Judge Dredd vs Frank Castle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Fight in NYC.
Who wins?

Alfheim
Why are there two endricts are you his brother? Not sure who wins. 5/10 to both.

AJremorse
Dredd wins.

Oh and been done many times.

[BAW]Endrict
Originally posted by Alfheim
Why are there two endricts are you his brother? Not sure who wins. 5/10 to both.

Nope I can clone like Lobo....evil face

Alfheim
Originally posted by Endrict
Nope I can clone like Lobo....evil face

How come you've never been banned. I guess you dont cause any trouble I guess.

[BAW]Endrict
Yup that's why...I don't cause shit like other people around here.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Endrict
Yup that's why...I don't cause shit like other people around here.

Fair enough.

Tyrant
I have no idea what Dredd can do.

I know he fought Batman or something like that...

Maybe I'll have to read up on him, before answering this...

don't shiv
yes

norrinradd43
Dredd wins

Grodd
Dredd, Lawgiver gun for the win.

Mider999
how does castle do against dredd hand to hand? Id like to see that

Grodd
Originally posted by Mider999
how does castle do against dredd hand to hand? Id like to see that

Dredd gets as dirty as he needs to he is the ultimate fascist cop character.

don't shiv
nah. J.D. --> Firm but Fair.

dredd is a realist Liberal with good instincts and a tough exterior he gives unofficial verball warnings for graffiti and random acts of vandalism but for instance if Someone is lets say practicing medicine without a license like Dr Mid-Nite they're asking for it.

godking
Dredd but only because of the lawgiver gun.

Give them both the same weapons and its a 50-50 fight.

Ranger Smith
Originally posted by don't shiv
nah. J.D. --> Firm but Fair.

dredd is a realist Liberal with good instincts and a tough exterior he gives unofficial verball warnings for graffiti and random acts of vandalism but for instance if Someone is lets say practicing medicine without a license like Dr Mid-Nite they're asking for it.

Anyone who administers the death penalty is not a liberal.

Wagners early Dredd was far more right wing.

Basco15
Frank Castle has military experience.He was a U.S. Marine Captain,Navy Seal,Long Range Recon,he is also a master of Nash Ryu Ju Jistu.

On the other hand,Judge Dredd is a police officer with police training.He also has a very violent attitue.

But in the end,Frank Castle would win.

Kazenji
I"m going to say it'll end in a tie.

SevenShackles
Dredd rips his jaw off then blows his brains out.

don't shiv
Judge Dredd always follows the Law And only passes The Death Sentence On Perps who are far far gone.

Batman looked a totall Superman fighting The Mean Machine and Judge Death

Most of the slaughter in the story's is the work of The Villains, as in Death Aid where 99.999999999999999999999999999999999% of the Death Count is the work of Crazies.

Dredd is far beyond a common policeman as a blackbird stealth craft is to a paper aeroplane
he was gene genered and is vetted by Psi div as Rock stable
from the cradle The Justice Dept began training The Living walking talking thinking Embodiment OF Law.

Castle wouldn't survive a Heartbeat against the Mean Machine or The Gila Munja or Judge Death or Orlok or The Judge Child

Castle bloodlusted and fully armed would score a few wins against the Tex City, Eirie & Brit Cit Judges

Walter with Dredd's bloodlusted Landlady would stalemate Castle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.