Killing Animals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterpiece
i just wanted a poll on deadly killing animals. these are the only ones i could think of for now

Pandemoniac
There are so much more killer animal movies out there;
Killer dogs, worms, ants, crabs, ticks, squids, whales, bees, rats, spiders and even snails. They did it all up to the absurd.

But for those movies that are actually a good example of animal terror, my favorites are Jaws (duh), Cujo and The Fly (but that isn't a killer animal movie).

masterpiece
Jaws is cool

Nordicdusk
Its gotta be Jaws all the way. That freaked the shit out of me when i was a kid. Even when you look at it now when the shark looks so fake but for me it takes nothing from the movie because its such a strong movie.

Darkstorm Zero
Jaws........ One of the BEST. MOVIES. EVER.

ragesRemorse
Jaws of course

SelphieT
You should have titled this murderous animals, because when I first opened it, I was about to complain about the turtle death scene from Cannibal Holocaust.

Pandemoniac
Same thought crossed my mind. Ah well, at least the poll explained the idea.
And one for the list; sabretooth tiger. Stumbled upon that movie on tv last weekend, and I thought piranha was bad! Boy o boy did that look like redigested crap.

S_W_LeGenD
I voted for Jaws in the poll based list.

Though Megalodon would top among all the deadly killing animals.

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, but Megs looked like crap... I mean I'm a shark movie lover and all, but Megs simply didn't look too good, although Cruel Jaws was the single worst shark movie EVER.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Yeah, but Megs looked like crap... I mean I'm a shark movie lover and all, but Megs simply didn't look too good, although Cruel Jaws was the single worst shark movie EVER.
Megalodon shown in a movie called Shark Hunter looks amazing and very realistic though.

Darkstorm Zero
Shark Hunter... or Shark Attack 3 Megalodon...

The Shark Hunter one was a little TOO fake, while the SA3 one was simply a resized filmclip... it's hard to do a good Mgalodon flick because of the massive size difference.

S_W_LeGenD
Shark Hunter... or Shark Attack 3 Megalodon...

The Shark Hunter one was a little TOO fake, while the SA3 one was simply a resized filmclip... it's hard to do a good Mgalodon flick because of the massive size difference.
The one in the movie Shark Hunter looks more realistic.

And a good Megalodon flick can be created if the story is good, the budget is big and a good director is hired to direct it.

Darkstorm Zero
I don't think Nu Line has had any combination of that since Wes Craven.

pumas79
if they could actually make a decent film featuring the megladon then it would piss all over jaws.
considering that they measured in at over 60ft, and had a mouth the size of a garage door then it could be a good movie,
a movie version of the book "Meg" by Steve Allan would have promise.

steverules
Gustave, the crocodile...what movie was he in?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by pumas79
if they could actually make a decent film featuring the megladon then it would piss all over jaws.
considering that they measured in at over 60ft, and had a mouth the size of a garage door then it could be a good movie,
a movie version of the book "Meg" by Steve Allan would have promise.

True, but it is very difficult to do any personal interaction with creatures of such huge size... the shark would simply inhale a human victim...

Originally posted by steverules

I know the one your talking about... I hired it not too long ago, but I can't remember the name right now....

steverules
The only croc horror movie I have ever seen is Lake Placid but I don't think that croc was called Gustave

Darkstorm Zero
Actually, there are a few, Alligator 1, 2 and 3, Nu line's Crocodile, Blood Surf and a few others.

steverules
I know there are a few...I just haven't seen them yet...any of them good?

S_W_LeGenD
True, but it is very difficult to do any personal interaction with creatures of such huge size... the shark would simply inhale a human victim...
A juvenile Megalodon would be perfect for Jaws like action.

The adult Megalodon should be shown to attack and devour most creatures. I would like to see some Whale hunting specially.

There are so many ideas to make a decent Meg movie but it all depends upon the factors that I have mentioned before.

S_W_LeGenD
I know there are a few...I just haven't seen them yet...any of them good?
Blood Surf is good.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
A juvenile Megalodon would be perfect for Jaws like action.

The adult Megalodon should be shown to attack and devour most creatures. I would like to see some Whale hunting specially.

There are so many ideas to make a decent Meg movie but it all depends upon the factors that I have mentioned before.

Scripting is fairly easy, but actually making it work on camera is an absolute ***** of a thing to pull off successfully.

Although your idea for the juvenile has merit.

Pandemoniac

Primeval. Actually based on a existing man-eating Nile-crocodile of exeptional size named Gustave.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Primeval. Actually based on a existing man-eating Nile-crocodile of exeptional size named Gustave.

THATS it!

I had forgotten.

masterpiece
Gustave, the crocodile was in the movie Primeval

masterpiece
Oops, I didn't notice there was a second page when I made that last post

2D_MASTER
Actually, there are a few, Alligator 1, 2 and 3, Nu line's Crocodile, Blood Surf and a few others.

Alligator 1,2 and 3 are good for a few laughs. Tacky cheese. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.