Squirrel Girl vs. Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think he wins. This is classic KK. What do you guys think?

quanchi112
sg wins

nvrbeenwthagirl
Any one? why is no one responded to the question? What is the question. you know the question. What is the matri.. Sorry. Who wins?

Jack Harkness
Oh shit.

Two gods fighting.

But the girl gets the win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Oh shit.

Two gods fighting.

But the girl gets the win.

you know she can only beat people more powerful than her right? he isn't more powerful than her. just more skilled. He beats her noggin in silly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Oh shit.

Two gods fighting.

But the girl gets the win. indeed. sg wins this all day.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
you know she can only beat people more powerful than her right? he isn't more powerful than her. just more skilled. He beats her noggin in silly. spite thread.

Acrosurge
you know she can only beat people more powerful than her right? he isn't more powerful than her. just more skilled. He beats her noggin in silly. Sure, but when he starts to beat her, and thereby shows himself more powerful, something utterly inconceivable will happen to give Squirrel Girl the win.

And that's if he's constraining himself to low level martial arts. If he breaks out his comos crushing stuff, it will become a curb stomp in SG's favor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Sure, but when he starts to beat her, and thereby shows himself more powerful, something utterly inconceivable will happen to give Squirrel Girl the win.

And that's if he's constraining himself to low level martial arts. If he breaks out his comos crushing stuff, it will become a curb stomp in SG's favor.

He's not more powerful than her. He never was powerful. He is only more skilled. Her powers come from beating people she can't concievably beat becuz they are far more powerful. KK isn't more powerful. Squirrel Girl is a mutant so technically she is more powerful than he. He beats her ass into a pulp for her rediculous name and costume. LMAO. not that his is much better.

Endless Mike
She beat Deadpool

guy222
I think he wins. This is classic KK. What do you guys think?

sq ftw

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
She beat Deadpool
Dead Pool is more powerful. He's got powers and super reflexes and Super healing and advanced strength. KK has none of that.

Acrosurge
He's not more powerful than her. He never was powerful. He is only more skilled. Her powers come from beating people she can't concievably beat becuz they are far more powerful.Well, that is one explanation, but overall, SG defeats characters through comedic PIS, pure and simple. Her wins aren't because she has a power source, or a mutant gene, that is triggered when she fights someone stronger.

This might be a better way to look at it; Squirrel Girl has absolutely no plausible way of defeating Thanos, therefore, she will defeat Thanos. Likewise, SG has no plausible way of defeating Karate Kid, therefore, she will in fact defeat KK. This is simple comedy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Well, that is one explanation, but overall, SG defeats characters through comedic PIS, pure and simple. Her wins aren't because she has a power source, or a mutant gene, that is triggered when she fights someone stronger.

This might be a better way to look at it; Squirrel Girl has absolutely no plausible way of defeating Thanos, therefore, she will defeat Thanos. Likewise, SG has no plausible way of defeating Karate Kid, therefore, she will in fact defeat KK. This is simple comedy.

But she does have a plausible way of Beating KK. She's a mutant and he's a human. She has some skill if I'm remembering correctly. KK in his classic form is her match. Cuz he just does rediculous shit too. He in no way should be dodging pre crisis krytonians and pwning half the legion. They are a couple made in heaven. Add in Black Alice and you got a threesome worthy of taking over the earth.

Jack Harkness
How can anyone debate intelligently about SG? laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Dead Pool is more powerful. He's got powers and super reflexes and Super healing and advanced strength. KK has none of that.

She does have Superhuman reflexes actually. She also has claws and a sort of telepathic link to Squirrels.

We even got to seen her not only beat him in terms of skill but compensate for his healing factor.

She can and would beat KK in a fight.

Bouboumaster
SG stopped Thanos AND Doctor Doom. Does KK have some feats in that range?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
SQ stops Thanos AND Doctor Doom. Does KK have some feats in that range?

Precrisis Kryptonians and Damamites and The LEgion count?

quanchi112
looks like almost everyone is in agreement here that sg kicks his candy ass. sg wins this 10 out of 10.

Creshosk
SG ftw, just because it bother's Nvr so much.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Squirrel Girl has some impressive victories. This could very well be another one of them.

quanchi112
i just hate squirrel girl so much and find her so distasteful. i really dont count anything she did as real but will only ague in these forums based on if i have to count her in which case she beats karate kid.

Tyrant
I didn't think you could actually have this much spite against KK...

grey fox
Originally posted by quanchi112
i just hate squirrel girl so much and find her so distasteful. i really dont count anything she did as real but will only ague in these forums based on if i have to count her in which case she beats karate kid.

Just 'cause she handed your boy Thanos his ass....

JudgeXZXZ
Karate Kid, without problems.

Squirrel Girl looks like a squirrel and can manipulate squirrels.
No big deal.

Oh, and the Squirrel Girl joke is old, it would be cool if people dumbed it and said KK won, as this can confuse newbs to comics.

Tyrant
Originally posted by JudgeXZXZ
Karate Kid, without problems.

Squirrel Girl looks like a squirrel and can manipulate squirrels.
No big deal.

Oh, and the Squirrel Girl joke is old, it would be cool if people dumbed it and said KK won, as this can confuse newbs to comics. How can it confuse people, when this is Squirrel Girl's feats, and showings?

quanchi112
Originally posted by grey fox
Just 'cause she handed your boy Thanos his ass.... oh u mean the comic in which her team was off fighting christman trees. the comic in which thanos lost off panel. dont bring it up im trying to erase it from my memory. it was one of the worst comics i have ever read. i wonder if they will ever do battle with christmas wreaths?????lame comic, not to be taken serious.

JudgeXZXZ
Originally posted by Tyrant
How can it confuse people, when this is Squirrel Girl's feats, and showings?

Squirrel Girl is a joke character. Her feats mean nothing.
But her powers do.
And her powers lets her control squirrels, no big deal...

Through Karate Kid is pure piss himself, he is still an extremely good martial artists, and a martial arts master male vs a squirrellike female? No doubt who wins.

Karate Kid 10/10

Symmetric Chaos
Her feats mean nothing.
But her powers do.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And her powers lets her control squirrels, no big deal...

Then you clearly don't know her powers erm

She has enhanced agility and claws as well. Plus she's actually been shown on panel (as in we saw the fight happen) owning Deadpool in a fight so we know she has a good deal of skill.

JudgeXZXZ
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then you clearly don't know her powers erm

She has enhanced agility and claws as well. Plus she's actually been shown on panel (as in we saw the fight happen) owning Deadpool in a fight so we know she has a good deal of skill.

I know her, i just joked around because her power is lame.

Still, the claw and agilitypart shouldnt matter against Karate Kid, even without PIS

Tyrant
Squirrel Girl is a joke character. Her feats mean nothing.
But her powers do.
So, that means that Gladiator can beat Galactus?

JudgeXZXZ
So, that means that Gladiator can beat Galactus?

I dont see your point, but no, Gladiator would never stand a chance against Galactus.

Tyrant
I dont see your point, but no, Gladiator would never stand a chance against Galactus. Actually confidence is unlimited (I think anyway).
The more confidence Gladiator has, the more powerful he gets.

Gladiator's powers are unlimited, Galactus's aren't.

That's your logic at work.

JudgeXZXZ
Actually confidence is unlimited (I think anyway).
The more confidence Gladiator has, the more powerful he gets.

Gladiator's powers are unlimited, Galactus's aren't.

That's your logic at work.

Nope. My logic at work?

That a agile, squirrellooking girl who can control squirrels never would beat a superpowered, visually realitycontrolling martial arts expert like Thanos.

She is PIS, and a joke. Her powers just dont let her do the things she does.

Neither do Karate Kids, but he should still be able to deliver superpowerblows and move fast enough to kill her quickly.

boriquaking55
Drax didn't kill Thanos, it was squirrel girl in a Halloween Costume.

/thread

Tyrant
Nope. My logic at work?

That a agile, squirrellooking girl who can control squirrels never would beat a superpowered, visually realitycontrolling martial arts expert like Thanos.

She is PIS, and a joke. Her powers just dont let her do the things she does.

Neither do Karate Kids, but he should still be able to deliver superpowerblows and move fast enough to kill her quickly. Actually, that was your logic.
Gladiator's powers make him an infinity well of strength, and power.
So, he can beat Galactus.

So, because it doesn't make sense to you, she doesn't exist as a character?

We debate based on feats in this forum, and even someone such as yourself should know this.

JudgeXZXZ
Actually, that was your logic.
Gladiator's powers make him an infinity well of strength, and power.
So, he can beat Galactus.

So, because it doesn't make sense to you, she doesn't exist as a character?

We debate based on feats in this forum, and even someone such as yourself should know this.

We also take PIS into consideration on this forum.

Tyrant
We also take PIS into consideration on this forum. Pis is Plot Induced Stupidity.
Squirrel Girl has shown that she isn't a plot device, and is consistently consistent, so much, that it makes her consistent. smile

She has nothing to say anything she does is pis.

Kutulu
Squirrel Girl wins this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Pis is Plot Induced Stupidity.
Squirrel Girl has shown that she isn't a plot device, and is consistently consistent, so much, that it makes her consistent. smile

She has nothing to say anything she does is pis.
Classic KK has shown consistancy as well. Squirrel Girl can't win this based upon each of thier past showings. Based upon whom they have defeated, He wins. We have to base this on feats since both have consistant showings of beating people they shouldn't be able to. He has had superior Opponents there for, he wins.

Tyrant
Classic KK has shown consistancy as well. Squirrel Girl can't win this based upon each of thier past showings. Based upon whom they have defeated, He wins. We have to base this on feats since both have consistant showings of beating people they shouldn't be able to. He has had superior Opponents there for, he wins. SG defeated MODOK, Doom (Doom also fears her, which is a feat that to my knowledge hasn't happened to Doom before), and practically anyone she was put up against.

She defeated Thanos... better yet, she defeated Thanos who had enough power to enslave the universe, and in the meantime, she saved the multiverse while doing this.

Based on they have defeated, even KK falls short of her.
Based on superior opponents, even he falls.

SG crushes him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
SG defeated MODOK, Doom (Doom also fears her, which is a feat that to my knowledge hasn't happened to Doom before), and practically anyone she was put up against.

She defeated Thanos... better yet, she defeated Thanos who had enough power to enslave the universe, and in the meantime, she saved the multiverse while doing this.

Based on they have defeated, even KK falls short of her.
Based on superior opponents, even he falls.

SG crushes him.

LMAO. PC Kyptonians and Daxamites could enslave the universe. The Legion was the most powerful Force of Good in the universe. KK beats her silly. Especially since it's her power to beat Superior opponents in power. He's not more powerful than her. So her beat all power won't kick in. Now if you can explain how she's going to beat him other than saying she wins, then I'm all ears.

Tyrant
LMAO. PC Kyptonians and Daxamites could enslave the universe. What's wrong with you?
Considering Spectre roamed the universe at that time, and other people of that nature...

Also, the Thanos at that time could enslave the universe, which included Galactus, SENTRY, etc.

The Legion was the most powerful Force of Good in the universe. KK beats her silly. Especially since it's her power to beat Superior opponents in power. He's not more powerful than her. So her beat all power won't kick in. Now if you can explain how she's going to beat him other than saying she wins, then I'm all ears. SG shredded Deadpool like paper...
So, unless Deadpool is more powerful than SG (which, then, using your logic, Deadpool would also be more than KK), then that is completely out the window.
If that's really your argument... then, well, that's sad... erm

So, how would KK win, since you haven't explained either?

The easy way for her to win, would be to throw a Squirrel at him. And then take it from there.
Or, however she beat Thanos, she would do that to him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What's wrong with you?
Considering Spectre roamed the universe at that time, and other people of that nature...

Also, the Thanos at that time could enslave the universe, which included Galactus, SENTRY, etc.

SG shredded Deadpool like paper...
So, unless Deadpool is more powerful than SG (which, then, using your logic, Deadpool would also be more than KK), then that is completely out the window.
If that's really your argument... then, well, that's sad... erm

So, how would KK win, since you haven't explained either?

The easy way for her to win, would be to throw a Squirrel at him. And then take it from there.
Or, however she beat Thanos, she would do that to him. Your argument doesn't work. Her power is to beat people with the unexplainable becuz they are so much more powerful than her. KK isn't more powerful than her. Sleep move would be all he needed. He can dodge a squirel easy enough since he dodges PC kryptonians. You are missing the point. Dead pool is more powerful than SG. She is also a mutant. So she is actually more powerful than KK. In terms of power DP>SG>KK. In Terms of Skill KK>>>>>>>>>>>>>DP>Sg. her power is to beat those who are more powerful. Not more skilled. SO there is no way for her to beat KK. Her mutant ability to win won't activate. Now if you can explain how she gets around this, then I"m All ears.

Tyrant
Your argument doesn't work. Her power is to beat people with the unexplainable becuz they are so much more powerful than her. KK isn't more powerful than her. Sleep move would be all he needed. He can dodge a squirel easy enough since he dodges PC kryptonians. You are missing the point. Dead pool is more powerful than SG. She is also a mutant. So she is actually more powerful than KK. In terms of power DP>SG>KK. In Terms of Skill KK>>>>>>>>>>>>>DP>Sg. her power is to beat those who are more powerful. Not more skilled. SO there is no way for her to beat KK. Her mutant ability to win won't activate. Now if you can explain how she gets around this, then I"m All ears. What the f**k?

Do you even listen to what you type? That makes absolutely no f*cking sense at all...

SG is more powerful, because she's a mutant?
So, using that logic, she's also more powerful than Wade...

DP>SG in skills?
I think not.
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/4641/deadpool20vs20squirrel2jx1.th.jpg

SG's mutant ability is to control squirrels... does KK have an ability to block that out?

Also, SG's power is not to defeat people higher than her, if you know anything about her, it's to defeat people lower than her.

She gets around it, by beating the shit out of KK, is how. The same way she would any opponent.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the f**k?

Do you even listen to what you type? That makes absolutely no f*cking sense at all...

SG is more powerful, because she's a mutant?
So, using that logic, she's also more powerful than Wade...

DP>SG in skills?
I think not.
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/4641/deadpool20vs20squirrel2jx1.th.jpg

SG's mutant ability is to control squirrels... does KK have an ability to block that out?

Also, SG's power is not to defeat people higher than her, if you know anything about her, it's to defeat people lower than her.

She gets around it, by beating the shit out of KK, is how. The same way she would any opponent.

I disagree. KK is the Ultimate Plot device toon. You must not know. A super beat anybody with thier own strength Toss for the win from the planet clandathu. KK has the moves to beat any ability or to counter it. This is what makes him, him. And Squirrel Girl isn't more powerful than DP. And if you think she is going to do to KK what she did to DP, then you dont' know much about KK. She'd never touch him. How can she beat what she can't touch?

Tyrant
I disagree. KK is the Ultimate Plot device toon. You must not know. A super beat anybody with thier own strength Toss for the win from the planet clandathu. KK has the moves to beat any ability or to counter it. This is what makes him, him. And Squirrel Girl isn't more powerful than DP. And if you think she is going to do to KK what she did to DP, then you dont' know much about KK. She'd never touch him. How can she beat what she can't touch? How is SG not more powerful than him?
How is anyone that she has completely owned, any more powerful than her?

I was addressing you saying that Deadpool is more skilled...

The rest is you just over hyping shit.

I mean, with a combination of squirrels, and her attacking (where she has put Deadpool down, with a speedblitz), there is no way he is untouchable.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How is SG not more powerful than him?
How is anyone that she has completely owned, any more powerful than her?

I was addressing you saying that Deadpool is more skilled...

The rest is you just over hyping shit.

I mean, with a combination of squirrels, and her attacking (where she has put Deadpool down, with a speedblitz), there is no way he is untouchable.

When she shows that she is any where near as fast as a PC kryptonian or Daxamite Let me know. until then, Her feats DO NOT give her the ability to hit someone who can dogdge that lvl of speed. As I stated, Squirrel Girl's power is to beat people superior to her in power. Of course she can beat someone less powerful. She could beat the tar out of auntmay without using her special power. Now if aunt may had a taser and some training by batman, then it's own. Feel me. stick out tongue KK wins. Too fast, too skilled and too much of a plot device.

Tyrant
When she shows that she is any where near as fast as a PC kryptonian or Daxamite Let me know. until then, Her feats DO NOT give her the ability to hit someone who can dogdge that lvl of speed. As I stated, Squirrel Girl's power is to beat people superior to her in power. Of course she can beat someone less powerful. She could beat the tar out of auntmay without using her special power. Now if aunt may had a taser and some training by batman, then it's own. Feel me. stick out tongue KK wins. Too fast, too skilled and too much of a plot device. Funny, because I don't remember Batman having problems hitting him...

Also, I remember Mon'el blocking one of his punches. And KK only redirected the Daxamite. Which, still means that there was body contact, which doesn't rule out him being hit here.

So, SG can beat people lower than her? But you just said KK was lower than her...
Ugh.
Anyway, SG beats people lower than her all the time. Doom, Terrax, MODOK, Thanos, etc.

Joey Stacks
When will people learn that Squirrel Girl's powers only work on VILLAINS?

Tyrant
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
When will people learn that Squirrel Girl's powers only work on VILLAINS? Deadpool is a villain?

Joey Stacks
Um YES

nvrbeenwthagirl
Funny, because I don't remember Batman having problems hitting him...

Also, I remember Mon'el blocking one of his punches. And KK only redirected the Daxamite. Which, still means that there was body contact, which doesn't rule out him being hit here.

So, SG can beat people lower than her? But you just said KK was lower than her...
Ugh.
Anyway, SG beats people lower than her all the time. Doom, Terrax, MODOK, Thanos, etc.
We are talking about Classic KK right? I did mention that somewhere in the OP. And Squirrel beats higher people than her all of the time. Thanos, doom Terrax, It's her power to beat people she shouldn't be able to beat. She can beat lower people too like aunt may. What she has never shown is to beat someone who has no powers and yet at the same time, is the walking plot device with uber skill.

Kutulu
When she shows that she is any where near as fast as a PC kryptonian or Daxamite Let me know. until then, Her feats DO NOT give her the ability to hit someone who can dogdge that lvl of speed. As I stated, Squirrel Girl's power is to beat people superior to her in power. Of course she can beat someone less powerful. She could beat the tar out of auntmay without using her special power. Now if aunt may had a taser and some training by batman, then it's own. Feel me. stick out tongue KK wins. Too fast, too skilled and too much of a plot device.

Despite what you say, KK loses. I can't believe that you think he even has a chance to defeat SG. Leave it to Nvr to argue for DC no matter what! laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kutulu
Despite what you say, KK loses. I can't believe that you think he even has a chance to defeat SG. Leave it to Nvr to argue for DC no matter what! laughing

Your Dumb. I'm arguing for beta ray in the other thread. I guess you put your foot in your mouth. I think KK wins. She can't touch him. And she can't beat him. She can only beat people who are more powerful than her.

Joey Stacks
She can only beat VILLAINS more powerful then her.

Thanos_THOTU

nvrbeenwthagirl

Thanos_THOTU

nvrbeenwthagirl

Tyrant
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
Um YES As much as I disagree...
She also took down Iron Man, in an attempt to impress him...

We are talking about Classic KK right? I did mention that somewhere in the OP. And Squirrel beats higher people than her all of the time. Thanos, doom Terrax, It's her power to beat people she shouldn't be able to beat. She can beat lower people too like aunt may. What she has never shown is to beat someone who has no powers and yet at the same time, is the walking plot device with uber skill. I don't needs to reads the op...

What you don't get, is that none of those people are higher than her.
She is more powerful than them, and I don't know why you're even sticking to this ridiculous debate, since that's not her power.
That's just your opinion.

Do you have any idea how retarded this sounds?
Because she has never beaten someone who is powerless, she can't beat KK?
What the f**k?

I'm done here. Even I can't handle this stupidity, and this bullshit you're spewing out of your foodhole.

nvrbeenwthagirl
As much as I disagree...
She also took down Iron Man, in an attempt to impress him...

I don't needs to reads the op...

What you don't get, is that none of those people are higher than her.
She is more powerful than them, and I don't know why you're even sticking to this ridiculous debate, since that's not her power.
That's just your opinion.

Do you have any idea how retarded this sounds?
Because she has never beaten someone who is powerless, she can't beat KK?
What the f**k?

I'm done here. Even I can't handle this stupidity, and this bullshit you're spewing out of your foodhole.

Talk crap all you want. It's always been Squirrel Girls plot device to beat people she shouldn't beat who are at higher power lvls than her. Now you can get upset and talk trash, I"m simply stating the obvious. now show me sg hitting someone with reflexes and skill as high as KK and I'll concede.

Thanos_THOTU

nvrbeenwthagirl

Symmetric Chaos
We are talking about Classic KK right? I did mention that somewhere in the OP. And Squirrel beats higher people than her all of the time. Thanos, doom Terrax, It's her power to beat people she shouldn't be able to beat. She can beat lower people too like aunt may. What she has never shown is to beat someone who has no powers and yet at the same time, is the walking plot device with uber skill.

Has KK ever beaten SG before? No.

Obviously he can't because he's never done exactly that Happy Dance

nvrbeenwthagirl

Obviously he can't because he's never done exactly that Happy Dance

Has she ever beaten him before? Obviously becuz she's never faced an opponent like him. Happy Dance

Symmetric Chaos
Has she ever beaten him before? Obviously becuz she's never faced an opponent like him. Happy Dance

Someone who relies on skill, roughly on her physical level?

Like Deadpool? Yeah, she destroyed him. He's stronger but she's faster so they're on the same level.

The same thing will happen to KK.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Someone who relies on skill, roughly on her physical level?

Like Deadpool? Yeah, she destroyed him. He's stronger but she's faster so they're on the same level.

The same thing will happen to KK.

your trying to compare classic KK to Deadpool or Squirrel girl?

quanchi112

Obviously he can't because he's never done exactly that Happy Dance laughing

King_Mungi
*scratches head*...sooooo have we even really seen SQ fight someone on-panel? Besides MODOK, and Doom by "vexing" him

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King_Mungi
*scratches head*...sooooo have we even really seen SQ fight someone on-panel? Besides MODOK, and Doom by "vexing" him

She beat the shit out of dead pool. But he's no Classic KK.

Symmetric Chaos

Deadpool. We see the start of the fight I believe. We also get to see the severe emotional scars that it leaves him with later.

King_Mungi
She beat the shit out of dead pool. But he's no Classic KK.

Briefly on-panel by scratching him badly

Deadpool. We see the start of the fight I believe. We also get to see the severe emotional scars that it leaves him with later.

We see the start not the rest of it.

quanchi112
She beat the shit out of dead pool. But he's no Classic KK. sg wins this 10 of 10. kk would be used and abused.

nvrbeenwthagirl
sg wins this 10 of 10. kk would be used and abused.

Now explain why. What are you points.

King_Mungi
Honestly this SQ talk here is getting out of hand, any other debate when events happen off-panel no one takes it to serious, yet here? Errr?

Heck, I like SQ and have every apperance of hers even when her and Speedball kiss in the Marvel Romance series

quanchi112
Now explain why. What are you points. if i must count sg she beat thanos. even though i dont count it here i must. she beats dr doom. kk fails against batman. see the difference. sg is way to much for a guy that was beat down by batman. sg all day. kk is inferior to her. laughing

quanchi112
Honestly this SQ talk here is getting out of hand, any other debate when events happen off-panel no one takes it to serious, yet here? Errr?

Heck, I like SQ and have every apperance of hers even when her and Speedball kiss in the Marvel Romance series i dont take anything she does seriously. but if ur discussing her here u have to. so with taking her serious she would be a nightmare.

King_Mungi
if i must count sg she beat thanos. even though i dont count it here i must. she beats dr doom. kk fails against batman. see the difference. sg is way to much for a guy that was beat down by batman. sg all day. kk is inferior to her. laughing

Errrr? Batman never defeated KK. Plus as noted KK didn't have his fully memories he thought he was Trident at the time. KK was defeated when Black Lightening attacked him from behind, not Batman physically doing it. Even later Batman admits KK outfought him

King_Mungi
i dont take anything she does seriously. but if ur discussing her here u have to. so with taking her serious she would be a nightmare.

For all we know, it could have been like the events from that Marvel Adventure story way back when when Thanos had the cosmic cube and battled Hellcat and Spider-Man. His own power and ego was his own downfall and got defeated by his own power, we have no idea if SQ beat him with her own power or whatever.

quanchi112
Errrr? Batman never defeated KK. Plus as noted KK didn't have his fully memories he thought he was Trident at the time. KK was defeated when Black Lightening attacked him from behind, not Batman physically doing it. Even later Batman admits KK outfought him btman has defetaed kk. its so hysterically true.

King_Mungi
btman has defetaed kk. its so hysterically true.

No he didn't, I have the comic in question and the later issue where Batman states KK outfought him in "Countdown #42".

Where are people getting this stuff from? also that even was a mind manipulated KK

quanchi112
No he didn't, I have the comic in question and the later issue where Batman states KK outfought him in "Countdown #42".

Where are people getting this stuff from? also that even was a mind manipulated KK batman beat him.

King_Mungi
batman beat him.

No he didn't, Batman even admits KK outfought him and that was a KK who didn't have his full memories. It was Black Lightening that put him down from behind.

Yet later in the Lightening Saga we see KK actually "duck" a lightening bolt that was suppose to kill him via with the Legion's Lightening Rod

I'm not really a KK fan, but come on now

nvrbeenwthagirl
No he didn't, Batman even admits KK outfought him and that was a KK who didn't have his full memories. It was Black Lightening that put him down from behind.

Yet later in the Lightening Saga we see KK actually "duck" a lightening bolt that was suppose to kill him via with the Legion's Lightening Rod

I'm not really a KK fan, but come on now

I knoew I wasn't crazy. People trying to make me think I wasn't reading shit right. thanks for clearing this up. KK did duck lighting.

quanchi112

I'm not really a KK fan, but come on now well i disagree, batman beat him. lets move on.

King_Mungi
well i disagree, batman beat him. lets move on.

and your wrong, on-panel and direct quotes prove otherwise.

nvrbeenwthagirl
well i disagree, batman beat him. lets move on.

NO. batman admits in countdown number 42 on the page opposite the mountain dew ad, that kk beat him. Nuff said.

quanchi112
and your wrong, on-panel and direct quotes prove otherwise. unless u post the actual scan of the fight and batman losing. i dont buy it. so until then lets drop it.

King_Mungi
unless u post the actual scan of the fight and batman losing. i dont buy it. so until then lets drop it.

KK didn't beat Batman, Black Lightening zaps KK from behind when the two are fighting. It even states it in the comic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
KK didn't beat Batman, Black Lightening zaps KK from behind when the two are fighting. It even states it in the comic.

Says right on the page from batman's own mouth, you OUTFOUGHT me once.

quanchi112
Says right on the page from batman's own mouth, you OUTFOUGHT me once. when two football teams play one team can outplay the shit outta the other but that doesnt mean they win. apply the same logic here.

King_Mungi
No one won the fight between Batman or KK, it was Black Lightening who basically ended it. Once again that was a KK who had no activated his memories yet

nvrbeenwthagirl
when two football teams play one team can outplay the shit outta the other but that doesnt mean they win. apply the same logic here.

Dude. you are annoying. you tied to come in and say I didn't know what I was talking about when someone else accused of the same thing when they dind't have thier facts together. Now your tryign to back your way out of the fact that you put your foot in your mouth. just leave before I cuss you out and get a temp ban.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Out of batman's own mouth he says KK outfought him. KK comes to tell batman how great of a martial artist he is.

King_Mungi
Out of batman's own mouth he says KK outfought him. KK comes to tell batman how great of a martial artist he is.

I was the one who told you what comic it was, I know. However, being outfought does not mean a win. Sure if it was boxing or UFC/Pride rules that goes on point system yes that's a win

nvrbeenwthagirl
I was the one who told you what comic it was, I know. However, being outfought does not mean a win. Sure if it was boxing or UFC/Pride rules that goes on point system yes that's a win

Well I did remember that I read it somewhere. At any rate, i don't remember KK ever fighting batman while in his full mind and use of all his skills.

King_Mungi
At any rate, i don't remember KK ever fighting batman while in his full mind and use of all his skills.

He hasn't...yet.

quanchi112
Dude. you are annoying. you tied to come in and say I didn't know what I was talking about when someone else accused of the same thing when they dind't have thier facts together. Now your tryign to back your way out of the fact that you put your foot in your mouth. just leave before I cuss you out and get a temp ban. back out of what. calm down. thats my advice for u. read these boooks and remember them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He hasn't...yet.

I just read about this DC skills rating system. If i remember correctly, KK is a lvl 15, WW is lvl 13, batman is lvl 12, Ares is lvl 16, the highest you can get. Am I right on this. I saw a guy post the ratings on another forum when I was doing some wonder Woman research. He could be wrong. But It kinda made sense when I then saw batman talk about this same rating system.

Tyrant
Well I did remember that I read it somewhere. At any rate, i don't remember KK ever fighting batman while in his full mind and use of all his skills. The comic that just came out this week...

Tyrant
Stupid computer...

King_Mungi
I just read about this DC skills rating system. If i remember correctly, KK is a lvl 15, WW is lvl 13, batman is lvl 12, Ares is lvl 16, the highest you can get. Am I right on this. I saw a guy post the ratings on another forum when I was doing some wonder Woman research. He could be wrong. But It kinda made sense when I then saw batman talk about this same rating system.

No idea where they got the Ares or WW levels, but in JLA #8 Superman rates Batman a "class 12 fighter", while Karate Kid is a "class 15 fighter"

Tyrant
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/4049/kkvsbatman01qb6.th.jpg http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/6362/kkvsbatman02fs8.th.jpg http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/7273/kkvsbatman03jpguu8.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/4049/kkvsbatman01qb6.th.jpg http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/6362/kkvsbatman02fs8.th.jpg http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/7273/kkvsbatman03jpguu8.th.jpg

These scans tell us what?

quanchi112
These scans tell us what? that batman could hang with kk. batman couldnt hang with squirrel girl. ever.

King_Mungi
that batman could hang with kk. batman couldnt hang with squirrel girl. ever.

By that logic you could say SQ could easily take out a Pre-Crisis Superboy and a Daxamite as KK "hung" with them in battle.

quanchi112
By that logic you could say SQ could easily take out a Pre-Crisis Superboy and a Daxamite as KK "hung" with them in battle. sg as much as i hate her doesnt lose. she really doesnt. i dont take her seriously but if i must she is badass.

nvrbeenwthagirl
sg as much as i hate her doesnt lose. she really doesnt. i dont take her seriously but if i must she is badass.

Dumb Logic. You only say that becuz she beat thanos. She can't beat zoom, nor can she beat KK, nor can she beat a precrisis Krytonian. She can't beat Deadman, nore can she beat classic juggernaut. She can't beat anyone who is faster as she won't be able to hit them. period.

King_Mungi
sg as much as i hate her doesnt lose. she really doesnt. i dont take her seriously but if i must she is badass.

She hasn't had many fights let alone any of the major one's on-panel. Come on your basically implying SQ could hang with Superboy who was toying an entire galaxy?

quanchi112
Dumb Logic. You only say that becuz she beat thanos. She can't beat zoom, nor can she beat KK, nor can she beat a precrisis Krytonian. She can't beat Deadman, nore can she beat classic juggernaut. She can't beat anyone who is faster as she won't be able to hit them. period. look around in this forum. overwhelming majority says sg. it feels good. stick out tongue

quanchi112
She hasn't had many fights let alone any of the major one's on-panel. Come on your basically implying SQ could hang with Superboy who was toying an entire galaxy? when did i say she could beat superboy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

starking
it feels good. stick out tongue I hate it when you say that, it makes me think your having an qrgasm. sick

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
I hate it when you say that, it makes me think your having an qrgasm. sick well like ocmics ur interpretations are off. stick out tongue

starking
well like ocmics my interpretations are off. stick out tongue True

Martian_mind
Umm...they're both Pis filled characters,but as neither of them have any low showings are have beens shown to have a cap then we can't say who wins.

I mean she beat Thanos and Dr Doom,and whilst they aren't even on the level of superboy,it's idiotic to say that she couldn't beat people above that when she showed little effort.

As for never saying she only beats people more powerful then her,care to give an example of her losaing or struggling with a weaker opponent?If you can't what your saying is mere speculation and nothing more.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Umm...they're both Pis filled characters,but as neither of them have any low showings are have beens shown to have a cap then we can't say who wins.

I mean she beat Thanos and Dr Doom,and whilst they aren't even on the level of superboy,it's idiotic to say that she couldn't beat people above that when she showed little effort.

As for never saying she only beats people more powerful then her,care to give an example of her losaing or struggling with a weaker opponent?If you can't what your saying is mere speculation and nothing more.

I'm saying that is her power isn't it. To beat people more powerful than her.

Martian_mind
I'm saying that is her power isn't it. To beat people more powerful than her.

No.It's never been stated in a handbook,never even been mentioned,she's a running joke and thats just what she does,to say it's a power is wrong,especially as she's never ever struggled with a person weaker then her.Really that point is moot in it's entirety.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
True cant u ever just respond without changing my quote. its so childish. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
No.It's never been stated in a handbook,never even been mentioned,she's a running joke and thats just what she does,to say it's a power is wrong,especially as she's never ever struggled with a person weaker then her.Really that point is moot in it's entirety. she is a joke. i dont take serioulsy at all unless in these specific battles. thats it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No.It's never been stated in a handbook,never even been mentioned,she's a running joke and thats just what she does,to say it's a power is wrong,especially as she's never ever struggled with a person weaker then her.Really that point is moot in it's entirety.

I have to look at my great lakes books. I could have sworn somewhere in there it was stated that this was her ability. At any rate, Squirrel Girl is a mini Mxy and KK is Utter Precrisis Stupidity. He wins. Precrisis bullshit was the worst and the best. big grin

quanchi112
I have to look at my great lakes books. I could have sworn somewhere in there it was stated that this was her ability. At any rate, Squirrel Girl is a mini Mxy and KK is Utter Precrisis Stupidity. He wins. Precrisis bullshit was the worst and the best. big grin overwhelming majority says ur wrong. stick out tongue here we go again with ur foggy memory. laughing

King_Mungi
when did i say she could beat superboy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You were using the logic, SQ wins as Batman hung with KK. Yet KK hung with Superboy. It's a comment about your faulty logic.

quanchi112
You were using the logic, SQ wins as Batman hung with KK. Yet KK hung with Superboy. It's a comment about your faulty logic. kk also hung with pissant batman. so there goes ur logic. wink

King_Mungi
kk also hung with pissant batman. so there goes ur logic. wink

What? that was your logic or did you miss the point?

quanchi112
What? that was your logic or did you miss the point? if ur logic is kk hung with superboy, well thats fine and dandy but kk also hung with batman who cap american could beat up. u cant base this from one fight or i will. sg wins here. accept it.

King_Mungi
if ur logic is kk hung with superboy, well thats fine and dandy but kk also hung with batman who cap american could beat up. u cant base this from one fight or i will. sg wins here. accept it.

....you missed the point entirely, you made the first comment about how SQ wins as KK hung with Batman and Batman wouldn't stand a chance against SQ. That's ABC logic, which is faulty it's the same thing as saying SQ can win against Superboy he hung with KK. Get it? Your point earlier is faulty logic, it's not a comment about who wins in this battle. ABC logic does not work

illadelph12
Quanchi, that's enough...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.