Spider-Man vs Venom vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
Which one of the mighty trio will win this all-out battle to show which one is the more superior fighter, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Lethal Protector Venom, or The Ultimate Insanity Maximum Carnage? Enjoy. cool cool

python99
Spiderman outsmarts them both

magnuslives
was this done before in comics or not?

guy222
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Which one of the mighty trio will win this all-out battle to show which one is the more superior fighter, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Lethal Protector Venom, or The Ultimate Insanity Maximum Carnage? Enjoy. cool cool

spidey

Reaper777
ya know... I really wanna say venom, but I dont think thats gonna happen... spidey would most likely out smart both of them...

Spider-man 7/10

Sonic x 20
Yeah, Spider-man can out-smart the other two, but Venom and Carnage can also be smart in their own way as well like Venom can be smart at going for the damage and Carnage can be smart at going to for the killing, but Spider-Man does have his ways of winning though. Also, there might have been another threa like this one, but I didn't come across it though.

spidey-dude
carnage

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Spiderman 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.