Thor vs. Captain Marvel <> Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DPR
Hmm who would win in this fight Thor or Captain Marvel as Shazam. Could the seven deadly sins deafet Thor?

quanchi112
u should have made the thread as thor with odinforce vs cap marvel as shazam. as it stands now, cap marvel as shazam owns reg thor all day.

Estacado
If you mean Billy as Shazam the wizard he wins.

Thanos_THOTU

DPR
Whoops forgot to add that in, I meant Thor with the Odinforce.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DPR
Whoops forgot to add that in, I meant Thor with the Odinforce. like i said before way more fair. thor with odinforce wins.. he win anyways but has had more experiece with it in the past on top of thor beating flat out better than cap marvel anyways. odin is better than shazam. all signs point to a thor victory now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
like i said before way more fair. thor with odinforce wins.. he win anyways but has had more experiece with it in the past on top of thor beating flat out better than cap marvel anyways. odin is better than shazam. all signs point to a thor victory now.

odin is better than shazam isn't any kind of argument.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
odin is better than shazam isn't any kind of argument. i love how u pick one piece of my argument and make it sound like thats all i said. again reread my post. it was longer than that line of it u responded to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.