A reason to avoid Domino's pizza.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I ordered a pizza from Dominos pizza. the gy brought it, i paid, and he left. well, i opened the pizza and saw that it was cold, and that it was not sliced. well, i ran after him and wanted a refund. dude went BALLISTIC. he started moaning about the president and gas prices, calling everyone a muther fukker, and i told him i wasnt trying to hear that, just give me a refund.
then he started calling me a muther fukker, slamming my money in my hand. he got right in my face, spittling at me, bad enough that i had to shove him away.
i walked away laughing as he continued his tirade.

what an a$$hole. laughing

BlackSunshine
delivery guys suck. Thats why I go pick it up. wink

AbnormalButSane
no expression

Barker
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
well, I got a free pizza outta it.

Strangelove
I wouldn't say that's indicative of Domino's in general....just that Domino's. And I don't plan on ordering pizza in Texas any time soon wink

~KoK!~
Once a Pizza guy put a dildo in the box with the pizza.

A USED dildo.

Used by a man!

A fat man!

Used by Barker.

Barker
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
Once a Pizza guy put a dildo in the box with the pizza.

A USED dildo.

Used by a man!

A fat man!

Used by Barker.
On a chick.

lol pwnt

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
I wouldn't say that's indicative of Domino's in general....just that Domino's. And I don't plan on ordering pizza in Texas any time soon wink a lesson hard learned. who forgets to slice a pizza?

Da Rev
Originally posted by Barker
On a chick.

lol pwnt Named Da Rev

lawlz jlaugh

Barker
Originally posted by Da Rev
Named Da Rev

lawlz jlaugh
In a car under a bridge in a town called Little Whinging. jwank

Strangelove
In a car under a bridge in a town called Little Whinging. jwank Under a bridge? There wasn't a troll under there, perchance? fear

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I ordered a pizza from Dominos pizza. the gy brought it, i paid, and he left. well, i opened the pizza and saw that it was cold, and that it was not sliced. well, i ran after him and wanted a refund. dude went BALLISTIC. he started moaning about the president and gas prices, calling everyone a muther fukker, and i told him i wasnt trying to hear that, just give me a refund.
then he started calling me a muther fukker, slamming my money in my hand. he got right in my face, spittling at me, bad enough that i had to shove him away.

I am shocked by the fact that his eyes are still in the sockets of his head.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by DanZeke25
I am shocked by the fact that his eyes are still in the sockets of his head. I almost slapped the pimp juice outta him.

AbnormalButSane
I tip them nice. They like me. My pizza is never cold no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I tip them nice. They like me. My pizza is never cold no expression you did see fight club, yes?

AbnormalButSane
Yes. no expression

Da Rev
In a car under a bridge in a town called Little Whinging. jwank I lurv u jlaugh

Barker
Originally posted by Strangelove
Under a bridge? There wasn't a troll under there, perchance? fear
Sorgo?
I lurv u jlaugh
baka

Wild-Cherry

what an a$$hole. laughing you picky ass hole mhm

stick out tongue

Da Rev
Sorgo?

baka Keep your pants on sly

Tattoo

Walk away with money, slice cold pizza (it's better cold anyways ermm), microwave if desired, tastes all the better...and it's free. stick out tongue

Barker
Keep your pants on sly
This is the worst day of my life.

This is the worst day of your life so far.

jlaugh

Razorscream
Sorgo?

Yes?

.. I mean .. Hey Barker! HTF are you?

What an excellent smiley.

Strangelove
Sorgo? scared

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.