Starscream and Blackout vs Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Movie Versions.

Who takes it?

Wolverine2006
If someone from team 1 can quickly kill Bumblee than they can double team Prime, but if not I wuld give it to team 2

braz
^Yeah, I agree. But I think if Bumble Bee really wanted to, he could at least attempt to take out Starscream when he passes by, cuz in the movie he was trying to protect all those people.

Mairuzu
If this is the movie version, starscream and blackout would take the win for sure...

as shown in the movie, starscream is insanely fast and he took out bumble bees legs with like 1 missle... or two, no matter....

not to mention starscream has flight, he pretty much kicked bumble bee, ratchet and ironhide out by himself

UltimateStryfe
blackout's the biggest decepticon. and he's got that emp.
decepticons win this.

Mairuzu
Not to mention they both can fly...

UltimateStryfe
are there humans around?
what's the terrain like?

Mairuzu
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
are there humans around?
what's the terrain like?

good question... optimus would go all out if there werent

braz
are there humans around?
what's the terrain like?

No humans or soldiers, a completely deserted Mission City as the setting. wink

Mairuzu
I still have to go with Team Blackscream

braz
Yeah, they can both fly and thus could keep their distance and attack from afar, but do u think Prime wouldve beaten Megatron if there were absolutely no humans around?

Mairuzu
nah i dont think it would have mattered either on that fight... did you see when the helicopter got blasted down by megatron? Optimus was right next to it and didnt even give it the time of day lol, didnt even try to catch it either so w/e

braz
Originally posted by Mairuzu
nah i dont think it would have mattered either on that fight... did you see when the helicopter got blasted down by megatron? Optimus was right next to it and didnt even give it the time of day lol, didnt even try to catch it either so w/e

Oh yeah, I did notice that but that was actually Starscream who shot it down(I know I mixed them up like crazy too, especially when I first saw the movie cuz they could both fly).

UltimateStryfe
starscream could just carpet bomb them and blackout would level the city with his emp.

Blackscream wins

Scythe
I'm not sure, Optimus out ranks all three of these TF's.

UltimateStryfe
blackout is bigger and has a load of powerful weapons: missiles, gattling guns, cannon, and emp.
starscream is faster and carries payload as well.

both can fly

braz
blackout is bigger and has a load of powerful weapons: missiles, gattling guns, cannon, and emp.
starscream is faster and carries payload as well.

both can fly

Optimus might be able to blow Blackout outta the sky.

braz
I still think Team Blackscream takes this though, because of Starscream, hes just too damn fast and maneuverable.

braz
edit*

Menetnashté
I guess Starscream's team. Just because he's too fast to be shot. Blackout has a lot of powers but I didn't see him to much human wise. Bumblebee could likely take him, just because he's so small, and could likely go into car form, and then transform on his back and shoot Blackout from below, like the soldier did. And his flight form isn't that fast and could be shot down. But Starscream is, like I said fast, and though I'm not positive how good the TF's targeting is in the film, I think they'd miss, since it's rocky terrain it's unlikely a good hiding spot would be easily found to avoid the missiles. It could go either way at that point though. Depending on how good of a shot Prime and Bumblebee are.

braz

Five-0
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
If someone from team 1 can quickly kill Bumblee than they can double team Prime, but if not I wuld give it to team 2

Yep

yungz22
it would really be optimus versus starscream and blackout because bumblebee was down for the count after one shot from starscream and starscream also took out ironhide and ratchet

Scythe
Optimus seems to be able to climb buildings with ease, I'm sure him and Bee can wrap up a trap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.