"shrooms"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goodgem
A group of American teens come to Ireland to visit an Irish school friend who takes them on a camping trip in search of the local, fabled magic mushrooms. When the hallucinations start taking hold, the panicked friends are attacked by ghostly creatures; never able to determine if they are experiencing gruesome reality or startling delirium. When one teenager unknowingly eats the dangerous Death's Head mushroom, the group's nightmare takes a deeply sinister turn...
--UK Release Date: 9th of November 2007--

steverules
There making a horror movie about mushrooms?

Jason_Krueger
honestly when I first heard about it it sounded incredibly stupid but after I saw the trailer I thought it looked pretty good I mean think about it....its not a crappy remake, or sequel, or prequel, or zombie movie or whatever the hell hollywood decides to grab ahold of and kill....this movie actually seems realistic and orginal

i mean when u eat shrooms u get crazy hallucinations well in this case they get f*cking scary hallucinations and the whole point of the movie is whether or not if its real, these ppl in this movie could be killing each other and whats even more terrifying than werewolves, monsters, and giant animals???? Reality.

Check out what I'm talking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHhwiT6eedc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.