the simpsons movie!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

homelesskiller
1 word its suck dont see it.its so bad sick sick mad

exanda kane
That's not one word.

homelesskiller
Originally posted by exanda kane
That's not one word. sucks is one word smokin'

exanda kane
"its suck dont see" isn't.

One question (that'll be one, not four). How did you get to see it if your homeless and on the run, accused of murder?

homelesskiller
im not on the run confused laughing smokin'

exanda kane
Amazing.

homelesskiller
Amazing. go suck Steven Spielberg cock fanboy laughing eek!

exanda kane
That;s genuinely one of the funniest things I've heard all week laughing

homelesskiller
That;s genuinely one of the funniest things I've heard all week laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

freezedoom
Wait a minute! The movie gets out on the 27th (26th for other parts of the world and 21st for Springfield, Vermont for winning the online contest). How could you have seen if the rest of us couldn't? confused blink huh wacko

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by freezedoom
Wait a minute! The movie gets out on the 27th (26th for other parts of the world and 21st for Springfield, Vermont for winning the online contest). How could you have seen if the rest of us couldn't? confused blink huh wacko

screener maybe?

I saw the first spiderman, signs, troy, and 1408 months before their release. I havent seen any simpsons screeners online though

whiterose
Four words, "will watch it anyway"

Kayne Archeron
i'm going to see it, it's got amazing potential compared to a lot of other things released this year

Dusty
Animations forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.