird if the drinking age was 21- ?

miss_swann
In the UK it's 18+ us I was suggesting if he wanted Vodka he could come here if he was 18-20 although in France they let children drink. blink

I wasn't going to put vaRnish in my hair, it was vanish in the carpet but I didn't I tried the ice thing. it worked.

Geek.mike
What about the rubbing alchol?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.