Who is the king of prep?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
rate these characters in order of number 1 as being the greatest to five as the least in terms of effectiveness with prep.

dr.doom,thanos,darkseid,metron,batman

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by quanchi112
rate these characters in order of number 1 as being the greatest to five as the least in terms of effectiveness with prep.

dr.doom,thanos,darkseid,metron,batman

1. Batman
2. Doom
3. Thanos
4. Metron
5.Darkseid

quanchi112
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
1. Batman
2. Doom
3. Thanos
4. Metron
5.Darkseid i respect ur opinion at all. but i cant understand why u placed dr doom in front of thanos. i cant understand batman either but dr doom has always played second fiddle to thanos. dr doom fails to beat the ff 4.

spidey-dude

dr.doom,thanos,darkseid,metron,batman y the hell would thanos ever need prep ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by spidey-dude
y the hell would thanos ever need prep ? to take over the universe. wink or the multiverse. wink

Badabing
Originally posted by spidey-dude
y the hell would thanos ever need prep ? Originally posted by quanchi112
to take over the universe. wink or the multiverse. wink Or to have a chance at beating Darkseid

Jack Harkness
Bats.

Symmetric Chaos
What even counts as prep for Metron? I mean wouldn't doing anything play into his hands since he just wants information?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Or to have a chance at beating Darkseid no more like darkseid needs prep to beat superman anymore. thanos with prep gets the ig or the heart, while ds fails at getting the godwave. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What even counts as prep for Metron? I mean wouldn't doing anything play into his hands since he just wants information? then rate the others as u cant decide where mtron goes in the list. omit him in ur list.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
i respect ur opinion at all. but i cant understand why u placed dr doom in front of thanos. i cant understand batman either but dr doom has always played second fiddle to thanos. dr doom fails to beat the ff 4.

It's simple. Batman with prep is unstoppable. Bruce Wayne just isn't going to stand there and take punches and kicks. Batman just isn't going into a fight without knowing his opponent. Thanos really doesn't need prep, all Thanos needs is a power up to beat people. Doom would try to weakness against lesser folks. Why do you think Doom has lost a lot to the FF, they know him so well don't they??

quanchi112
It's simple. Batman with prep is unstoppable. Bruce Wayne just isn't going to stand there and take punches and kicks. Batman just isn't going into a fight without knowing his opponent. Thanos really doesn't need prep, all Thanos needs is a power up to beat people. Doom would try to weakness against lesser folks. Why do you think Doom has lost a lot to the FF, they know him so well don't they?? to me u have to factor in accomplishments and the difficulty level of their goal. batman while good at strategizing would prolly never be able to take over a galaxy let alone earth, dr doom with prep and the right moves stole the beyonders power. very impressive. while batman would have to prep his ass off to really hurt superman. i rate them in this order.
1thanos
2dr doom
3 darkseid
4batman
5 metron

DARKLORDCAEDUS
to me u have to factor in accomplishments and the difficulty level of their goal. batman while good at strategizing would prolly never be able to take over a galaxy let alone earth, dr doom with prep and the right moves stole the beyonders power. very impressive. while batman would have to prep his ass off to really hurt superman. i rate them in this order.
1thanos
2dr doom
3 darkseid
4batman
5 metron

You are right with everything else except about Batman. He doesn't want to conquer the Earth and galaxies. Thanos need some sort of power up to be successful, without power ups, Thanos is nothing. Batman doesn't need too much prep to beat supes, remember, Batman has always carried kryptonite in his belt. I'm positive Batman would easily stay away from Supes and then bring the kryptonite out against him. Doom is also a sort of a weakling, all he knows how to do is steal someone else's power besides the Beyonder is such a weak character.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The king of Prep is Vandal Savage. He lays plans for thousands of years until they come into fruition. He waits millenia. Playing with governments, starting wars, and all that.

Other Kings of prep Include Desaad, Darkseid, Thanos, Dr. Doom, Reed Richards, Glimmer, Wonder Woman, The JLA, Martian Manhunter, Captain America, Nick Fury, Iron Man, Warlock, Dr. Strange, Dr. Fate, Batman, Batman 1m, Midnighter, the authority, ect.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The king of Prep is Vandal Savage. He lays plans for thousands of years until they come into fruition. He waits millenia. Playing with governments, starting wars, and all that.

Other Kings of prep Include Desaad, Darkseid, Thanos, Dr. Doom, Reed Richards, Glimmer, Wonder Woman, The JLA, Martian Manhunter, Captain America, Nick Fury, Iron Man, Warlock, Dr. Strange, Dr. Fate, ect. take desaad out of there. he is stinking up ur list.

quanchi112
You are right with everything else except about Batman. He doesn't want to conquer the Earth and galaxies. Thanos need some sort of power up to be successful, without power ups, Thanos is nothing. Batman doesn't need too much prep to beat supes, remember, Batman has always carried kryptonite in his belt. I'm positive Batman would easily stay away from Supes and then bring the kryptonite out against him. Doom is also a sort of a weakling, all he knows how to do is steal someone else's power besides the Beyonder is such a weak character. so becuz batman carries around a plot device against superman this makes him that damn good. beyonder wasnt weak he was just outsmarted, by human deception whcich he wasnt accustomed to yet. batman is nothing without any prep. thanos can hagn with odin i cant believe u called thanos nothing without prep when his right arm could break batman in half worse than bane. thanos needs powerups when he conquers the universe but who the hell wouldnt.

nvrbeenwthagirl
take desaad out of there. he is stinking up ur list.
Desaad is the one who helped DS invent the tech that held Ares in Check. he's also the one who impersonated DS so well that no one knew it wasn't DS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Desaad is the one who helped DS invent the tech that held Ares in Check. he's also the one who impersonated DS so well that no one knew it wasn't DS. he impersonates ds beuz its easy. it makes ds look bad. no one should be able to impersonate him that well. especially that wimp desaad.

quanchi112
yes and he did help ds keep ares in check thus another shared feat, poor ds im glad he has friends around to hel phim accomplish this arduous tasks.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
so becuz batman carries around a plot device against superman this makes him that damn good. beyonder wasnt weak he was just outsmarted, by human deception whcich he wasnt accustomed to yet. batman is nothing without any prep. thanos can hagn with odin i cant believe u called thanos nothing without prep when his right arm could break batman in half worse than bane. thanos needs powerups when he conquers the universe but who the hell wouldnt.

With or without prep Batman is very good.

quanchi112
With or without prep Batman is very good. oh im not denying batman isnt god with prep hence he made my list. but im saying thanos is on another level. wink

DARKLORDCAEDUS
oh im not denying batman isnt god with prep hence he made my list. but im saying thanos is on another level. wink

Thanos is on another level, but not when it comes to prep.

quanchi112
Thanos is on another level, but not when it comes to prep. he conquered all of reality, and he almost conquered the universe in ig. whast batmans greatest accomplishment through prep. lets compare.

kevdude
1. Warlock
2. Dr. Doom
3. Thanos
4. Darkseid
5. Lex Luthor

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
1. Warlock
2. Dr. Doom
3. Thanos
4. Darkseid
5. Lex Luthor why are u putting warlock on the list when he isnt on my list of 5. how can u put warlock and dr doom above thanos laughing

kevdude
Uh because its my list not yours wink.. And I put Warlock on the top mainly because he's been shown to be smarter, and dr. doom mainly because its Doom!

quanchi112
Uh because its my list not yours wink.. And I put Warlock on the top mainly because he's been shown to be smarter, and dr. doom mainly because its Doom! then create ur own thread. dont just post whoever u want. there has to be some kind of order here. anyways doom went for the hotu in the end and got owned while thanos got it. doom wanted thanos ig but lost. doom cant compare to thanos. warlock is usually there to stop thanos but he comes up short himself. thanos is number 1 wink

Priest
REED RICHARDS

kevdude
Don't talk about order when you deliberately keep saying Thanos wins vs anyone ok? There is others in this thread thats created there own list!
What about Warlock making sure he wouldn't be effected with thanos w/thotu wink

Tyrant
Doom with prep beat PR Beyonder...

Endless Mike
Pre - Crisis Lex Luthor

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tyrant
Doom with prep beat PR Beyonder... who was an idiot. he also failed in the heart where thanos was involved looking for the same item. who got it?????hmmmm,thanos. wink

quanchi112
Don't talk about order when you deliberately keep saying Thanos wins vs anyone ok? There is others in this thread thats created there own list!
What about Warlock making sure he wouldn't be effected with thanos w/thotu wink warlock was inconseqential in that story. thanos didnt really have to take him out. that story was all about thaos wreaking havoc on everyone around who opposed him.

and when did warlock ever take out living tribunal?

Tyrant
who was an idiot. he also failed in the heart where thanos was involved looking for the same item. who got it?????hmmmm,thanos. wink Yes, he was an idiot.
I mean, he single handily set up Secret Wars 1 and 2, and erased Death from the multiverse.

Did you even read The End? Doom was never looking for the Heart... and even if he was, Thanos had a year head start on him...

quanchi112
Yes, he was an idiot.
I mean, he single handily set up Secret Wars 1 and 2, and erased Death from the multiverse.

Did you even read The End? Doom was never looking for the Heart... and even if he was, Thanos had a year head start on him... doom was a fool traveling back in time to beat the a man. amn paned his ass. thanos helped doom out. hey doom has always played second fiddle to thanos when involved in the same story. thanos wasnt in secret wars. if he was obviously he would have done better than doom and stole the show like he alwys does.

boriquaking55
1. Warlock (if it wasn't for him, the MU wouldn't exist anymore -he really is DA MAN. Gotta love how even Cap follows his orders without question)
2. Classic Batman (he was ridiculous)
3. Thanos (could be higher, but doesn't really NEED or use prep in most fights)
4. PC Luthor
5. Reed/Doom

edit: Now that I've thought about it some more, you could rearrange half these lists in any fashion and come up with something. The important thing is that you have the big guns up there.

Tyrant
doom was a fool traveling back in time to beat the a man. amn paned his ass. thanos helped doom out. hey doom has always played second fiddle to thanos when involved in the same story. thanos wasnt in secret wars. if he was obviously he would have done better than doom and stole the show like he alwys does. Thanos saved him after he got the Hotu...

That's because when Doom has been in the story as Thanos, Thanos has already gotten power.

Except Infinity War, when Doom single handily beat Warlock and Magus, before he got the IG powered up.

TricksterPriest
Dr. Strange>everyone else mentioned in this thread. stick out tongue He is the prep king. cool

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dr. Strange>everyone else mentioned in this thread. stick out tongue He is the prep king. cool
too bad he couldest prep for the Hulk in WWH#2

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Priest
too bad he couldest prep for the Hulk in WWH#2

He's been afflicted with a terminal case of PIS ever since Joe Q decided to depower him and make him forget his ungodly powerful abilities. stick out tongue

KRS-Brandon
batman

quanchi112
Thanos saved him after he got the Hotu...

That's because when Doom has been in the story as Thanos, Thanos has already gotten power.

Except Infinity War, when Doom single handily beat Warlock and Magus, before he got the IG powered up. doom failed. simple as that. u dont come to winning. u either win or u lose. good effort though for doom, but he fell short there.

Tyrant
doom failed. simple as that. u dont come to winning. u either win or u lose. good effort though for doom, but he fell short there. Doom failed at what?
Not getting the HOTU he had no idea existed?
What the f**k?

quanchi112
Doom failed at what?
Not getting the HOTU he had no idea existed?
What the f**k? he failed at killing the egyptian, now didnt he. good thing thanos knew the heart exizted becuz hes that much better. doom had no idea this truly shows u how much better thanos is. thanos made it to where doom kills the egyptian. thanos way above doom. doom has never gotten the better of thanos. thanos always beats doom to the finish line. wink

Tyrant
he failed at killing the egyptian, now didnt he. good thing thanos knew the heart exizted becuz hes that much better. doom had no idea this truly shows u how much better thanos is. thanos made it to where doom kills the egyptian. thanos way above doom. doom has never gotten the better of thanos. thanos always beats doom to the finish line. wink He failed, because he got cheapshotted...

Thanos only knew the Heart existed, because he researched it.
Doom doesn't care about anything that doesn't enter Earth.

That's like saying Thanos failed at getting Beyonder's powers.
Why didn't Thanos get Beyonder's powers?

quanchi112
He failed, because he got cheapshotted...

Thanos only knew the Heart existed, because he researched it.
Doom doesn't care about anything that doesn't enter Earth.

That's like saying Thanos failed at getting Beyonder's powers.
Why didn't Thanos get Beyonder's powers? heres the difference. ill explian to u the differwnce with the beyonder storyline and this one. one major difference maybe u werent aware of. thanos wasnt in that storyline. in this one they both were. see how it makes sense. when they are both are in stories thanos succeeds where dr doom fails. wink

Tyrant
heres the difference. ill explian to u the differwnce with the beyonder storyline and this one. one major difference maybe u werent aware of. thanos wasnt in that storyline. in this one they both were. see how it makes sense. when they are both are in stories thanos succeeds where dr doom fails. wink But Thanos should have prepped for Beyonder, before he came, and then usurped his power...

Thanos was aware of the Heart a year ahead of time. Doom was never aware of the Heart.
It's funny, because Doom usually shows up after Thanos gets items of powers, so therefore, he is essentially out of the story...

quanchi112
But Thanos should have prepped for Beyonder, before he came, and then usurped his power...

Thanos was aware of the Heart a year ahead of time. Doom was never aware of the Heart.
It's funny, because Doom usually shows up after Thanos gets items of powers, so therefore, he is essentially out of the story... then why does doom show up. hes there to take something someone better than him acquired becuz dooms inferior and cant find out anything for himself. thanos wins. its pointless to argue. doom is in the stories while if thanos were in secret wars hed have stole the power. laughing

kevdude
warlock was inconseqential in that story. thanos didnt really have to take him out. that story was all about thaos wreaking havoc on everyone around who opposed him.

and when did warlock ever take out living tribunal?

Yah everyone but Warlock, i wonder why laughing out loud

And where did you get me saying Warlock took out the Living Tribunal?? I never said that, you must be seeing things ...

And can you imagine what a danger Doom would be if he had Thanos upbringing??

quanchi112
Yah everyone but Warlock, i wonder why laughing out loud

And where did you get me saying Warlock took out the Living Tribunal?? I never said that, you must be seeing things ...

And can you imagine what a danger Doom would be if he had Thanos upbringing?? no i cant imagine what a danger doom would have been. we arent changing peoples histories and playing the what if game. doom is a terror and so is thanos. id have to read back in the post to see about the warlock thing. its late and i dont feel like it. i remember someone implying something. my mind is hazy as i am tired now but i remember mistress death being alive also and not just warlock.

K3VIL
1.Thanos/Darkseid
Both them have ruled at least once their realities, and are considered threats from the most powerful metahuman assemblies of their realities, see the Avengers, JLA, Defenders, GL Corps, Nova Corps, JSA and also many almost Abstract power level beings.

2.Metron
Worth of being 2nd in place just by remembering he and the GrandMaster created the contest which was part of AVENGERS/JLA plot only to obtain a Cosmic Egg from Krona's death, while putting at risk two entire realities in doing so.

3.Dr. Doom
Everytime he shows up, he manage to take advantage even from the deadliest situation, he even gave up the ultimate power cause he found not fun being a ruler without challenge.Among the men, he's the best.

quanchi112
Originally posted by K3VIL
1.Thanos/Darkseid
Both them have ruled at least once their realities, and are considered threats from the most powerful metahuman assemblies of their realities, see the Avengers, JLA, Defenders, GL Corps, Nova Corps, JSA and also many almost Abstract power level beings.

2.Metron
Worth of being 2nd in place just by remembering he and the GrandMaster created the contest which was part of AVENGERS/JLA plot only to obtain a Cosmic Egg from Krona's death, while putting at risk two entire realities in doing so.

3.Dr. Doom
Everytime he shows up, he manage to take advantage even from the deadliest situation, he even gave up the ultimate power cause he found not fun being a ruler without challenge.Among the men, he's the best. i disagree with putting ds so high as he has failed so many times. i know he can cause all kinds of problems. i do understand this but i keep thinking of genesis and how he was outprepped by ares.

Thanos_THOTU
1. Thanos
2. Debatable

quanchi112
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
1. Thanos
2. Debatable cosigned. i wanna say dr doom for number 2, but its not an open and shut case for the silver medal.

redhotrash
Warlock sucks when it comes to prep! His master plan against Thanos was what? Sacrifice his entire team to give the surfer a chance to run by and snag the gauntlet? Yeah thats just awesome. As for the Doom vs Thanos argument, I'd say Doom has done more impressive things when you consider he has a lot less to work with than Thanos.

kevdude
Originally posted by redhotrash
Warlock sucks when it comes to prep! His master plan against Thanos was what? Sacrifice his entire team to give the surfer a chance to run by and snag the gauntlet? Yeah thats just awesome. As for the Doom vs Thanos argument, I'd say Doom has done more impressive things when you consider he has a lot less to work with than Thanos.

Thats the point i was making about Doom. He's from Earth and look how far he's gone eek! . If the DC/Marvel Earths was threated by anything i'd give it to Doom as the leader and Lex would be his back up.

quanchi112
Warlock sucks when it comes to prep! His master plan against Thanos was what? Sacrifice his entire team to give the surfer a chance to run by and snag the gauntlet? Yeah thats just awesome. As for the Doom vs Thanos argument, I'd say Doom has done more impressive things when you consider he has a lot less to work with than Thanos. u cant say that. u cant say change characters histories and one had an easier road. thanos has accomplished and has been better than doom in the stories they were both associated with. doom is very impressive but thanos is the best at prep. stick out tongue

kevdude
Where did he talk about changing Dooms history Quanchi?? whistle

redhotrash
Im just saying Doom has done more with less. Thanos started out with pretty impressive power and was favored by death herself through a lot of his adventures. Doom started out as a orphaned gypsy boy and went on to be one of the most respected villains in all of comicbooks.

Board Walker
Hyperstorm

RUNMAN
Reed Richards! Bat-Man? woot! only in these parts... We all know why...

quanchi112
Where did he talk about changing Dooms history Quanchi?? whistle saying that doom was from earth and he had a rougher time. roll eyes (sarcastic) thanos has always been a step a ahead of doom.

kevdude
saying that doom was from earth and he had a rougher time. roll eyes (sarcastic) thanos has always been a step a ahead of doom.

Thanos was never orphaned as a child and was treated rather fairly compared to Doom. He learned early on, if you want something done right then you gotta do it yourself!! Thanos realises on Death to get him by. Thanos should have died during The End but he found a way around it, Warlock also thought he had died and was surprised to see him alive.. How did he survive?? I don't know, do you Q??? I'd like to know how.. I'm thinking Death had something to do with him still alive..

quanchi112
Thanos was never orphaned as a child and was treated rather fairly compared to Doom. He learned early on, if you want something done right then you gotta do it yourself!! Thanos realises on Death to get him by. Thanos should have died during The End but he found a way around it, Warlock also thought he had died and was surprised to see him alive.. How did he survive?? I don't know, do you Q??? I'd like to know how.. I'm thinking Death had something to do with him still alive.. he just fooled everyone into thinking he died. but he neevr kiled himself. thanos tricked even u. thats why he is the best. wink with thanos power he made sure he was still alive. wink

kevdude
No he didn't fool anyone. He didn't even try to fool anyone he was worried about saving his existance and found a way around it, thats all, your reading to much into it.. He was pushed the entire time by God to do what he did, not like he can do this on his own.. yes

quanchi112
No he didn't fool anyone. He didn't even try to fool anyone he was worried about saving his existance and found a way around it, thats all, your reading to much into it.. He was pushed the entire time by God to do what he did, not like he can do this on his own.. yes ok, why didnt god choose dr doom? ill tell u why becuz hes no thanos. out of all the beings in the universe god chose thanos. it shows u how good he is. stick out tongue

kevdude
ok, why didnt god choose dr doom? ill tell u why becuz hes no thanos. out of all the beings in the universe god chose thanos. it shows u how good he is. stick out tongue

Of course he choose Thanos, because he's got incredible will power. Give some Doom credit though Q, you can do it wink

quanchi112
Of course he choose Thanos, because he's got incredible will power. Give some Doom credit though Q, you can do it wink i do give doom credit. theres no shame being beat by number one. doom is awesome and i think he could give darkseid a run for his money for sure. doom is right around darkseid. its very close here.

redhotrash
Your overlooking the fact that Thanos started out way ahead. He came from a technologically advanced planet, as a part of a advanced species, who, by chance, found a altar to death and become her favorite (and probably only) worshipper. Doom on the other hand was a poor gypsy orphan who through his own grit and determination became nearly the best at both magic and technology.

quanchi112
Your overlooking the fact that Thanos started out way ahead. He came from a technologically advanced planet, as a part of a advanced species, who, by chance, found a altar to death and become her favorite (and probably only) worshipper. Doom on the other hand was a poor gypsy orphan who through his own grit and determination became nearly the best at both magic and technology. doesnt matter who started out ahead. thanos has achieved far more and even outdone doom in the stories where both characters were involved. thanos is the best with prep. wink

llagrok
Not Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Not Hulk. who said hulk. why do u hate this character so much. really. no one was even talking about the hulk.

Soops220
1. Batman
2. Thanos
3. who cares

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soops220
1. Batman
2. Thanos
3. who cares batman isnt better than thanos. not at all.

Tyrant
Originally posted by llagrok
Not Hulk. I second this motion.

Soops220
batman isnt better than thanos. not at all.

He is better at prepping

Bats has no power. With prep he can hang with the likes of Superman.
Sure Thanos accomplishments are impressive, even without prep Thanos is a beast. Bats without prep is no different than you or me.

quanchi112
He is better at prepping

Bats has no power. With prep he can hang with the likes of Superman.
Sure Thanos accomplishments are impressive, even without prep Thanos is a beast. Bats without prep is no different than you or me. i understand this. but to me here is the difference. to combat supes u can use something as easy as kryptonite. batman knows this is his weakenss and thus is prepared for it if he must deal with superman. thanos is prepared for things he doesnt even know about. thor transported in front of him. he had a gun laying around. batmn wouldnt be prepared the first time but owuld learn from this and have something to deal with this threat while thanos was prepared before the event took place.

keep in mind also tha batman usually is coexisting in the jla and not by himself and needs their help. its not like its just batman vs all these baddies. supes helps him out among other heroes.

Soops220
i understand this. but to me here is the difference. to combat supes u can use something as easy as kryptonite. batman knows this is his weakenss and thus is prepared for it if he must deal with superman. thanos is prepared for things he doesnt even know about. thor transported in front of him. he had a gun laying around. batmn wouldnt be prepared the first time but owuld learn from this and have something to deal with this threat while thanos was prepared before the event took place.

keep in mind also tha batman usually is coexisting in the jla and not by himself and needs their help. its not like its just batman vs all these baddies. supes helps him out among other heroes.

This is not a good example of prep. Thanos says that he had the gun lying around was not done working on it. Just today you used this example on how thanos does not need prep and can go toe to toe when surprised. He was not expecting Thor, therefore how can you use this as an example of prep?

Soops220
Thanos is great at prep, but Batman IS prep. His whole life is prep. Read Batman Begins. His parents are murdered and he spends the next twenty years preparing(notice the "prep"winkfor justice.

quanchi112
This is not a good example of prep. Thanos says that he had the gun lying around was not done working on it. Just today you used this example on how thanos does not need prep and can go toe to toe when surprised. He was not expecting Thor, therefore how can you use this as an example of prep? its saying that thanos is even prepared when going in blind. if u gave thanos prep. he can conquer the whole universe. i dont even think batman could conquer all of earth. thanos goals and his visions are much grander than bruce waynes. thanos outsmarted mephisto and grandmaster. grand master is an elder of the universe and lives for this this. grand master knew thanos was coming. so they both prepared for each other.

quanchi112
batman is good dont get me wrong. but to me dr doom is better than batman as well.

Tyrant
Lucifer.

boriquaking55
Lucifer.

good point, everyone seemingly missed him smokin'

quanchi112

dr.doom,thanos,darkseid,metron,batman this is why he was missed. plus i havent read a thing about him. so i cant comment on his prep skills.

Tyrant
this is why he was missed. plus i havent read a thing about him. so i cant comment on his prep skills. He's probably the smartest being in comics (besides God).
He's beaten literal Gods without power, or barely any.

quanchi112
He's probably the smartest being in comics (besides God).
He's beaten literal Gods without power, or barely any. is he a vertigo character? maybe ill give him a read someday.

redhotrash
While I agree Batman's prep against Superman isnt all that impressive (since Kyptonite is apparently sold at Wal-Marts in the DC universe) dont forget that his prep notes were responsible for taking out the entire JLA (granted it was someone else using them)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.