doomsday(hp) vs darkseid(gds)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
one of the biggest BS things I have seen is Doomsday shrugging off the OE from DS.

Who wins?

Priest
Doomsday.
It happned on Pannel no expression

BlaxicanHydra
Harry Potter sucks, so Darkseid wins.

[BAW]Endrict
Originally posted by Priest
Doomsday.
It happned on Pannel no expression

That's BS to the max so pull all BS aside.....who wins?

Galan007
Originally posted by Endrict
That's BS to the max so pull all BS aside.....who wins? Doomsday.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Doomsday.
It happned on Pannel no expression cosigned. ds admitted in this story that doomsday was unbeatable. so if ds thinks he cant beat him why should anyone disagree. doomsday 10 out of 10.

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
Doomsday.
thumb up

Tyrant
Doomsday won in the comics.

Deathstroke
Was HP Doomsday immune to being teleported away?

quanchi112
i figured id even out the playing field.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Was HP Doomsday immune to being teleported away? darkseid got beat down in this comic. it wasnt even close. it happened. ds needs a powerup to be able to handle doomsday from this story.

Deathstroke
Originally posted by quanchi112
darkseid got beat down in this comic. it wasnt even close. it happened. ds needs a powerup to be able to handle doomsday from this story.

Calm yourself. I was just asking a question which you responded to but didn't answer.

quanchi112
Calm yourself. I was just asking a question which you responded to but didn't answer. why didnt darkseid teleport him away then. do u say this was a kanjor screwup in his judgment at the time.

Priest
Calm yourself. I was just asking a question which you responded to but didn't answer.
laughing out loud
i think DD should be able to be teleported, but DS intentions was to Kill him with the OE tho erm

Galan007
Was HP Doomsday immune to being teleported away? No.

That's how DD was beaten.

why didnt darkseid teleport him away then. Because he didn't try to. confused

Darky blasted DD with the OE, then started jobbing about how nothing could survive it.

At this point DD got up and overwhelmed him...

Tyrant
No.

That's how DD was beaten. Entropy?

Galan007
Originally posted by Tyrant
Entropy? yes

But he was teleported there. smile

starking
confused Oh boy, I got a feeling that this is going to get ugly.

endrict
What's gds...gonorrhea Darkseid?

quanchi112
this should not even be up for discussion as this battle already took place. ds lost and was curbstomped. he didnt do it then and he had time t prep before he went after doomsday.

quanchi112
Originally posted by endrict
What's gds...gonorrhea Darkseid? great darkness saga, some regard this as darkseids greatest showing. this darkseid was different from the one u see today. he was different and a badass.

llagrok
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Harry Potter sucks, so Darkseid wins.

Sweet sig.

The ringtone on my cell is the opening theme from AF smile

Since they don't fight 10 consecutively, Doomsday wouldn't be able to overcome Darkseid's powers by evolving.

EkinEku
Wasn't it an "avatar" of darkseid or some crap?

quanchi112
Originally posted by EkinEku
Wasn't it an "avatar" of darkseid or some crap? no it was the real deal. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endrict
one of the biggest BS things I have seen is Doomsday shrugging off the OE from DS.

Who wins?

he didnt' shrug it off. He got ko'ed/killed. He just adapted and got up and speed blitzed and cheap shotted. he didn't just walk thru the Omega and he didn't attack DS head on.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
he didnt' shrug it off. He got ko'ed/killed. He just adapted and got up and speed blitzed and cheap shotted. he didn't just walk thru the Omega and he didn't attack DS head on. he wasnt cheapshotted. ds got the first blow and foolishly thought it ended the fight. ds got raped and was down for the count until superman saved him. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
he wasnt cheapshotted. ds got the first blow and foolishly thought it ended the fight. ds got raped and was down for the count until superman saved him. wink

Why are you so dumb?

DS won the fight. under KMC rules, Doomsday was down for the count. DS wins. Doomsday got up from death or beign KO'd how ever you want to look at it, and blitzed DS with DS own powerup. DS actually provided the power for Doomsday to blitz him. Stop being a dimwit. Dimwit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
great darkness saga, some regard this as darkseids greatest showing. this darkseid was different from the one u see today. he was different and a badass.

it's not DS greatest showing. DS shown superior power in seven soldiers. he shown superior power when hurting multiversal beings. He only hurt abstract lvl beings in GDS.

quanchi112
Why are you so dumb?

DS won the fight. under KMC rules, Doomsday was down for the count. DS wins. Doomsday got up from death or beign KO'd how ever you want to look at it, and blitzed DS with DS own powerup. DS actually provided the power for Doomsday to blitz him. Stop being a dimwit. Dimwit. this from the guy who begged me to leave kmc. whos the dimwit now. laughing so u admit darkseid was outsmarted and supplied the means for his own asskicking. i have the comic and know that darkseid lost. ds loses again. he also said in that book that doomsday was unbeatable. ds believed he couldnt beat him. end of story.

EkinEku
I've only seen the picture of him getting busted in the back of the head but im sure DS could keep on beating him looking at all the different powers he has.

quanchi112
it's not DS greatest showing. DS shown superior power in seven soldiers. he shown superior power when hurting multiversal beings. He only hurt abstract lvl beings in GDS. when reading my posts please amke sure u read them. i said some, did i specifically say nver. again how is seven soldiers canon? prove it. stick out tongue i regard this as one of his top preformances. when did he hurt multiversal beings? examples please.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EkinEku
I've only seen the picture of him getting busted in the back of the head but im sure DS could keep on beating him looking at all the different powers he has. sa said out of his own mouth that doomsday was unbeatable. ds had no faith in himself against him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
this from the guy who begged me to leave kmc. whos the dimwit now. laughing so u admit darkseid was outsmarted and supplied the means for his own asskicking. i have the comic and know that darkseid lost. ds loses again. he also said in that book that doomsday was unbeatable. ds believed he couldnt beat him. end of story.

SHUT the FUK UP. YOu annoy me. DS isn't the presence. he doesn't know everything. Unless he an see into the future, he wouldn't know that Doomsday can adapt to the OE. no one else has. God you are so lame. Go study why Thanos has a complex and always screws himself out of divinity.

starking
when reading my posts please amke sure u read them. i said some, did i specifically say nver. again how is seven soldiers canon? prove it. stick out tongue i regard this as one of his top preformances. when did he hurt multiversal beings? examples please. It's canon, takes place a few weeks before countdown.

nvrbeenwthagirl
when reading my posts please amke sure u read them. i said some, did i specifically say nver. again how is seven soldiers canon? prove it. stick out tongue i regard this as one of his top preformances. when did he hurt multiversal beings? examples please.

Seven Soldiers is cannon Kid. Mr. miracle references the events in Firestorm. Also DS has hurt Spectre, An omniversal being. He has also hurt The AM, Imperiex, and Trapped Ares with the Godwave.

Galan007
He has also hurt The AM, Trapped Ares with the Godwave. With tech. smile

quanchi112
SHUT the FUK UP. YOu annoy me. DS isn't the presence. he doesn't know everything. Unless he an see into the future, he wouldn't know that Doomsday can adapt to the OE. no one else has. God you are so lame. Go study why Thanos has a complex and always screws himself out of divinity. must u always bring up thanos who is darkseid's superior. well darkseid found out through experience and not be overconfident. doomsday owned him and carried his limp body around like some curbstomped weakling. and i dont care that i annoy u. u have on bearing on me whatsoever. i post my opinion and get me outta ur head and respond to my arguments. which are dead on. u try to make up excuses for ds getting raped. deal,accept you will feel a lot better.

quanchi112
With tech. smile very true. he needed tech. wink nver always exaggerates.

quanchi112
Seven Soldiers is cannon Kid. Mr. miracle references the events in Firestorm. Also DS has hurt Spectre, An omniversal being. He has also hurt The AM, Imperiex, and Trapped Ares with the Godwave. batman also decked the spectre. cap marvel had him on the ropes. shazam hurt him far worse than ds could. keep trying u might prove something someday. laughing

starking
With tech. smile Ds powers the tech right? And how many character's could channel their power, through Alexander Luthor and destroy Anti-monitor in such a way? It's still a pretty good feat, no matter how you look at it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
Ds powers the tech right? And how many character's could channel their power, through Alexander Luthor and destroy Anti-monitor in such a way? It's still a pretty good feat, no matter how you look at it. yes its a good shared feat. ds needed two things to pull it off. one being another being and the other was tech. a shared feat means ds couldnt pull it off by himself but hes welcome to 50 percent of it. wink

endrict
when reading my posts please amke sure u read them. i said some, did i specifically say nver. again how is seven soldiers canon? prove it. stick out tongue i regard this as one of his top preformances. when did he hurt multiversal beings? examples please.

OHHHH I hear a fight starting, I got 50 bucks on Nvrbeen.

quanchi112
Originally posted by endrict
OHHHH I hear a fight starting, I got 50 bucks on Nvrbeen. theres no fight. im just debating. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
With tech. smile

Tech is part of the characters profile. As noted the New Gods tech is as part of them as thor's hammer is a part of him. Examples include the mobius chair, highfather's staff , the sky city, and the Father boxes.

endrict
Why are you so dumb?

DS won the fight. under KMC rules, Doomsday was down for the count. DS wins. Doomsday got up from death or beign KO'd how ever you want to look at it, and blitzed DS with DS own powerup. DS actually provided the power for Doomsday to blitz him. Stop being a dimwit. Dimwit.

OHHHH I hear a fight starting, I got 50 bucks on Nvrbeen.

quanchi112
Tech is part of the characters profile. As noted the New Gods tech is as part of them as thor's hammer is a part of him. Examples include the mobius chair, highfather's staff , the sky city, and the Father boxes. the difference between thors hammer is he always ha it with him...does ds carry this particular piece of tech with him at all times. wink

starking
yes its a good shared feat. ds needed two things to pull it off. one being another being and the other was tech. a shared feat means ds couldnt pull it off by himself but hes welcome to 50 percent of it. wink Yes, and how many characters could share it with Luthor, and pull it off?

Galan007
Tech is part of the characters profile. As noted the New Gods tech is as part of them as thor's hammer is a part of him. Examples include the mobius chair, highfather's staff , the sky city, and the Father boxes. Yes, but it wasn't his own power.

That was my point. wink

Someone could have misconstrued your post into thinking that DS physically beat AM and Ares, not the case]. smile

quanchi112
Yes, and how many characters could share it with Luthor, and pull it off? i said ds gets 50 percent of the credit. theres nothing else to be said. without luthor the feat wasnt shit. without ds feat wasnt shit. i guess the make a good tag team.

Galan007
Yes, and how many characters could share it with Luthor, and pull it off? Well the energies contained within Luthor were like AM's Kryptonite, so.... confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
must u always bring up thanos who is darkseid's superior. well darkseid found out through experience and not be overconfident. doomsday owned him and carried his limp body around like some curbstomped weakling. and i dont care that i annoy u. u have on bearing on me whatsoever. i post my opinion and get me outta ur head and respond to my arguments. which are dead on. u try to make up excuses for ds getting raped. deal,accept you will feel a lot better.

you post lame fanboy garbage. I could see if you posted new and relevant shit. You basically forgive all of thanos's lame showings and bring up DS. Get outta here. You are a lame. You don't even realize that Doomsday can pwn Thanos. Thanos can't even put doomsday down. DS not only pwned DOomsday first, He pwned him for an entire monologue. A guardian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos, gave up thier life to fight doomsday. So Shut UP already.

quanchi112
Well the energies contained within Luthor were like AM's Kryptonite, so.... confused yes exactly without luthor ds had nothing. they needed each other, fact. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well the energies contained within Luthor were like AM's Kryptonite, so.... confused

yeah But Am had the power of two multiverses. That would be like someone trying to kill Superman with a microscopic kryptonite Bullet. He wouldn't even flinch at it. DS just made the energy bigger.

starking
i said ds gets 50 percent of the credit. theres nothing else to be said. without luthor the feat wasnt shit. without ds feat wasnt shit. i guess the make a good tag team. That wasn't the answer I wanted, how many character's could share that feat with Luthor and pull it off?

quanchi112
you post lame fanboy garbage. I could see if you posted new and relevant shit. You basically forgive all of thanos's lame showings and bring up DS. Get outta here. You are a lame. You don't even realize that Doomsday can pwn Thanos. Thanos can't even put doomsday down. DS not only pwned DOomsday first, He pwned him for an entire monologue. A guardian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos, gave up thier life to fight doomsday. So Shut UP already. u cant resist talking about thanos. i find it so amusing how u connect him in this thread, u post what if scenarios entirely to much. ur argument boils down to thanos losing to doomsday. when has it happened? laughing it hasnt. but ill tell u who lost to him darkseid. the thread is ds cs doomsday. stick to it. dont talk of thanos.

i cant believe u said he owned him for an entire monolgue. laughing doomsday dragged his body across his planet. ds was owned. deal.

quanchi112
That wasn't the answer I wanted, how many character's could share that feat with Luthor and pull it off? ur question is pointless. i have already said luthor needed ds and ds needed luthor so ur question has no relevance. i gave them equal credit. wink

quanchi112
yeah But Am had the power of two multiverses. That would be like someone trying to kill Superman with a microscopic kryptonite Bullet. He wouldn't even flinch at it. DS just made the energy bigger. ds needed luthor. give ur exaggerations a rest for a minute.

Galan007
yeah But Am had the power of two multiverses. no

That attack only worked on a greatly weakened AM.

At this point in the stroy, he had already taken a Multiversal destroying blast to the face, and a host of other incredibly powerful attacks.

And the DS/Alex blast wasn't what really killed AM..... The Binary Star is what did it. smile
That would be like someone trying to kill Superman with a microscopic kryptonite Bullet. He wouldn't even flinch at it. That would eventually kill Superman though. erm
DS just made the energy bigger. Not really. erm

starking
ur question is pointless. i have already said luthor needed ds and ds needed luthor so ur question has no relevance. i gave them equal credit. wink quanchi ur a question dodger. laughing laughing Happy Dance

Seriously, who could share that feat with Luthor and harm the Anti-monitor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
u cant resist talking about thanos. i find it so amusing how u connect him in this thread, u post what if scenarios entirely to much. ur argument boils down to thanos losing to doomsday. when has it happened? laughing it hasnt. but ill tell u who lost to him darkseid. the thread is ds cs doomsday. stick to it. dont talk of thanos.

i cant believe u said he owned him for an entire monolgue. laughing doomsday dragged his body across his planet. ds was owned. deal.

Ding bat. ding bat. Doomsday would have never had the power to do it if not for his ability to adapt to anything. Doomsday freaking came back from entropy. He beat a ****ing guardian. Do you understand that It's a high showing for DS to actually put DD down the way that he did with only one blast. DS didn't use any tp, matter manip, hand to hand, or anything. he put doomsday in the ground, in a grave, with only one blast. DD overpowered a freaking guardian of the Galaxy. Each Guardian is as powerful as 100 Lanterns. You can't use doomsday as a low showing for DS when DS actually accomplished what no one else with energy could. Only the radiant was able to do this the first time and the radiant is the collective power of an entire world or something like that. Please stop flapping your jaws at the keyboard. It's obvious you read everything with shaded glasses and see only what you want. I do not value your opinion. There are others who I may disagree with, but at least I can value thier opinion. They actually talk what they view as logic. You talk dummy speak. I dont' know that language. Sorry.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no

That attack only worked on a greatly weakened AM.

At this point in the stroy, he had already taken a Multiversal destroying blast to the face, and a host of other incredibly powerful attacks.

And the DS/Alex blast wasn't what really killed AM..... The Binary Star is what did it. smile
That would eventually kill Superman though. erm
Not really. erm

Then why didn't luthor do this on his own? Or how come dr. light or superman didn't focus thier energy thru Luthor. yeah, Only DS could do it. And only thru luthor. One the energy, the other the lense.

quanchi112
Ding bat. ding bat. Doomsday would have never had the power to do it if not for his ability to adapt to anything. Doomsday freaking came back from entropy. He beat a ****ing guardian. Do you understand that It's a high showing for DS to actually put DD down the way that he did with only one blast. DS didn't use any tp, matter manip, hand to hand, or anything. he put doomsday in the ground, in a grave, with only one blast. DD overpowered a freaking guardian of the Galaxy. Each Guardian is as powerful as 100 Lanterns. You can't use doomsday as a low showing for DS when DS actually accomplished what no one else with energy could. Only the radiant was able to do this the first time and the radiant is the collective power of an entire world or something like that. Please stop flapping your jaws at the keyboard. It's obvious you read everything with shaded glasses and see only what you want. I do not value your opinion. There are others who I may disagree with, but at least I can value thier opinion. They actually talk what they view as logic. You talk dummy speak. I dont' know that language. Sorry. so ds had him killed meomentarily for one monolgue. wow real impressive. sorry but ds failed and was buttraped. ds needed his life saved. he was helpless and didnt even pursue doomsday becuz he was basically afraid of him. well he should have been after being beaten that badly. poor evil dicatator. laughing

llagrok
Do they fight consecutively or is this who would win the first match?

nvrbeenwthagirl
so ds had him killed meomentarily for one monolgue. wow real impressive. sorry but ds failed and was buttraped. ds needed his life saved. he was helpless and didnt even pursue doomsday becuz he was basically afraid of him. well he should have been after being beaten that badly. poor evil dicatator. laughing
I seem to recall doomsday adapting to anything thrown at him that is energy. Makes him more powerful. Nuff said.

quanchi112
quanchi ur a question dodger. laughing laughing Happy Dance

Seriously, who could share that feat with Luthor and harm the Anti-monitor. i have always stated that ds needed luthor and vice versa, do i have to type it to u one more time. they needed each other. meaning neither could accomplish it without the other one. laughing how many freaking times do i have to tell u they BOTH needed each other.

Galan007
Then why didn't luthor do this on his own? Or how come dr. light or superman didn't focus thier energy thru Luthor. Because Darkseid was the first one to realize Luthor's importance. confused

It wasn't because DS was the only one who could do it. erm

And like I said, all that blast did was knock a greatly weakened AM into a Binary Star..... This Star is what really killed him. smile

quanchi112
Then why didn't luthor do this on his own? Or how come dr. light or superman didn't focus thier energy thru Luthor. yeah, Only DS could do it. And only thru luthor. One the energy, the other the lense. yes they needed each other. thus a shared feat. wink

quanchi112
Because Darkseid was the first one to realize Luthor's importance. confused

And like I said, all that blast did was knock a greatly weakened AM into a Binary Star..... This Star is what really killed him. smile thus with all going on a really really shared feat. laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because Darkseid was the first one to realize Luthor's importance. confused

And like I said, all that blast did was knock a greatly weakened AM into a Binary Star..... This Star is what really killed him. smile

nah. The star didnt' kill him. You are the one who just said Luthor's energy was kryptonite to the Am. So WRONG. The blast from them was the nail in the coffin that was built by the Spectre and the PS. The Star was just a plot. Actually DS was the only one who could do it. He's the only one who had that lvl of Tech and that lvl of power. Or else someone else would have done it.

quanchi112
I seem to recall doomsday adapting to anything thrown at him that is energy. Makes him more powerful. Nuff said. yes doomsday is more powerful than regular darkseid. i agree with this statement. wink

starking
i have always stated that ds needed luthor and vice versa, do i have to type it to u one more time. they needed each other. meaning neither could accomplish it without the other one. laughing how many freaking times do i have to tell u they BOTH needed each other. Man are you stupid, WHAT CHARACTER could share the feat with Alexander Luthor and hurt the Anti-monitor? Give me a straight up answer, you pull this shit on me all the time and expect me to do the same.

quanchi112
Man are you stupid, WHAT CHARACTER could share the feat with Alexander Luthor and hur the Anti-monitor? Give me a straight up answer, you pull this shit on me all the time and expect me to do the same. izaya could do it perhaps. since new genesis has better tech that apokolips,right. geez i wasnt trying to demean ds by saying someone else could do it. but fine izaya.

starking
izaya could do it perhaps. since new genesis has better tech that apokolips,right. geez i wasnt trying to demean ds by saying someone else could do it. but fine izaya. Thank you for trying, but can you give me an example of a character, that we DON'T know for sure that is comparable to Ds in power.

Deathstroke
DS teleports him away.

nvrbeenwthagirl
yes doomsday is more powerful than regular darkseid. i agree with this statement. wink
No. doomsday has the ability to adapt to any energy thrown at him and beat it. Entropy is superior to even galactus's power. And yet somehow DD comes back.

quanchi112
No. doomsday has the ability to adapt to any energy thrown at him and beat it. Entropy is superior to even galactus's power. And yet somehow DD comes back. doomsday is superior to darkseid in one on combat. its that simple. ds fought him and lost. another time he left becuz he was kind of intimdated. facts, son i argue facts.

quanchi112
Thank you for trying, but can you give me an example of a character, that we DON'T know for sure that is comparable to Ds in power. nope i gave u a character. i gave u ds equal. u see he has one. izaya for this feat. laughing laughing laughing

Galan007
nah. The star didnt' kill him. Read the story again please.

You WILL find that the Binary Star IS what actually killed AM. smile

Actually DS was the only one who could do it. He's the only one who had that lvl of Tech and that lvl of power. Or else someone else would have done it. *sighs*

quanchi112
Read the story again please.

*sighs* nice ownage of nver. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Read the story again please.

*sighs*

Sigh. If superman falls into a black hole after being beat the **** up by Asmodel, then shot with a kryptonite bullet, and dies. Would we actually think the BH was the killer when we know he could survive it if not for the beating he just took and the bullet? The law calls this murder by proxy.

starking
nope i gave u a character. i gave u ds equal. u see he has one. izaya for this feat. laughing laughing laughing Translation: Starking has backed me into a corner and right now I'm tempted to say Thanos, but I don't want to lose any more credibility.

nvrbeenwthagirl
doomsday is superior to darkseid in one on combat. its that simple. ds fought him and lost. another time he left becuz he was kind of intimdated. facts, son i argue facts.

Argue this fact. who else in all of comics has actually ko'd/killed/knocked down doomsday so fast and actually rendered him immobile for such a time? answer the question, Do not dodge it or evade it. just answer the question with names. Nothing else. If you do not answer with names, and you try to avoid the question, you are the lame debater that everyone thinks you are. and a retard.

quanchi112
Translation: Starking has backed me into a corner and right now I'm tempted to say Thanos, but I don't want to lose any more credibility. thanos is in marvel. i cant name a marvel character. i had to name a dc one. u tried to trap me and hoped i would say thanos. im to clever for ur bat attempts at online booby traps. ill stick to naming a dc character. why bring thanos up when he goes around and becomes the threat like in ig or the end, while ds has to work hard along with everyone else to put down the threat. see the difference. wink

Galan007
Sigh. If superman falls into a black hole after being beat the **** up by Asmodel, then shot with a kryptonite bullet, and dies. Would we actually think the BH was the killer when we know he could survive it if not for the beating he just took and the bullet? The law calls this murder by proxy. I'm not saying the DS/Luthor blast did nothing, but it certainly didn't destroy AM.. erm

AM was weak, the blast pushed him into a Star, AM then burned up.

Hence the Star being what actually killed him. smile

quanchi112
Sigh. If superman falls into a black hole after being beat the **** up by Asmodel, then shot with a kryptonite bullet, and dies. Would we actually think the BH was the killer when we know he could survive it if not for the beating he just took and the bullet? The law calls this murder by proxy. ur misinterpreting the comic in ds favor like usual. its apparent for all to see.

quanchi112
I'm not saying the DS/Luthor blast did nothing, but it certainly didn't destroy AM.. erm

Hence the Star being what actually killed him. smile cosigned.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm not saying the DS/Luthor blast did nothing, but it certainly didn't destroy AM.. erm

Hence the Star being what actually killed him. smile
I say he was dead or as good as dead. The star just finished the body off. But tomAto Tomato. It's all the same. he ended up dead.

quanchi112
I say he was dead or as good as dead. The star just finished the body off. But tomAto Tomato. It's all the same. he ended up dead. yes the star actually finished him off. but ds and luthor definitely helped and weakend him enough for the star to kill him. wink

starking
thanos is in marvel. i cant name a marvel character. i had to name a dc one. u tried to trap me and hoped i would say thanos. im to clever for ur bat attempts at online booby traps. ill stick to naming a dc character. why bring thanos up when he goes around and becomes the threat like in ig or the end, while ds has to work hard along with everyone else to put down the threat. see the difference. wink So what the fukk, does that have to do with anything? I said name a character(someone we know, that isn't comparable to Ds) and you start yapping about some crap over marvel character. Let be more specific, what Marvel character could share their power with Luthor and destroy the Am?

quanchi112
Argue this fact. who else in all of comics has actually ko'd/killed/knocked down doomsday so fast and actually rendered him immobile for such a time? answer the question, Do not dodge it or evade it. just answer the question with names. Nothing else. If you do not answer with names, and you try to avoid the question, you are the lame debater that everyone thinks you are. and a retard. the question has no relevance here. superman when they first met stalemated him. he fought him toe to toe. and they both died kinda. ds had him down for what thirty seconds and then he came roaring back. its not like he had him down for any long amount of time at all. ur question was oh so lame. ds got owned. superman in his first appearance stalemated him while ds lost badly and needed to be saved by the man of steel none other than superman.

quanchi112
So what the fukk, does that have to do with anything? I said name a character(someone we know, that isn't comparable to Ds) and you start yapping about some crap over marvel character. Let be more specific, what Marvel character could share their power with Luthor and destroy the Am? i love how i answer ur question and cuz i didnt give u the answer u wanted u ask another one. laughing ok a marvel character galactus and his un. theres ur answer. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
the question has no relevance here. superman when they first met stalemated him. he fought him toe to toe. and they both died kinda. ds had him down for what thirty seconds and then he came roaring back. its not like he had him down for any long amount of time at all. ur question was oh so lame. ds got owned. superman in his first apperacne stalemated him while ds lost badly and needed to be saved by the man of steel none other than superman.
As I stated. Retarded. I asked who has owned Doomsday with Energy in all of his history like DS did. I also stated not to go around the question. Just answer it. Doomsday was also much weaker when Superman Stalemated him. And most of that fight Doomsday had the upper hand. You did exactly what I thought you would do. You dont' want to admit that I had you in a corner. no one in the history of comics has ever pwned Doosmday with energy blast, let alone one shot of it, like DS did. I will now put you on ignore like the rest of the forum.

starking
i love how i answer ur question and cuz i didnt give u the answer u wanted u ask another one. laughing ok a marvel character galactus and his un. theres ur answer. stick out tongue Thank you very much, so your saying that it would take Galacus with the un, just tp replicate that feat? eek!

Galan007
I say he was dead or as good as dead. The star just finished the body off. But tomAto Tomato. It's all the same. he ended up dead. Actually neither the DS/Alex blast, nor the Binary Star, killed AM... They apparently just further weakened him..

As you can see, AM survived those two modes of attack, and was ultimately defeated by a punch from Superman:

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1241216/crisis1235.jpg http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1241217/crisis1236.jpg http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1241218/crisis1237.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually neither the DS/Alex blast, nor the Binary Star killed AM... They obviously just weakened him even more..

As you can see, AM survived those two modes of attack, and was ultimately defeated by a punch from Superman:

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1241216/crisis1235.jpg http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1241217/crisis1236.jpg http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1241218/crisis1237.jpg

Precrisis Superman. And he couldn't have did it without all the other battery that went on.

quanchi112
As I stated. Retarded. I asked who has owned Doomsday with Energy in all of his history like DS did. I also stated not to go around the question. Just answer it. Doomsday was also much weaker when Superman Stalemated him. And most of that fight Doomsday had the upper hand. You did exactly what I thought you would do. You dont' want to admit that I had you in a corner. no one in the history of comics has ever pwned Doosmday with energy blast, let alone one shot of it, like DS did. I will now put you on ignore like the rest of the forum. ignore what u cant outdebate. for me being put on the ignore list shows u cant beat me in debating. ignore me. hide from my responses i care not. ds didnt put him down for good so who cares about that. its about winning and losing and darkseid lost. he lost bad. laughing

llagrok
Actually neither the DS/Alex blast, nor the Binary Star killed AM... They obviously just weakened him even more..

I don't understand, I thought Alex was a guy?

quanchi112
Thank you very much, so your saying that it would take Galacus with the un, just tp replicate that feat? eek! i answered ur question. i named two characters who could do it for sure. i could name more. but i belive i answered ur questions and was right in both instances.

Galan007
And he couldn't have did it without all the other battery that went on. I never said otherwise...

But the DS blast clearly was not what killed AM. smile

llagrok
As I stated. Retarded. I asked who has owned Doomsday with Energy in all of his history like DS did. I also stated not to go around the question. Just answer it. Doomsday was also much weaker when Superman Stalemated him. And most of that fight Doomsday had the upper hand. You did exactly what I thought you would do. You dont' want to admit that I had you in a corner. no one in the history of comics has ever pwned Doosmday with energy blast, let alone one shot of it, like DS did. I will now put you on ignore like the rest of the forum.

Quanchi:

Silence is golden

quanchi112
Actually neither the DS/Alex blast, nor the Binary Star, killed AM... They apparently just further weakened him..

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1241216/crisis1235.jpg http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1241217/crisis1236.jpg http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1241218/crisis1237.jpg in dc it all boils down to superman. in al begins and ends with him. hes michael jordan of this universe.

quanchi112
I never said otherwise...

But the DS blast clearly was not what killed AM. smile good points.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I never said otherwise...

But the DS blast clearly was not what killed AM. smile

I NEVER said it was. I just said that he has the feat of hurting a multiversal being.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
Quanchi:

Silence is golden

Thanks I see that now. I think we all need to make a concentrated effort to ignore him and nor respond to his post or his threads until he just leaves.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Quanchi:

Silence is golden i care not. i would never ignore anyone. i dont dodge anyone. i will never ignore a soul on here. smile

quanchi112
Thanks I see that now. I think we all need to make a concentrated effort to ignore him and nor respond to his post or his threads until he just leaves. its funny how u want some concentrated please just dont say anything till he leaves. im just stating my opinion. thats all. put me on ignore all who want to. its a free country. ill respond to u. go ahead and do it.

Galan007
I NEVER said it was. And I NEVER said you did. wink

I just said that he has the feat of hurting a multiversal being. Meh,

It's an alright feat for DS and Luthor, but not nearly as great as some people make it out to be. ermm

quanchi112
I NEVER said it was. I just said that he has the feat of hurting a multiversal being. he and luthor have the feat. not ds alone.

starking
i answered ur question. i named two characters who could do it for sure. i could name more. but i belive i answered ur questions and was right in both instances. So it will take a Galactus leveler, justo to repeat that showing?

quanchi112
So it will take a Galactus leveler, justo to repeat that showing? starking, dont beat around the bush. just ask me if i think thanos could pull that off with his own tech. that is what ur itching to ask me indirectly,isnt it.

quanchi112
So it will take a Galactus leveler, justo to repeat that showing? and no izaya could do it. hes nowhere near as powerful as big g.

nvrbeenwthagirl
For the record, doomsday also withstood the combined assualt of all of the guardians of the Universe. He's beyond Skyfather to me when he gets going. he's a ****ing beast. They didnt' even kill him.

quanchi112
For the record, doomsday also withstood the combined assualt of all of the guardians of the Universe. He's beyond Skyfather to me when he gets going. he's a ****ing beast. They didnt' even kill him. hes beyond darkseid thats for sure. ds admitted he couldnt be beaten.

Endless Mike
For the record, doomsday also withstood the combined assualt of all of the guardians of the Universe. He's beyond Skyfather to me when he gets going. he's a ****ing beast. They didnt' even kill him.

Why didn't they just teleport him somewhere?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Why didn't they just teleport him somewhere? stupidity. it has to be.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Why didn't they just teleport him somewhere?

they couldn't. He had a Gl ring on or something like that. he was like using it lol. Once they got the ring off, they used a combined blast of some sort and thought he was dead. I dont' have that book, I only read it once online from scans. So i'm sketchy on the details. but losing to doomsday is no low showing when He freaking stood up to the entire guardians of the universe and even killed one by proxy.

starking
starking, dont beat around the bush. just ask me if i think thanos could pull that off with his own tech. that is what ur itching to ask me indirectly,isnt it. Two words, HELL NO. And I wasn't asking for a character with their tech, I was asking for one that was put in the SAME situation.

quanchi112
Two words, HELL NO. And I wasn't asking for a character with their tech, I was asking for one that was put in the SAME situation. they get their own tech if ds got to use his. ur being ridicuolusy unfair.

starking
they get their own tech if ds got to use his. ur being ridicuolusy unfair. No turkey, I'm really not. It's just that there's the possibilty that Ds is superior, to your favorite character and you hate to admit that. Ds ONLY used tech, to channel his power through Alexander Luthor. So could Thanos or any other character on his level, do that?

quanchi112
No turkey, I'm really not. It's just that there's the possibilty that Ds is superior, to your favorite character and you hate to admit that. Ds ONLY used tech, to channel his power through Alexander Luthor. So could Thanos or any other character on his level, do that? ds isnt superior to thanos in any respect. thanos doesnt fall down steps. he doesnt get beat up by street thugs. he doesnt tap out to superman. thanos could accomplish this. dont beat around the bush next time and ask this at the beginning. k, thanks.

starking
ds isnt superior to thanos in any respect. thanos doesnt fall down steps. he doesnt get beat up by street thugs. he doesnt tap out to superman. thanos could accomplish this. dont beat around the bush next time and ask this at the beginning. k, thanks. Wow, nice cop out. thumb up

charlemagne9746
ds isnt superior to thanos in any respect. thanos doesnt fall down steps. he doesnt get beat up by street thugs. he doesnt tap out to superman. thanos could accomplish this. dont beat around the bush next time and ask this at the beginning. k, thanks.

no, but he loses to Squirrel Girl..and flies around in choppers robbing banks

charlemagne9746
Well, without PIS...DS>>>>>>>>>Doomsday. DS defeated Validus with a wave of his hand. Validus is a being that could punch Doomsday out of the Solar System. DS has pwned the JLA with a wave of his hand more than once. DS has KO'd Supes with just a handful of punches before. Lobo, who has kicked the living crap out of Supes before...hurt his hand by punching DS...DS wasn't even phased.

Based on the entire history of the DS character....it was bad writing for DD to even put down DS like that. DD is really no where near DS league.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
no, but he loses to Squirrel Girl..and flies around in choppers robbing banks ds gets roughed by by street thugs...cops > thugs.

ds most recent embarrassment was falling dow a stair or two. becuz get this he was drugged. laughing poor guy who the hell slipped his ass a roofie. that damn desaad. laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Wow, nice cop out. thumb up its not a cop out. i answered how many questions of urs, u kep asking more i dont have all night to donate my time to answering one question after another about some shared feat. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Well, without PIS...DS>>>>>>>>>Doomsday. DS defeated Validus with a wave of his hand. Validus is a being that could punch Doomsday out of the Solar System. DS has pwned the JLA with a wave of his hand more than once. DS has KO'd Supes with just a handful of punches before. Lobo, who has kicked the living crap out of Supes before...hurt his hand by punching DS...DS wasn't even phased.

Based on the entire history of the DS character....it was bad writing for DD to even put down DS like that. DD is really no where near DS league. well it was canon and ds got beat. ask nver what doomsday did to a guardian. so quit acting like doomsday just beat up ds and no one else powerful. hell, maybe someone drugged ds during this story. we dont know for sure. ds has been crushed by supes also. quit bringing up ancient memories. ds gets his ass kicked by supes in todays times. doomsday beat him down. he does it 10 out of ten times.

starking
its not a cop out. i answered how many questions of urs, u kep asking more i dont have all night to donate my time to answering one question after another about some shared feat. roll eyes (sarcastic) So you said it would take a Galactus leveler, to repeat that feat. So does that mean Ds is Galactus level?

quanchi112
So you said it would take a Galactus leveler, to repeat that feat. So does that mean Ds is Galactus level? no i simply owned ur question. i named u two guys for sure who could accomplish this feat. galactus is way beyond ds....would u like me to name more marvel guys? who could do what ds did with his tech.

starking
no i simply owned ur question. i named u two guys for sure who could accomplish this feat. galactus is way beyond ds....would u like me to name more marvel guys? who could do what ds did with his tech. Go ahead. smile And btw, Ds used tech ONLY to channel it through Alexander Luthor. So tell me how many characters, can channel their power through him and fukk up the Am?

quanchi112
Go ahead. smile And btw, Ds used tech ONLY to channel it through Alexander Luthor. So tell me how many characters, can channel their power through him and fukk up the Am? ds used tech, so since he used his tech my marvek characters get to use tech, whats fair is fair. i think dr.doom,franking richards,thanos could accomplish this also. these are a few of the names of the top of my head.

starking
ds used tech, so since he used his tech my marvek characters get to use tech, whats fair is fair. i think dr.doom,franking richards,thanos could accomplish this also. these are a few of the names of the top of my head. no expression So they could channel their power through Alexander Luthor and destroy the Am. I love how you like to belittle Ds, with some of the DUMBEST shit I've ever seen. Let me restate this for you, the tech was used to transfer Ds's power into Alexander Luthor. Unless it said otherwise, then your speculating.

quanchi112
no expression So they could channel their power through Alexander Luthor and destroy the Am. I love how you like to belittle Ds, with some of the DUMBEST shit I've ever seen. Let me restate this for you, the tech was used to transfer Ds's power into Alexander Luthor. Unless it said otherwise, then your speculating. i dont belittle ds. i give him credit for this as a shared feat. he needed luthor. i dont brag when thanos works with warlock and helps defeat the magus. i only reference thanos feats that he accomplishes on his own usually. ds needs help to hurt am and i have always given him partial credit for wounding and not killing the am. wink

starking
i dont belittle ds. i give him credit for this as a shared feat. he needed luthor. i dont brag when thanos works with warlock and helps defeat the magus. i only reference thanos feats that he accomplishes on his own usually. ds needs help to hurt am and i have always given him partial credit for wounding and not killing the am. wink No shit Quan, I didn't know that. That's WHAT i have been asking you, all along. How many people can use their power and project through Alexander Luthor. Ds DIDN'T do this with tech amping him, he ONLY used it to transfer his Omega beams. You have yet to give me a straight answer and instead, you avoided the MAIN point of it in favor of making your own. And Quan, he was weak enough to be killed by Superman, so what does that tell about the power of that blast?

quanchi112
No shit Quan, I didn't know that. That's WHAT i have been asking you, all along. How many people can use their power and project through Alexander Luthor. Ds DIDN'T do this with tech amping him, he ONLY used it to transfer his Omega beams. You have yet to give me a straight answer and instead, you avoided the MAIN point of it in favor of making your own. And Quan, he was weak enough to be killed by Superman, so what does that tell about the power of that blast? it tells me that couples with luthor that they make a lethal combination. when does it say specifically that he uses his omega beams in this shot?

quanchi112
let me help u out ds pushed a button implying that his used his tech. he didnt use the omega. ds needed luthor as a conduit.

starking
it tells me that couples with luthor that they make a lethal combination. when does it say specifically that he uses his omega beams in this shot? So could Thanos do the same? Because if there where many "couples" who could replicate this feat, then why did Braniac say Ds was the ONLY one powerful enough, to help them out? And Seid said that he GAZED through Alexander Luthor's eyes. Meaning that blast mustv'e been the Omega Beams.

quanchi112
So could Thanos do the same? Because if there where many "couples" who could replicate this feat, then why did Braniac say Ds was the ONLY one powerful enough, to help them out? And Seid said that he GAZED through Alexander Luthor's eyes. Meaning that blast mustv'e been the Omega Beams. so ur saying sometimes the omega beams doesnt come from his eyes and comes from the push of a button?

starking
let me help u out ds pushed a button implying that his used his tech. he didnt use the omega. ds needed luthor as a conduit. Wrong!!! He used the tech to CHANNEL the omegas. If that was a simple tech feat, then why go to Ds for help?

starking
so ur saying sometimes the omega beams doesnt come from his eyes and comes from the push of a button? No, Luthor was the one that had the Oe, Seid lended them to him with the push of a button.

nvrbeenwthagirl
well it was canon and ds got beat. ask nver what doomsday did to a guardian. so quit acting like doomsday just beat up ds and no one else powerful. hell, maybe someone drugged ds during this story. we dont know for sure. ds has been crushed by supes also. quit bringing up ancient memories. ds gets his ass kicked by supes in todays times. doomsday beat him down. he does it 10 out of ten times.

Nah. No way Doomsday could beat Orion and Firestorm at the same time. DS does this with a wave of his hand. DS as currently shown is Superior to Superman.

quanchi112
Wrong!!! He used the tech to CHANNEL the omegas. If that was a simple tech feat, then why go to Ds for help? when does it say anything about channeling the omegas. which page so i can verify it?????which page??????????

quanchi112
No, Luthor was the one that had the Oe, Seid lended them to him with the push of a button. tell me what page then.

quanchi112
Nah. No way Doomsday could beat Orion and Firestorm at the same time. DS does this with a wave of his hand. DS as currently shown is Superior to Superman. nope, sorry but ur abc logic doesnt apply here. last time supes met ds, ds was raped straight up. until ds beats him hes supermans toy.

illadelph12
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/zod.eyes.jpg

Merging threads...

starking
tell me what page then. http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid88/pd7a5ed683ad49a78cf5d52b7d4b3919f/fa8e2bd3.jpg

I know it's tiny, but try your best to read it. He says "with my science, I'm able to gaze through Luthor's eyes." There's no mentioning of it increasing the power of the blast, just Ds stating that Alexander is unique, in that he's a conduit between their universes.

quanchi112
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid88/pd7a5ed683ad49a78cf5d52b7d4b3919f/fa8e2bd3.jpg

I know it's tiny, but try your best to read it. He says "with my science, I'm able to gaze through Luthor's eyes." There's no mentioning of it increasing the power of the blast, just Ds stating that Alexander is unique, in that he's a conduit between their universes. my science doesnt mean his omegas. again ur reaching for this one. ill look at it right now. why couldnt u give me a page number i have the graphic novel here now.

quanchi112
i also read when am shoots superboy how someone commetns that am is already weakening cuz superboy is alive. this proves how weak he was for ds with his science along with luthor was able to further injure a weakened am. not that impressive of a feat.

nvrbeenwthagirl
my science doesnt mean his omegas. again ur reaching for this one. ill look at it right now. why couldnt u give me a page number i have the graphic novel here now.
Um sweety. He's saying that with his science, he can focus his gaze thru a luthor. Try harder to not hate so much. It makes your understanding very limited.

quanchi112
Um sweety. He's saying that with his science, he can focus his gaze thru a luthor. Try harder to not hate so much. It makes your understanding very limited. it says science. try not to be a ds fanboy and realize it was his tech and through the push of a button and not the omegas. omega effect wasnt mentioned. it was ds tech.

starking
my science doesnt mean his omegas. again ur reaching for this one. ill look at it right now. why couldnt u give me a page number i have the graphic novel here now. Ok so what was the point of him "gaze through his eyes"? Did he really need to see threw his eyes, just to get a look at Am for himself? Doesn't sound right to me. It was pretty damn obvious, that he channeled the Oe. Btw, I wouldn't know what page it was in, I read the book at Borders.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>