Thanos vs Violator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spawnwest
Thanos vs Violator (from spawn)

No rules.
Battle starts off in Phoenix, from there who knows.

Who wins??

starking
Thanos

Thanos_THOTU
What the hell is Violator going to do? Rip out his heart?

Thanos one-blast him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
What the hell is Violator going to do? Rip out his heart?

Why not? That has a great track record against Thanos stick out tongue

Thanos_THOTU
"Interesting ..." LAMO

guy222
Originally posted by spawnwest
Thanos vs Violator (from spawn)

No rules.
Battle starts off in Phoenix, from there who knows.

Who wins??

Thanos

spawnwest
Violator is one of the top demons in hell. I don't think Thanos is going to one shot him and Violator is capable to ripping Thanos's head off. If Thanos does win, how is he going to do it?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Why not? That has a great track record against Thanos stick out tongue cough.........cheapshot.................

llagrok
Violator is one of the top demons in hell. I don't think Thanos is going to one shot him and Violator is capable to ripping Thanos's head off. If Thanos does win, how is he going to do it?

lol.

What power displays does Violator have? HARDLY ANY.

Goddess Kali
Violator is NOT one of the top demons in hell at all, in fact, he's a rather low level one. He's no where on par with the likes of Mammon, Malebolgia, etc.

Thanos would kill Violator easily

And I'm a huge Spawn fan, so i would know

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by quanchi112
cough.........cheapshot.................

cough.........did you miss the " stick out tongue " or something?.................

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
cough.........did you miss the " stick out tongue " or something?................. quit referencing that cheapshot like it made thanos look bad. it didnt.

spawnwest
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Violator is NOT one of the top demons in hell at all, in fact, he's a rather low level one. He's no where on par with the likes of Mammon, Malebolgia, etc.

Thanos would kill Violator easily

And I'm a huge Spawn fan, so i would know

I didn't say Violator was the top demon, being one of the Phlebiac brothers he's one of the top demons who trains other hellspawns. Being a trainer for hellspawns puts you up there in the top. He's a step below Malebolgia. Malebolgia or Mammon wouldnt send him out on mission if he was a punk. The only thing that is keeping Malebolgia from promoting Violator is his arrogance.

I don't think Thanos would beat any Hellspawn in training. I don't see Thanos being able to cut Violator's head off or beating the necroplasm out of him.

Mider999
a step below malbolgia nah man he's like NOTHING compared to malbolgia he thinks he can take on a hellspawn but he cant a hellspawn with good holds on his powers should beat him since i dont think he has the power to stop him.

Depends on what healing levels the hellspawn and violator are that you believe thanos cant destroy them someone once said that every part of spawn was once destroyed and yet he regenerated at the first age is this true and if so do you have any pics.

llagrok
I didn't say Violator was the top demon, being one of the Phlebiac brothers he's one of the top demons who trains other hellspawns. Being a trainer for hellspawns puts you up there in the top. He's a step below Malebolgia. Malebolgia or Mammon wouldnt send him out on mission if he was a punk. The only thing that is keeping Malebolgia from promoting Violator is his arrogance.

I don't think Thanos would beat any Hellspawn in training. I don't see Thanos being able to cut Violator's head off or beating the necroplasm out of him.

I'm sorry, but you don't know jack shit about Thanos it seems. How can the Violator survive if Thanos blew up the planet?

JudgeXZXZ
Thanos. All around a more capable fighter than the pretty weak Violator.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by quanchi112
quit referencing that cheapshot like it made thanos look bad. it didnt.

Let me spell it out for you son.

It was a joke. Thanos_HOTU brought up ripping his heart out. For purposes of humor (ithat being what I try to do most of the time) I mentioned that doing so would actually work since we've seen it happen via Drax's plot device powers. Furthermore just to make sure that people (read you) wouldn't think I was serious I added a :P smiley at the end.

spawnwest
Originally posted by llagrok
I'm sorry, but you don't know jack shit about Thanos it seems. How can the Violator survive if Thanos blew up the planet?

What does blowing up a planet have to do with anything considering that Violator is already dead and he's made up of necroplasm. Thanos would have to either have to rip Violator's head off or beat the necroplasm out of him.

I would agree that Thanos is a better fighter, but to stay that he'll beat Violator easy is BS.

Tyrant
What does blowing up a planet have to do with anything considering that Violator is already dead and he's made up of necroplasm. Thanos would have to either have to rip Violator's head off or beat the necroplasm out of him.

I would agree that Thanos is a better fighter, but to stay that he'll beat Violator easy is BS. If Thanos blows up the planet, then Violator gets blown up as well.

What happens if Thanos completely vaporizes him? That's a little worse than being without a head...

Thanos will beat him easy though. confused

spawnwest
Originally posted by Tyrant
If Thanos blows up the planet, then Violator gets blown up as well.

What happens if Thanos completely vaporizes him? That's a little worse than being without a head...

Thanos will beat him easy though. confused

I don't think Violator would die from getting blown up considering he's from hell.

Vaporizing him would be interesting if he could pull it off. I wonder if Violator uses his telepathy would he able to sense Thanos trying to vaporizing and disappear. Or he could teleport Thanos to hell and take the battle there commanding all the young Hellspawn to attack Thanos.

Wally West
He wouldn't be able to read Thanos' mind unless Thanos allowed it. And if he teleported Thanos anywhere Thanos could just teleport back/somewhere else.

Kutulu
Thanos annihilates him with ease. Thanos has dealt with Mephisto and given him the pimp hand, basically the equivilant or higher rank demon than Malbogia. What makes you think a lesser demon can have a chance in hell of fighting him?

You gotta be kidding me if you think Violater can win. Thanos has studied the occult, and his energies effect extradimensional entities. Thanos would rip Violater limb from limb and then incinerate the pieces.

celestialdemon
Thanos wins this. Violator hasn't shown anywhere near the kind of power Thanos wields.

Thanos_THOTU
Thanos: It seems like milady would like to have a word with you ...
Violator: ?
*Dies.

Reaper777
thanos 10/10

Goddess Kali

The greatest thing Violator ever did was clone himself in Manhatten where he possessed the bodies of hundreds of people and caused a massive wreckage in the city.

Thanos could do 10 times that damage in less time.

Al Simmons, other than Godslayer Spawn, is the greatest Spawn there is, far more powerful than the average Hellspawn.

Thanos has far far greater showings.

If thanos blew up the planet, Violator's body would go bye bye, and he'd be back in Hell.

Thanos would kill any Hellspawn, other than Al Simmons.

If you don't see Thanos being able to cut off Violator's head, or simply blast him to oblivion, then you obviously know nothing about Thanos.

llagrok
I don't think Violator would die from getting blown up considering he's from hell.

Vaporizing him would be interesting if he could pull it off. I wonder if Violator uses his telepathy would he able to sense Thanos trying to vaporizing and disappear. Or he could teleport Thanos to hell and take the battle there commanding all the young Hellspawn to attack Thanos.

I'm sorry, read the mind of Thanos? Thanos who is one of the strongest telepaths there is? He mindraped a weakened beyonder and permanently replaced the fallen one's memory. There is NO WAY violator is reading his mind, considering the lack of telepathy feats he has.

If Violator tries to teleport Thanos, he can teleport right back. Thanos has many ways of teleporting, alongside making near impenetrable force fields, trapping people in cubes of energy. Strong enough to trap herald level beings, together with the fact that he's FAR, FAR stronger than Violator and far more skilled, I'd say he wins.

Since Thanos also has matter manipulation he could simply make the Violator blow up from the inside or do whatever the hell he wants with his body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.