Fantastic Four vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
No TP powers and no speed blitz for MM.

No prep.

Fight in NYC

Who wins?

boriquaking55
Well, if you think about it - taking away MM's telepathy and Speed really castrates him to the point of being spite in this case.

The F4 should be able to easily handle MM under these circumstances.

2damnloud
Even without those stipulations, Sue would brain bubble him instantly so he he would die anyway.

JudgeXZXZ
FF easily, through he would win if he was not limited.

[BAW]Endrict
Well if I add TP, he will mind rape them all. He is also too fast for them,but I will add Speed for him only if its fair though.

JudgeXZXZ
His speed, strenght and flight should give him the victory. He speedblitzed HumanTorch, Thing and Sue, and rips transforms into something very sharp and cuts Mr. Fantastic in half.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Endrict
Well if I add TP, he will mind rape them all. He is also too fast for them,but I will add Speed for him only if its fair though.

Sue can shield everyone with the speed of thought.no expression

JudgeXZXZ
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Sue can shield everyone with the speed of thought.no expression

Speed of thought is not above MMs speed. She will not even get to think.

[BAW]Endrict
speed is added for MM...who wins?

AJremorse
MM anyway.

boriquaking55
MM would win pretty easily if he had his telepathy.

Just turn the light switch off.

[BAW]Endrict
NO TP

2damnloud
Originally posted by JudgeXZXZ
Speed of thought is not above MMs speed. She will not even get to think.

MM speed is not instant. Flash or Supes he is not.

She get's to think.no expression

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Even without those stipulations, Sue would brain bubble him instantly so he he would die anyway.
No, MM would destroy them even with these stipulations.

spawnwest
Even MM being limited here, what does FF do when MM is intangible. Plus MM can shape shift to equal Things size of greater. Plus he's stronger then them.

Darth Martin
What were the first posters thinking. Manhunter 10/10. Dude's stronger than them all put together by a very long shot. Faster than Torch. Can turn intangible, this will help against Sue. Also how will the FF see him when he's invisible. He can compete with Reed in stretching. Also Reed is very subceptible to the Martian Vision.

guy222
mm

TricksterPriest
The only way the F4 win, is if J'onn somehow doesn't kill them in the first 5-10 seconds, and he still has the fire weakness.

[EC] Icarus II
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The only way the F4 win, is if J'onn somehow doesn't kill them in the first 5-10 seconds, and he still has the fire weakness.

MM got over his weakness.

DeathKap
Did he get over the weakness? I dont really read DC, but MM one of the coolest. Cause i saw Human Torch as theyre biggest hitter. But if MM got over it then they die like the scum they are.

[EC] Icarus II
http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/?action=view&current=Jimscomics074.jpg

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u131/jason-todd/?action=view&current=Jimscomics075.jpg

If MM is really determined, he can get past his weakness.

lawest9
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
No TP powers and no speed blitz for MM.

No prep.

Fight in NYC

Who wins? Then you acknowledge that with his full powers (tp and speed) he beats the great FF. without them MM likely loses.

comicfan11
MM.

He can also phase through WW bubbles and he has even been decapitated, melted and torn to slices but still got back.
SO even without his speed and TP he still take's it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.