Wolverine and Spiderman vs Thing and Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JasonK4
This fight is to promote solidarity between wolverine and spiderman fans.

Who wins?

peregrinefalcon
Originally posted by JasonK4

Who wins?

Boy, talk about two teams that wouldn't last very long. Spidey and Wolverine are always fighting, and The Thing still has a bit of dislike for Luke Cage ever since he replaced him on the FF and was getting paid to do so. Funny moment in Marvel when a powerless Ben Grimm breaks his hand while hitting Cage in the stomach.

Yeah. I'm old.

jinzin
hmmmm.. Wolverine would kicks Spiderman's spider ass.

JasonK4
Originally posted by jinzin
hmmmm.. Wolverine would kicks Spiderman's spider ass.

agreed

*EDIT*...lol now which team would win...dammit Jinzin, this is supposed to be about spidey and wolverine fans working together and you ruined it...durfist stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
Webbing + Adamantium evisceration combo FTW? I think so.

Tyrant
After Spider-Man KO's Thing shifty, and Wolverine cuts Luke, they go out to go buy some cheap hookers.

braz
Spidey/Wolvie.

AJremorse
Team two possibly.

Also Spidey beats Logan no ways about it.

The Fake Macoy
Thing can hold his own, but Cage is going down like a chump. After Cage is down, it's 2 v 1, and Thing won't last much longer.

guy222
Originally posted by JasonK4

Who wins?

Team One FTW

31dance

Battlehammer
spiderman vs luke cage for sure

Wolverine vs thing.

siderman would have a hell of a time with thing.

Logan on the other hand will be able to take thing pritty fast.

Soljer
Hmmm...

How about Wolverine versus the Thing and Luke cage?

shifty.

guy222
bumprav

Endrict Nuul
Team 1

starlock
Wolverine and spidey for the win

guy222
sweet sig good buddy

team one

carver9
Wolverine could solo this.

Grinning Goku
Team one. Spider-Man toys with Ben and Wolverine guts Luke.

BUSTER1
Team 1 ftw. Spiderman and Logan are both fast enough to avoid hits from the other 2, whilst landing hits of their own. Logan's hits, with his claws, will do both Luke and Ben enormous damage. As neither have major healing factors, they're going down.

Mighty Saxon
Please tell me how they beat team two? what the hell can wolvies claws do to thing? and spidey may be fast, but both cage and thing are good fighters i say team 2 7/10

vansonbee
Team one wins. 8/10

Spiderman speed and webbing will stall/distract bricks, while Wolverine Guts Luke/Thing heart or eyes.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Mighty Saxon
Please tell me how they beat team two? what the hell can wolvies claws do to thing? and spidey may be fast, but both cage and thing are good fighters i say team 2 7/10

Wolverine sliced up Thing's face and Thing had to wear a Hockey Mask to cover the wounds. Wolverine can cut Grimm.

Also, Cage and Thing maybe be good fighters, but they're still not hitting Spiderman. he's waay too fast.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Mighty Saxon
.........stabb thing......slash him.......cut him.......take his limbs off.......

Logan harm things face so badly he had to wear a mask..........

Logan has also down thing in 7 pannels...............

sharky137
logan and cage clash ......he slices and dices.....cages legs and arms are spread every where....then logan sits down and has a ciggie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.