Squirrel Girl vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
LOL

Who wins?

quanchi112
doomsday....squirrel girl is just for comedic purposes.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Squirrel Girl

nvrbeenwthagirl
doomsday adapts to her powers and turns into auntmay with a taser for the win. Squirrel girl can only beat people more powerful than she.

endrict
Originally posted by quanchi112
doomsday....squirrel girl is just for comedic purposes.

She's just not for laughs,she kicks ass man....

Jack Harkness
Spite.

Unless Doomsday gets Aunt May this is overkill. erm

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Isn't this the same person that has beaten Thanos, Terrax and Deadpool?

quanchi112
Originally posted by endrict
She's just not for laughs,she kicks ass man.... thats ur opinion. i discount everything she has done. squirrels attacking dr doom, please. shes comedic and thats it.

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl is really TOAA in disguise

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl is really TOAA in disguise what a plot twist taht would be. laughing

llagrok
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl is really TOAA in disguise

Clearly, she's the living tribunal.

Tipyy joe is the TOAA!!!!

Acrosurge
Originally posted by quanchi112
thats ur opinion. i discount everything she has done. squirrels attacking dr doom, please. shes comedic and thats it. That's nice, but she's still apart of this battle and we must consider her record. Doomsday goes down. As far as I know, he's never been devoured by an uncountable multitude of PIS-nipotent squirrels before.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Acrosurge
That's nice, but she's still apart of this battle and we must consider her record. Doomsday goes down. As far as I know, he's never been devoured by an uncountable multitude of PIS-nipotent squirrels before. well if i must count her for this. i say squirrel girl beats him.

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
LOL

Who wins?

Squirrel Girl wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.