'Official' At World's End DVD Countdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jaeh_JediPirate
as official as i could make it(which of course, doesn't really amount to anything.. big grin)

i've noticed some people are counting that days down, and i wanna keep track of it.. big grin

start counting! how many days??

tee_pirategirl
I dunno...when does is come out?? Anyone know the date.

Jaeh_JediPirate
well, i'm not sure either.

just countdown to december, i guess. heard it would come out around december BTW.

Tramps Lady
lets say...the 15th then lol.....

miss_swann
146 days? Is that right?

Jaeh_JediPirate
we're not sure. big grin

darthivader
will there be a boxset?

IheartPocky
Probably a few months after we spend our money on the third dvd. heh heh

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol, i will wait PATIENTLY! haha.

GAH! DECEMBER 4!!

xbrittanylalax
Originally posted by IheartPocky
Probably a few months after we spend our money on the third dvd. heh heh

LOL!!! i completely agree!

ivebeendepped43
^^i was gonna say that! Dec. 4th!! so thats...129 days!!!

Jaeh_JediPirate
SO MANY DAYS TO GO!

ivebeendepped43
now its...121!!!

PirateDiva
120 Days left until we get a Deleted-Scene-Less 2 Disc At Worlds End DVD!!! sad

lovethemtigers
^^^i will get AWE simply because it has Johnny in it, but other than that I have no reason to get it. I'll wait and get a previously viewed DVD, not paying full price...not pre-ordering it like I did DMC......

gah, last year I couldn't wait for DMC's release date, this year I could care less that Dec. 4 is however many days it is away from today....big deal.

miss_swann
120! I can't wait, it's not as special as DMC because half of the movie's already on youtube!

lovethemtigers
It's not as special as DMC...because there is no Sparrabeth...

PirateDiva
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
It's not as special as DMC...because there is no Sparrabeth...

i know but it made DMC feel like a lie!! I know it sounds silly because I Love Sparrabeth....but i really cant watch DMC!! I get soooo furious looking at the Jack/Liz scenes in DMC because I see how beautiful they are together and they should have STAYED together...and knowing that it didnt happen that way Angers Me!!!! mad A LOT!!!

!!tangerines!!
Dont worry you still have your imagination. no one can take that away from you.

Jaeh_JediPirate
I'm gonna watch DMC later and scream at Sparrabeth scenes.. What could've been, and SHOULD'VE BEEN!!!

potcfan2003
wat happened to "neutral shipper"?

Jaeh_JediPirate
I missed Sparrabeth too much and couldn't resist, and I'm back on that ship.. although, I'm not as 'hardcore' as the others lol.... I still have no prob with the other ships.. I might swing by now and again.. wink

potcfan2003
Next time Miss swann and I go on a rock throwing spree, don't expect to be spared... NO SPARROWWBETHERS ARE SAFE!!! muahahaha!!

IheartPocky
SPARRABETH AND WILLABETH

Not Sparrowbeth or Willobeth.

Just saying!

potcfan2003
oh.... embarrasment

Jaeh_JediPirate
Originally posted by potcfan2003
Next time Miss swann and I go on a rock throwing spree, don't expect to be spared... NO SPARROWWBETHERS ARE SAFE!!! muahahaha!!

lol... Sparrabethers mate.. stick out tongue and Sparrow ain't double L... stick out tongue

...lol... I'm still the neutral shipper y'all know.. stick out tongue just wrote my name in the Sparrabeth ship log.. it's not wrong to get in the dingy once in a while and stowaway on the other ships.. stick out tongue

AudioHeart
WOO-HOO, what month? smile December? lol I'm a "sparrowwbether" laughing out loud

Jaeh_JediPirate
did i say double L? I meant double W!!! sorry... lol..

september! big grin

AudioHeart
lol, oh, I heard the 5th December??? *goes into deep thinking mode* Pretty sure actually, maybe im wrong

BUT THAT'S EVEN CLOSER WOO-HOO!!! laughing out loud smilesmilesmilebig grinbig grinbig grin

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol... i think that's the dvd thread lol!

yep.. september 3 exactly.. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.