PROOF theta Darkised is Skyfather level: the debate is OVER.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

panthergod
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2524/pic037yl9.jpg
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7151/pic038ku5.jpg

eek!

laughing laughing laughing

starking
Originally posted by panthergod
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/2524/pic037yl9.jpg
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7151/pic038ku5.jpg

eek!

laughing laughing laughing So he tripped, big deal. Btw this shit is going be closed, because it doesn't belong here.

quanchi112
panthergod this is the funniest moment in comics. even i think its so wrong. but its so funny to see ds just fall on his ass like some commoner. i love how desaad describes his humiliation. this was so damn funny.

[BAW]Endrict
Where does it state he is Skyfather level?

starking
Originally posted by Endrict
Where does it state he is Skyfather level? It doesn't, he's trolling and trying to start shit with people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos_THOTU
It simply proves that Stairs >> Darkseid.

Citizen V
Originally posted by starking
So he tripped, big deal. Btw this shit is going be closed, because it doesn't belong here.
It doesn't, he's trolling and trying to start shit with people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sounds like you're the one trying to start shit, or you just lack a sense of humour.

laughing out loud at the scans, Darkseid tripped like a *****.

starking
Originally posted by Citizen V
Sounds like you're the one trying to start shit, or you just lack a sense of humour.

laughing out loud at the scans, Darkseid tripped like a *****. Uhhh no, Panthergod is a troll and a trash talker. I know from experiance. smile

Citizen V
Uhhh no, Panthergod is a troll and a trash talker. I know from experiance. smile

Since when were you the authority about whether a person was a troll or not?

I don't think he's a troll, he just found the scans funny, they might be in the wrong forum but they aren't doing anyone any harm or causing any conflict (until you presumed that by somehow posting these scans, he's trying to make trouble?).

Thanos_THOTU

starking
Since when were you the authority about whether a person was a troll or not?

I don't think he's a troll, he just found the scans funny, they might be in the wrong forum but they aren't doing anyone any harm or causing any conflict (until you presumed that by somehow posting these scans, he's trying to make trouble?). When you attack people for having a breast cancer ribbons, when you tell somebody they have a "Darkseid fetish"(despite not knowing anything about them), and bashing people for being homosexual. Yeah, I think that's a troll. smile

Citizen V
When you attack people for having a breast cancer ribbons, when you tell somebody they have a "Darkseid fetish"(despite not knowing anything about them), and bashing people for being homosexual. Yeah, I think that's a troll. smile

I don't.

The terms over-used, I'll admit I didn't know about the examples you listed, but still.. I wouldn't use troll to describe him, more 'wanker' wink.

Symmetric Chaos
When you compare what the same stuff did to Superman tripping isn't too bad.

boriquaking55
some skyfather man

quanchi112

laughing out loud at the scans, Darkseid tripped like a *****. cosigned. panthergod is no troll. he posted a scan of a funny ass thing in a comic. ds looked so funny, who didnt laugh when they saw this. its hysterical. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont' see anything about the scan. There is something missing. The context is missing. Desaad says he'd kill us all if he could. So obviously, something in the story isn't being portrayed. That is all. I have spoken.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
It simply proves that Stairs >> Darkseid. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont' see anything about the scan. There is something missing. The context is missing. Desaad says he'd kill us all if he could. So obviously, something in the story isn't being portrayed. That is all. I have spoken. we dont know the full context of the story but we do know ds fell like an oaf. laughing so hes uncoordinated. laughing

Tyrant
I dont' see anything about the scan. There is something missing. The context is missing. Desaad says he'd kill us all if he could. So obviously, something in the story isn't being portrayed. That is all. I have spoken. God...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by quanchi112
we dont know the full context of the story but we do know ds fell like an oaf. laughing so hes uncoordinated. laughing

He's under the effect of stuff that killed a normal human with fear in moments and drove Superman completely insane within hours . . .

So . . . funny . . . but hardly any sort of bad feat. Since he's only become anxious.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He's under the effect of stuff that killed a normal human with fear in moments and drove Superman completely insane within hours . . .

So . . . funny . . . but hardly any sort of bad feat. Since he's only become anxious.

Fear and anxioty seems to ruin all skyfathers. I remember Odin turning tail and run from a villian beaten by Thor.

starking

So . . . funny . . . but hardly any sort of bad feat. Since he's only become anxious. I knew he left out some context, figures. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tyrant
God... stick out tongue

quanchi112

So . . . funny . . . but hardly any sort of bad feat. Since he's only become anxious. it still doesnt change the humor in ds falling on his ass an dlooking some some jackass. let this go. its just a funny scan of ds looking clumsy. i guess even new gods trip and fall on stairs. he should have omega'd the steps for this blasphemy. laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Fear and anxioty seems to ruin all skyfathers. I remember Odin turning tail and run from a villian beaten by Thor. whats ur point. ds was cared shitless of his father yuga. in this instance ds just fell on his ass becuz he didnt watch his footing. stick out tongue

starking
it still doesnt change the humor in ds falling on his ass an dlooking some some jackass. let this go. its just a funny scan of ds looking clumsy. i guess even new gods trip and fall on stairs. he should have omega'd the steps for this blasphemy. laughing laughing laughing Ok, it's funny as hell when a weakened and drugged up person, falls. That's so funny isn't it? laughing laughing laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Ok, it's funny as hell when a weakened and drugged up person, falls. That's so funny isn't it. laughing laughing laughing

When you look like Darkseid . . . yeah.

Tyrant
Ok, it's funny as hell when a weakened and drugged up person, falls. That's so funny isn't it? laughing laughing laughing Actually, that's pretty f*cking funny...

Wally West
Pretty funny.

starking
Originally posted by Tyrant
Actually, that's pretty f*cking funny... Just a little. stick out tongue But not as funny as working at Mcdonalds, now that's comedy.

quanchi112
When you look like Darkseid . . . yeah. cosigned. darkseid screamed ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. like he was in mortal danger. laughing rolling on floor laughing this is hands down the funniest thing i have ever read in comics.

quanchi112
Ok, it's funny as hell when a weakened and drugged up person, falls. That's so funny isn't it? laughing laughing laughing uhmmm, this is a comic not a real life event. if u cant see the humor in darkseid biffing its not my fault.

starking
uhmmm, this is a comic not a real life event. if u cant see the humor in darkseid biffing its not my fault. Don't make me post Thanos getting arrested. laughing And I still think this is a thread, to mock Ds supporters in a personal way, but it doesn't seem to be working. whistle

quanchi112
Don't make me post Thanos getting arrested. laughing And I still think this is a thread, to mock Ds supporters in a personal way, but it doesn't seem to be working. whistle ud have to ask panthergod. this scan just shows him falling. its supposed to be funny. he has regular moments like us to i guess from time to time. he said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
why would u post anything about thanos. u want to turn this into another war. this is about ds. just laugh it off, its funny.

Priest
got to love them Superman/Batman books laughing out loud

starking
ud have to ask panthergod. this scan just shows him falling. its supposed to be funny. he has regular moments like us to i guess from time to time. he said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
why would u post anything about thanos. u want to turn this into another war. this is about ds. just laugh it off, its funny. Umm, not according to Symmetric. He was effected by a toxin, so it threw of his focus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
got to love them Superman/Batman books laughing out loud ill prolly download it soon. i want to know more. wink

quanchi112
Umm, not according to Symmetric. He was effected by a toxin, so it threw of his focus. he still fell. doesnt change the fact he looked dumb. laughing

starking
he still fell. doesnt change the fact he looked dumb. laughing So you expected him too be in top shape, when he was drugged? confused

quanchi112
So you expected him too be in top shape, when he was drugged? confused i havent read the story yet but be assured if i can download i most certainly will. he looked downright hilarious as he fell. darkseid is good at comedy.

Tyrant
So you expected him too be in top shape, when he was drugged? confused So, drunk driving accidents aren't actually caused by alcohol!

quanchi112
being in top shape is one thing but falling down stairs is another thing altogether.

nvrbeenwthagirl
being in top shape is one thing but falling down stairs is another thing altogether.

Getting hand cuffed after trying to rob a bank and getting spanked by Squirrel girl is another thing altogether too.

quanchi112
Getting hand cuffed after trying to rob a bank and getting spanked by Squirrel girl is another thing altogether too. again u always bring thanos up. ds fell down a step. laughing watch ur step ds. stairs owned ds. rolling on floor laughing

starking
being in top shape is one thing but falling down stairs is another thing altogether. He didn't fall down a stairs tard, he tripped on some steps. No wonder you find it so funny, because your misinterpretating it and seeing something different. laughing

quanchi112
He didn't fall down a stairs tard, he tripped on some steps. No wonder you find it so funny, because your misinterpretating it and seeing something different. laughing i know a few steps make it even worse. i say steps or stairs. who the hell cares. point is ds fell down and said AHHH. DOWN WHAT A FEW STEPS. laughing ds made me laugh real good.

Supreme being
Wohooooooooo 3 pages of people constantly stating that is so funny.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supreme being
Wohooooooooo 3 pages of people constantly stating that is so funny. it is. stick out tongue

UniOmni
Architecture - 1
Darksied - 0

What book is this?

And that is funny.

I can't see how anyone can't laugh at that.

I snickered for like 5 minutes.

O/T - Citizen V? Changed the name Vally?

quanchi112
Originally posted by UniOmni
Architecture - 1
Darksied - 0

What book is this?

And that is funny.

O/T - Citizen V? Changed the name Vally? yeah thats all it is. it doesnt have to turn into a nasty debate. its just funny. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Architecture - 1
Darksied - 0

What book is this?

And that is funny.

O/T - Citizen V? Changed the name Vally?

It is funny. Just as funny as Thanos in handcuffs by police officers. stick out tongue

UniOmni
No, this is easily funnier.

I hate Thanos and love Darkseid, but someone falling on their face, is always funnier than someone being arrested.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, this is easily funnier.

I hate Thanos and love Darkseid, but someone falling on their face, is always funnier than someone being arrested.

Nah. Thanos was in his right mind and arrested by human cops. DS was drugged and fell on his face. Not as funny. now if DS had tripped and he was in his right mind, hell yeah, it would be a hoot.

quanchi112
Nah. Thanos was in his right mind and arrested by human cops. DS was drugged and fell on his face. Not as funny. now if DS had tripped and he was in his right mind, hell yeah, it would be a hoot. its so funny hearing that ds was drugged. nver cant see this without immediately bringing up thanos. ds was drugged and fell. laughing

King_Mungi
*Scratches head* I didn't think it was THAT funny

Endless Mike
Someone should make a YTMND of this, like http://profx.ytmnd.com

Except make it "Darkseid had one weakness - stairs"

Acrosurge
That... is so humiliating. I'm sure it has context in the story, but I thought we were going to be building Darkseid up now. Erg.

As for the Thanos episode, nah, its nowhere near as debasing as Darkseid tripping on a step. And Squirrel girl? She'd school the Kirby version of Darkseid. That's both sad and incredibly scary.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Acrosurge
That... is so humiliating. I'm sure it has context in the story, but I thought we were going to be building Darkseid up now. Erg.

As for the Thanos episode, nah, its nowhere near as debasing as Darkseid tripping on a step. And Squirrel girl? She'd school the Kirby version of Darkseid. That's both sad and incredibly scary. cosigned. i have never seen anything tha humiliating. im pissed i saw it in a way cuz ill neevr look at him the same i used to. this so both funny and is so sad.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Acrosurge

As for the Thanos episode, nah, its nowhere near as debasing as Darkseid tripping on a step. And Squirrel girl? She'd school the Kirby version of Darkseid. That's both sad and incredibly scary.

I dont' think Squirrel Girl can beat being erased. Or mind wiped.

quanchi112
I dont' think Squirrel Girl can beat being erased. Or mind wiped. ds tripped. dont make excuses or turn this into an omega battle. ds should have omega'd the steps. this rbings down my opinion of ds even further. damn it. i like darkseid to. sad

Endless Mike
I dont' think Squirrel Girl can beat being erased. Or mind wiped.

She saved Zeus's ass recently.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
She saved Zeus's ass recently.

Being erased isn't being beaten tho. It's no force behind it. It's just being unmade or something like that. At anyrate, I already know how to beat Squirrel Girl. karate kid.

quanchi112
Being erased isn't being beaten tho. It's no force behind it. It's just being unmade or something like that. At anyrate, I already know how to beat Squirrel Girl. karate kid. nope. squirrel girl wins this if u count her history and accept her.

illadelph12
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/zod.head.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.