The Great...(What Was That Movie?) Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
I'm not to sure how much relevance this thread can offer. I have noticed that every so often a thread is made soley to seek assistance on a certain movie title, or trivial questions on a specific movie. I did a search, because i know similar threads like this exist, but i found none, but it's probably because i cannot decipher how the search works sad At any rate i had a question that has been bugging me for a long time, and instead of creating a single thread concearning the question, i thought i would make a more universal thread. So bring your vague movie questions here smile

Can anyone tell me the name of the pub that the two friends visit in American werewolf in London before being attacked by the werewolf?

Im going to New York next month and i know there is a bar by the name of that same pub, so i am desperately trying to find the name

Strangelove
This belongs in the Movie Trivia forum, if I'm not mistaken. Reporting.

ragesRemorse
dammit are you serious. all the years ive been here i never even noticed the movie trivia forum.

( bends over for free kicks to the ass)

Dusty
Yup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.