I'm in a heap of sh*t!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Yeah so um..I kind of need serious help. MAJORLY! On July the 7th or 8th I smoked some pot and today I have to go for a drug screening for a ****ing job and my parents will kill me when I fail it and have no idea that I even have a drug screening, heh. I'm trying to hold it off as long as I can...so...is there any method I can use to get pot out of my system faster? cry

Shelbert Lemon
hmmm they will either do a pee test or as some do now, clippings of your hair. Im not a pot smoker so Ive no idea how to get pass one of those screenings. Good luck with that though.

Oh and Kelly, in the future... most companies that Im aware of do drug test.

Röland
There is a pill you can buy or this drink that will "clean" out your system. But I forget the name of them both.

Da Rev
I was hoping i would read "I'm pregnant with Da Rev's babies. 100 of them to be exact." sly

Yuna_And_Tidus
firefirefireph I'm gonna die, lol.

Grinning Goku
Just fake being sick or something. I'm sure they'll let you reschedule. Next time, don't be so silly.

Pandemoniac
Your blood should be free of any traces within a week, but they can detect drug-use up to 3 months ago by analysing hairs.
Guess it's razor-time!

Secretus
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
Yeah so um..I kind of need serious help. MAJORLY! On July the 7th or 8th I smoked some pot and today I have to go for a drug screening for a ****ing job and my parents will kill me when I fail it and have no idea that I even have a drug screening, heh. I'm trying to hold it off as long as I can...so...is there any method I can use to get pot out of my system faster? cry

White Vinegar followed by a gallon of water.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Secretus
White Vinegar followed by a gallon of water.
I heard the vinegar thing was a myth. I googled it.

Röland
Try what Goku is saying, call in and say that you're sick and see if they can reschedule it.

Most companies will do a piss test before they do a hair test.

Bardock42
Yeah so um..I kind of need serious help. MAJORLY! On July the 7th or 8th I smoked some pot and today I have to go for a drug screening for a ****ing job and my parents will kill me when I fail it and have no idea that I even have a drug screening, heh. I'm trying to hold it off as long as I can...so...is there any method I can use to get pot out of my system faster? cry Tell your parents you smoke pot.

Yuna_And_Tidus
They'd shoot me!

Secretus

2D_MASTER
You can hope the person who administers the test is a male, and suck him off in order to pass.

Impediment
I've always been told pickle juice helps flush out your system. ermmsrug

But what do I know? I was never into Mary Jane.

I'm just an alcoholic. yes

Bardock42
They'd shoot me!

Sounds unreasonable. Assuming they are against you taking pot because of assumed harmful effects, to shoot you would seem hypocritical in a way.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Impediment

That's beautiful enough to profile.in_love

Impediment
eyes

Oh, you.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Secretus
It works, trust me.

As long as you can put it off for 30 days from the last time you smoked. It stays in the system for quite the while.
Well I'll have to give it a try.
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
You can hope the person who administers the test is a male, and suck him off in order to pass.
Very funny.
Originally posted by Impediment

I should've become one of those instead. mad
Originally posted by Bardock42
Sounds unreasonable. Assuming they are against you taking pot because of assumed harmful effects, to shoot you would seem hypocritical in a way.
laughing out loud I'd rather they did shoot me with the way my life's going right now, now that I think about it lol.

Kosta
Smoke more and go the test baked as a ham...

Itll come up on a urine test up to 2 months. But it depends, how much you smoked, and if you smoked much before then. If its a one off, it would probably mostly be out of your system by now. Hopefully anyway.

Good luck.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Kosta
Smoke more and go the test baked as a ham...

Itll come up on a urine test up to 2 months. But it depends, how much you smoked, and if you smoked much before then. If its a one off, it would probably mostly be out of your system by now. Hopefully anyway.

Good luck.
Hmm..On June 2nd to 3rd I smoked just about 5-6 puffs of a joint. On July 8th I had about a bowl and a half.

Grinning Goku
Someone's been busy.

Kosta
I think you'll be fine.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Someone's been busy.
Nah..I was at parties during those two times..
Originally posted by Kosta
I think you'll be fine.
I hope so. erm

Naz

laughing

Next time don't do drugs, dummie. no expression

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Naz
laughing

Don't believe I asked your ugly metal headed face. mullet

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Naz
laughing

THAT'S my wife. big grin

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
THAT'S my wife. big grin
laughing out loud Sure!

Naz

I'm a robot? robot

2D_MASTER
laughing out loud Sure!

Well you can be too, sex slave # 4.

Pandemoniac

He ain't the one freaking out in public over a few sips of the weed

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
He ain't the one freaking out in public over a few sips of the weed
That's a girl for one, and for two I am not freaking out anymore. laughing out loud

TRH
Maybe you should not have smoked pot in the first place

SelphieT
They probably won't do a hair sample. Those are the ones that last for about a month I believe.

I have no idea about piss tests though.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by TRH
Maybe you should not have smoked pot in the first place
w00t Good times!

Pandemoniac
That's a girl for one, and for two I am not freaking out anymore. laughing out loud

1; apologies to Naz, and 2; you're still unemployed

TheMercurial

Go into the interview and as soon as they start speaking to you, before there's any mention of a drug test, act completely offended by some harmless statement they make, claim that you have no wish to work for a predujice company and storm out muttering about racism/sexism. agism/any-ism.

You wont have a job, but your parents wont know you smoked pot. wink

PONG_MASTER
http://whatdoiknow.typepad.com/what_do_i_know/images/cow.jpg

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
1; apologies to Naz, and 2; you're still unemployed
Don't matter to me, I'm 18.
Originally posted by TheMercurial
Go into the interview and as soon as they start speaking to you, before there's any mention of a drug test, act completely offended by some harmless statement they make, claim that you have no wish to work for a predujice company and storm out muttering about racism/sexism. agism/any-ism.

You wont have a job, but your parents wont know you smoked pot. wink
I don't have an interview...they hired me automatically but they still wanted me to go to a drug screening.

FUZE_LOVER
your in alot of trouble if your parents find out so don't do drugs again

Tattoo

Next time don't do drugs when you're unemployed and looking for work, you dolt. 99% of all companies do drug screenings, so I'm not surprised McDonald's is asking you to do it as well. no expression

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by FUZE_LOVER
your in alot of trouble if your parents find out so don't do drugs again
Yes ma'am. sad

Tsure
Yeah so um..I kind of need serious help. MAJORLY! On July the 7th or 8th I smoked some pot and today I have to go for a drug screening for a ****ing job and my parents will kill me when I fail it and have no idea that I even have a drug screening, heh. I'm trying to hold it off as long as I can...so...is there any method I can use to get pot out of my system faster? cry I just took a damn drug test the other day. ****ers cut my hair. They take it down all the way to the root. Gah. They can tell how long ago you smoked pot all the way up until your last hair cut. It's a *****. With the pee test, drink a shit load of water. Cleans it out quicker.

Grinning Goku
Yes ma'am. sad

Do 'em again, just don't get caught. wink

FUZE_LOVER
but if she gets caught do you know how long she would be grounded???

Darth Extecute
but if she gets caught do you know how long she would be grounded???

Maybe not grounded at all.. It's not the only punishment.. And far from the worst..

FUZE_LOVER
maybe but thats what parents do the most

Darth Extecute
maybe but thats what parents do the most

But not all parents..

FUZE_LOVER
go away

Darth Extecute
go away

I'm going..

Or am I?

You couldn't tell, because you cant see me..

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I'm going..

Or am I?

You couldn't tell, because you cant see me..

Excuse hur, sir. The lass is a bit touched in the head.

Darth Extecute
Excuse hur, sir. The lass is a bit touched in the head.

I'm fully aware of that fact, but thank you for notifying..

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Tsure
I just took a damn drug test the other day. ****ers cut my hair. They take it down all the way to the root. Gah. They can tell how long ago you smoked pot all the way up until your last hair cut. It's a *****. With the pee test, drink a shit load of water. Cleans it out quicker.
Are you serious? I thought they only took a small small sample of hair!
Do 'em again, just don't get caught. wink
stick out tongue
Maybe not grounded at all.. It's not the only punishment.. And far from the worst..
True, my parents were young once. laughing out loud

Darth Extecute
True, my parents were young once. laughing out loud

In worst case scenario, I hope you have understanding parents..

InnerRise

Karma is a biatch. no expression

Originally posted by Tattoo
Next time don't do drugs when you're unemployed and looking for work, you dolt. 99% of all companies do drug screenings, so I'm not surprised McDonald's is asking you to do it as well. no expression
funny

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Yuna_And_Tidus
In worst case scenario, I hope you have understanding parents..
stick out tongue Thank you.
Originally posted by InnerRise
Karma is a biatch. no expression

funny

No you're a *****, lol. Doesn't matter anymore anyway because I don't have to take the job, I got a daycare job on the line. laughing out loud

InnerRise
No, the biatch is the one who felt grown enough to do an illegal substance and then come and whine on a message board when "McDonald's" call for a drug test. Boo Freakin Hoo Biatch. no expression

funny

May God be with those children b/c it's not the daycare job on the line....it's their lives.

Yuna_And_Tidus
No, the biatch is the one who felt grown enough to do an illegal substance and then come and whine on a message board when "McDonald's" call for a drug test. Boo Freakin Hoo Biatch. no expression

funny

May God be with those children b/c it's not the daycare job on the line....it's their lives.

It's actually a very large franchise called INOAC, *****. PWNT!

Don't be all stuck up with me because you're boyfriend left you for another man. Ignored.

Geek.mike

No you're a *****, lol. Doesn't matter anymore anyway because I don't have to take the job, I got a daycare job on the line. laughing out loud

Haha, I think it's ironic that the drug test has drivin you to daycare laughing out loud

Naz

funny

lol I'm gonna go say a prayer for them now.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Geek.mike
Haha, I think it's ironic that the drug test has drivin you to daycare laughing out loud
Not actually, my Mother got hired on the spot for a position so I went up there. At INOAC I was hired on the spot as well and it's 7 PM to 7 AM, including every other weekend..NOT GONNA DO IT!

InnerRise
Not actually, my Mother got hired on the spot for a position so I went up there. At INOAC I was hired on the spot as well and it's 7 PM to 7 AM, including every other weekend..NOT GONNA DO IT! Of course you're not going to do it. You're a druggy.

Those kids dodged a hefty bullet.

*PHEW!*

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Tattoo

So they let druggies watch little kids these days? Where exactly do you live? I feel like calling some people up and forcing them to do a hair test on some emo girl working at a day care.

Geek.mike
I think I would be more worried about that fact that shes emo than that shes a druggie...

Yuna_And_Tidus
I think I would be more worried about that fact that shes emo than that shes a druggie...
I don't know where you got the idea that I'm emo but I suggest you tune it out of your mind because I got a good ass life--a lot better of one compared to a lot of people.

edit: Stereotyping these days is for losers.

Tattoo
I don't know where you got the idea that I'm emo but I suggest you tune it out of your mind because I got a good ass life--a lot better of one compared to a lot of people.

You stereotyped him as a loser...

Baylin

well I'm surprised no ones stated the obvious excuse - you absorbed it passively at a friends house.

my bosses tried to introduce random drug testing and given that as a paramedic we sometimes have to go into places where the ol 'herb' is smoked, a lot of us came up positive but they couldnt do anything about it... smokin'

Geek.mike
Originally posted by Tattoo
So they let druggies watch little kids these days? Where exactly do you live? I feel like calling some people up and forcing them to do a hair test on some emo girl working at a day care.

Emo idea from Tattoo. So I wasn't sterotyping. But you were for saying that I was stereotyping!

Tattoo
Emo idea from Tattoo. So I wasn't sterotyping. But you were for saying that I was stereotyping!

She has me on ignore, just like she has 50% of everyone else from KMC...

Geek.mike
I never understood the point of putting people on ignore... Why bother going to the forum at all then?

Mr. Bacon
dont smoke thumb up

Darth Extecute
I never understood the point of putting people on ignore... Why bother going to the forum at all then?

I have one person on my ignore, and that's because I cant stand seeing him write.. It bugs me too much.. I always read what he says, but I prefere doing it by my own will.. I dislike the guy and shouldn't have to stand seeing all his posts when I'm reading a thread trough..

Geek.mike
That makes sence.

Darth Extecute
That makes sence.

And I like the forum.. That's why I bother continue visiting it.. One guy aint going to stop me..

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Baylin
well I'm surprised no ones stated the obvious excuse - you absorbed it passively at a friends house.

my bosses tried to introduce random drug testing and given that as a paramedic we sometimes have to go into places where the ol 'herb' is smoked, a lot of us came up positive but they couldnt do anything about it... smokin'
Kinda like secondhand smoke, eh?! stick out tongue
He's been on ignore, so I don't see messages from him.
Because there are actually a few decent people on here to talk to and the few that aren't, are put out of my way when I put them on ignore, that way I can talk freely to the actually decent people that have a life and aren't stuck-up.
I have one person on my ignore, and that's because I cant stand seeing him write.. It bugs me too much.. I always read what he says, but I prefere doing it by my own will.. I dislike the guy and shouldn't have to stand seeing all his posts when I'm reading a thread trough..
That makes sence.
Exactly. The point of ignore is to rid of the person/people that bother you in some way so the rest of the time on the forum is better.

Darth Extecute
Kinda like secondhand smoke, eh?! stick out tongue

He's been on ignore, so I don't see messages from him.

Because there are actually a few decent people on here to talk to and the few that aren't, are put out of my way when I put them on ignore, that way I can talk freely to the actually decent people that have a life and aren't stuck-up.

Exactly. The point of ignore is to rid of the person/people that bother you in some way so the rest of the time on the forum is better.

If I may ask, why are you ignoring him?

Yuna_And_Tidus
If I may ask, why are you ignoring him?
Because he's a prick and he says way unnecessary stuff to/about me that isn't true and makes fun of my fiance when he doesn't even know him and judges him by the way he looks in my signature. That's BASICALLY it.

Dreamt
No offense, but it was pretty ****ing dumb to get high when you're looking for a job. Let it be a lesson to you, if I were you, I'd seriously just quit the job beforehand for 'personal reasons', wait a month or two, then go looking again.

Rogue Jedi
or tell them you ate a bran muffin with poppy seeds.

InnerRise
my fianceno expression Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
my fianceno expressionOriginally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
my fianceno expression

Smoking an Illegal substance is one thing, but you having a fiance.......

no expression

InnerRise
my fianceno expressionOriginally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
my fianceno expression

no expression

Ultimate Hulk43

Dumbass. eek! laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance smokin'

Rogue Jedi
no expression no expressionno expression no expression

no expression

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... confused

Ultimate Hulk43
Happy Dance

Rogue Jedi
thats one spastic banana.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Dreamt
No offense, but it was pretty ****ing dumb to get high when you're looking for a job. Let it be a lesson to you, if I were you, I'd seriously just quit the job beforehand for 'personal reasons', wait a month or two, then go looking again.
Ghee, It's almost like I KNEW I was going to be forced into a job by my parents right after graduation, when I wanted to have a little fun with pot. roll eyes (sarcastic) Maybe you should ask some questions before assuming, because that makes YOU look like the dumbass.
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Dumbass. eek! laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance smokin'
Speak for yourself, n00b.

Rogue Jedi
drink a lot of pickle juice.

Slay
I'm so happy to be Dutch. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Slay
I'm so happy to be Dutch. no expression must be nice.

Slay
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
must be nice.
Indeed. I've never taken a drug test in my life. I would like to see what happens when I take one though. ermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Slay
Indeed. I've never taken a drug test in my life. I would like to see what happens when I take one though. ermm betcha that'd be interesting. pretty much impossible to beat them nowadays.

Vathu

Have someone else pee in a cup for you. no expression

Röland
Originally posted by Vathu
Have someone else pee in a cup for you. no expression

Kind of hard to do, since drug tests are monitored very closely.

Slay
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
betcha that'd be interesting. pretty much impossible to beat them nowadays.
I probably can't beat them. I smoke 3 spliffy's a day. Not enough to get me really stoned, seeing as I usually mix it with tobacco. erm

Vathu

Röland
Lol.

Works in the movies! ninja

But in the movies they don't have a guy standing in the bathroom with you. wink

Vathu

Röland
Or girl. For Yunas sake. =|

Hopefully. stick out tongue

Vathu

Kenshinswife
you can get one of those do it yourself enema's or a colonics those get it out of your system pretty quickly if you can pass the humilation of having to stick a tube up you ass.

Röland
Ewww, enema.

Thank god I've never had that happen to me.

Vathu
Ghee, It's almost like I KNEW I was going to be forced into a job by my parents right after graduation, when I wanted to have a little fun with pot. roll eyes (sarcastic) Maybe you should ask some questions before assuming, because that makes YOU look like the dumbass.

Speak for yourself, n00b.

Do pot in School.

And keep your grades up so no one notices.

That's how we do. ninja

Vathu
Originally posted by Kenshinswife
you can get one of those do it yourself enema's or a colonics those get it out of your system pretty quickly if you can pass the humilation of having to stick a tube up you ass.

Wrongo. My mom did one of those.

Takes three to four weeks to clean out your entire system. no expression

Kenshinswife
Gah they suck, i had to get one. I had a fever that wouldnt go away after a couple weeks, some type of virus. my mom had her friend give me one...i thought i would pass out on my knees from humiliation or the tube.

(your on knees because you have to arch over and put you booty in the air so the tube can go in "easier" while the water is being pumped into your ass whole. then after that you have to run like a motha fuka to the toilet so you wont crap on the floor or yourself. becuz shit isnt quite the most pleasent thing to clean)

But my brother smokes and everytime he has to do a drug time he just does an enema or colonic ttwo days before and he's as clean as a newborn. So if you really want the job you should do it.

Which one did your mom have a colonic or an enema?

Vathu
Originally posted by Kenshinswife
Gah they suck, i had to get one. I had a fever that wouldnt go away after a couple weeks, some type of virus. my mom had her friend give me one...i thought i would pass out on my knees from humiliation or the tube.
(your on knees because you have to arch over and put you booty in the air so the tube can go in "easier" while the water is being pumped into your ass whole. then after that you have to run like a motha fuka to the toilet so you wont crap on the floor or yourself. becuz shit isnt quite the most pleasent thing to clean)

But my brother smokes and everytime he has to do a drug time he just does an enema or colonic ttwo days before and he's as clean as a newborn. So if you really want the job you should do it.

That's why I'd smoke, let it go out naturally instead of shoving a tube up my ass and then after I get the job, start smoking again.

And if they do a random drug screening, I'm out.

Besides. I'd have probably enough money by then for rent and 3-4 dimebags. cool

Yuna_And_Tidus
Do pot in School.

And keep your grades up so no one notices.

That's how we do. ninja
I've graduated, thanks...

Morning_Glory
Yeah so um..I kind of need serious help. MAJORLY! On July the 7th or 8th I smoked some pot and today I have to go for a drug screening for a ****ing job and my parents will kill me when I fail it and have no idea that I even have a drug screening, heh. I'm trying to hold it off as long as I can...so...is there any method I can use to get pot out of my system faster? cry how did it go?

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
how did it go?
Didn't have to get a drug test.

MR.Grum
steeks

drink vinegar

BobbyD
Good luck is all I can say, Kelly.

JacopeX
Yeah so um..I kind of need serious help. MAJORLY! On July the 7th or 8th I smoked some pot and today I have to go for a drug screening for a ****ing job and my parents will kill me when I fail it and have no idea that I even have a drug screening, heh. I'm trying to hold it off as long as I can...so...is there any method I can use to get pot out of my system faster? cry You smoked a piff on my birthday?

Good lord, is my birthday going to be the new 4/20. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.